Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

*|| PKK Written Update - 19th November 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update - 19th November 2020 ||*

The episode begins when Guru ji says to Omkar no one stand in front of Kaal. A man who thinks he is god is an idiot. Guru ji says you also made a line on your hand. What happened to that? Omkar shouts enough. Omkar says I will lose my temper now. Omkar shouts at Guru ji and leaves. Guru ji tells Omkar's mother to stop him or he will call trouble on himself.  

Mayura's dad gains consciousness and says Minty. Mayura says I am so sorry. Mayura's dad says no I apologize for what mummy ji said to you, she is a mother too. You must stay strong and never give up. Mayura cries and says I can't do it anymore. Mayura's dad says when I taught you to ride a cycle, you always fell but you said you won't give up. 

Omkar comes in the marble factory and screams and thinks about what Guru ji said to him. Piyush says everything is going as per your will but Karma is biting you. You’re the one who’s not in peace. Imagine what would happen when you have to pay back.

Mayura's mother goes out and Balli says what’s in the bag? Mayura's mother says trash. The one you spread in this house. Mayura’s is in the bag and drags her out. Balli says stop and she stops. Balli opens one of the bags and says it was moving. It has trash. Mayura is in the other one. He says go. Mayura's mother takes the bags to the street. She takes Mayura out. Mayura hugs her. Mayura says you can do what you want Omkar I will save Piyush. I am coming Omkar. Piyush says to himself I don't know where is Mayura and how is she. Mayura comes inside the marble factory and is hiding under the idols. Piyush sees Mayura and says why did you come here? If Omkar and his men finds out he will create a problem for you. Mayura says I cannot leave you here, I cannot lose my friend. Mayura tries to untie Piyush from the ropes. Mayura says you are suffering because of me and everything will be okay. Balli comes in Mayura's house to check up on Mayura and sees an idol under the sheets, Balli is on the phone with Omkar and says yes Mayura is in front of me. Some men came in and Mayura hides. Mayura and Piyush try to run out but Omkar throws a cage over them and they both are caught and caged in. Omkar comes and says what did you guys think? You will come here and take Piyush easily? You should know me by now that I keep track of every move and your breaths. Now I will punish Piyush that you have never imagined. Piyush faints. Mayura screams and says what did you do? Omkar says electric shock, he is not dead. Mayura says what did you do and why? Omkar says you are responsible for everything, the scar on your own face, me attacking Piyush. Omkar drags Piyush. Mayura says no please don't do this. It was my mistake. Mayura begs Omkar to let him go. 

Precap:

Omkar says to Piyush I brought you up, I made you my brother and you forgot everything. Mayura says stop please. Please leave him. Piyush holds the belt.

-Prii

Edited by SweetButSpicy - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

thanks for the update my dear