SSR fans trend #BoycottBingo; claim Ranveer's ad mocks SSR - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by cutejodikangal

😆

Will watch this later when I get home.But without saying anything also he is annoying sometimes.

that he is ðŸ˜† also some of his jokes are major cringe 

The boycott movement is just amusing and funny now. Every week something irrelevant comes in the line of fire. If anything, this just brings more attention and publicity. I would've never watched or known about this ad if not for this noise.

The company must be happy to get this kind of attention ðŸ˜†

It amazes me how jobless people can be giving attention to a dumb chips ad

Originally posted by colossial2015

Nobody has a copy rite over love for science. Science is not anyone's private property. Everybody has annoying relatives and gossipy aunties and uncles.

OMG are these people serious??🤔

I saw nothing in the ad that was mocking Sushant....hadd ho gayi hai ab toh.

Originally posted by hopelessly4

as if they will stop 🤪

If wishes were horses, right!! 

WTH is happening to this world. Is this some kind of joke?!??!!!

If at least  10% of these so called fans supported him by watching his film, by appreciating his effort when he was alive it would have been made him happy. I am sure if tomorrow any of this actors decide to end their life, the same will blame others for the unfortunate incident. 

SSR was primarily an actor who discontinued his degree to pursue acting career. Just because he was interested in photons, stars and galaxy, everything related to it, is not linked exclusively with SSR. The people who start and involve in boycott trend should know that neither Bingo nor Ranveer will gain anything by mocking SSR that too after his controversial death. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Kamala05

If at least  10% of these so called fans supported him by watching his film, by appreciating his effort when he was alive it would have been made him happy. 

This is the truth 

A spokesperson from Bingo said the advert was filmed in October 2019, so there is no way that this advert has any connection to ssr, it was shot many months before he passed away. Even if it was shot recently it would still have no connection to ssr 

The spokesperson of ITC said, "A completely false, erroneous and mischievous message is being posted/circulated alleging that an advertisement of Bingo! is making fun of a late Bollywood celebrity. Such kind of erroneous messages are knowingly spreading falsehoods. We request you to not fall prey to such mischievous posts."

"The advertisement was shot more than a year ago in October 2019. It is being aired this year because of the delay in the launch of Bingo! Mad Angles Cheese Nachos and Bingo! Mad Angles Pizza due to the Covid-19 pandemic," added ITC.

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ninny

Not that I support this Boycott stuff and trolling using Sushant's name and I would give them benefit of doubt but I would admit even to me it felt like deliberate mocking. Just a gut feeling and not just because of them using words like "photons" or paradox but them hiding dislikes and disabling comments. Agar chori nahi ki toh chupana kyu? 

I think the ad became the target of such vile comments on social media that the company probably just wanted to stop it. Because not only was it about the company, but I also read horrid comments specifically targeting Ranveer Singh as well. In fact, this is the part about this whole thing that completely baffles me, these "fans" claim SSR committed suicide in part due to bullying/was killed as a result of bullying. Yet, here they go bullying others, without any consideration for the fact that there is a global pandemic which is damaging to all of our mental health, and that this bullying could be the thing that further damages Ranveer Singh's (or any other BW stars who've been targeted by this campaign). It's like they want someone else to die, and then they'll find peace.