Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Kavi..

I think the ad became the target of such vile comments on social media that the company probably just wanted to stop it. Because not only was it about the company, but I also read horrid comments specifically targeting Ranveer Singh as well. In fact, this is the part about this whole thing that completely baffles me, these "fans" claim SSR committed suicide in part due to bullying/was killed as a result of bullying. Yet, here they go bullying others, without any consideration for the fact that there is a global pandemic which is damaging to all of our mental health, and that this bullying could be the thing that further damages Ranveer Singh's (or any other BW stars who've been targeted by this campaign). It's like they want someone else to die, and then they'll find peace.

Listen not that I support this ugly trolling but celebs get everything in abundance be it love or hate. Some random people sending hollow threats don't really mean anything but yes I agree it may affect them.With what happened people were livid and the outburst was ugly and also some people deliberately do it be it rival fandoms or people who already have grudge against the actors.But I still feel that is nothing compared to crazy love and demigod treatment these guys get. 

However coming to my post. I honestly did feel the ad was in bad taste maybe because it came immediately after his death and the way the words were used in such mumbo jumbo way I felt they were mocking him. Now you can't really help what you feel right?! But like I said I would give them benefit of doubt and it turns out I was actually wrong. The ad was shot in 2019. So sorry I guess. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ninny

Listen not that I support this ugly trolling but celebs get everything in abundance be it love or hate. Some random people sending hollow threats don't really mean anything but yes I agree it may affect them.With what happened people were livid and the outburst was ugly and also some people deliberately do it be it rival fandoms or people who already have grudge against the actors.But I still feel that is nothing compared to crazy love and demigod treatment these guys get. 

However coming to my post. I honestly did feel the ad was in bad taste maybe because it came immediately after his death and the way the words were used in such mumbo jumbo way I felt they were mocking him. Now you can't really help what you feel right?! But like I said I would give them benefit of doubt and it turns out I was actually wrong. The ad was shot in 2019. So sorry I guess. 

Ssr passed away in June, the advert came out in November, so it did not come out immediately after his death. And the advert has no connection to ssr, ssr doesn't own science or scientific words, many scientists and science students use these terms aswell. Bingo and Ranveer are not crazy that they would mock ssr, its just a simple straightforward advert that people are twisting to try and drive their agenda of bashing bollywood 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago
YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hadd hai! Kuch din baad bolenge saas kyun li ? You’re mocking sushant  khudhi apna mazzak bana rahr hai

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Kavi..

I think the ad became the target of such vile comments on social media that the company probably just wanted to stop it. Because not only was it about the company, but I also read horrid comments specifically targeting Ranveer Singh as well. In fact, this is the part about this whole thing that completely baffles me, these "fans" claim SSR committed suicide in part due to bullying/was killed as a result of bullying. Yet, here they go bullying others, without any consideration for the fact that there is a global pandemic which is damaging to all of our mental health, and that this bullying could be the thing that further damages Ranveer Singh's (or any other BW stars who've been targeted by this campaign). It's like they want someone else to die, and then they'll find peace.

Tathastu!! There is so much guilt transformed to anger by fans which is fueled by the politics and IT cell that will inadvertently end with someone else to die and pay the price. The rejoicing in harassing BW celebrity is leading to dangerous trajectory. Both Akshay kumar and Ranveer singh ( not nepo kids) facing the music from the very folks fighting for justice for outsiders. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The ad has got nothing to do with SSR . People are getting crazier day by day on Twitter.