Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

both are selective and rarely come in dramas

Babar returned to dramas after a long time, with Laal Ishq.. then he did Rani and one more show.. he disappeared again because he got some threats. Surprisingly he came back with Zebaish and Tarap which weren't up to the mark. Now he is doing this drama for LTN. Adnan works for big production houses, and focuses more on his own production house.😳

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

I too am shocked.😲 I thought this will be coming on A Plus , but it is on LTN Family insteed. πŸ₯Ί I guess there are lots of dramas made nowadays, and new producers are entering the industry. New channels are willing to finance and air more dramas.. we should feel happy , that we have the luxury of picking what we want to watch from a large set of dramas everyday.πŸ˜ƒ

On Wednesdays for example.. I can't degist Qaymat🀒, Dunk is depressing,😭 and Raqeeb Se is boring. πŸ₯± So Chakrees from One TV saved the day for me.πŸ˜ƒ 

I wonder what happened to A Plus. They were once a strong contender.. now they have only themselves to blame for losing their position . I don't really mind channels as if story is fine there isn't a problem. I would've watched Raqs-e-Bismil or Be Adab had it even been on Express or TV One as promos were intriguing. I agree with you, it's good we have lots of options now.

I miss Wednesdays from before. Deewangi, Jalan, Mohabbat Tujhe Alvida always had me so excited for Wednesdays.. now all excitement is gone. I don't like Dunk either and Qayamat is just toxic. Raqeeb Se... me and my whole family find the show so slow and boring. Should've been called "Aaram Se". πŸ˜†

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I wonder what happened to A Plus. They were once a strong contender.. now they have only themselves to blame for losing their position .

I think they have no money left, or no  sponsers . I am sad to see them in this state.πŸ˜’

I don't really mind channels as if story is fine there isn't a problem. I would've watched Raqs-e-Bismil or Be Adab had it even been on Express or TV One as promos were intriguing. I agree with you, it's good we have lots of options now.

Indeed. And I like One tv for coming back with a bang : DNUTN and Chakrees are worth watching.πŸ˜ƒ

I miss Wednesdays from before. Deewangi, Jalan, Mohabbat Tujhe Alvida always had me so excited for Wednesdays.. now all excitement is gone. I don't like Dunk either and Qayamat is just toxic. Raqeeb Se... me and my whole family find the show so slow and boring. Should've been called "Aaram Se". πŸ˜†

I am fine with one drama on a day. πŸ˜ƒ so Weds were gr8 because of Deewangi. Now Monday is my fav ,  because I have 4 dramas to watch on it. πŸ˜ƒ Fridays also became gr8 with 2 super dramas. I think this is the best season since 2019 .. last year was lackluster.πŸ₯±

awida thumbnail
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

yeah 404 error aa raha haiπŸ˜•

awida thumbnail

It is confirmed. This drama to start from 16th March at 8 pm

https://youtu.be/GE6EXH8fN2Q

Edited by awida - 3 years ago
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ltn is coming out with new content but i wanted them to finish ishqzaat and emaan πŸ˜”

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

ltn is coming out with new content but i wanted them to finish ishqzaat and emaan πŸ˜”

I too hope they do..πŸ˜’

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

It is confirmed. This drama to start from 16th March at 8 pm

https://youtu.be/GE6EXH8fN2Q

Saba Faisal here bhiπŸ€“

MochaQueen thumbnail

have they just started airing dramas now?