Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh man these nutjobs are at it again.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

new circus starts after elections over IT cell pays good money to generate such topics

đź‘Ź

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry to say this so called (new)“fans” of Sushant are using his name to spread hatred. Soon this fans will become a laughing stock. I bet his real fans are sensible are enough not to say something irrational like this. This ad has zero reference to SSR... 

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

how is this ad mocking ssr ?! I swear these people nothing but haters who wanna hide behind this ssr fan image and trash on everyone .. Even I don’t like RS but this ad has nothing to do with mocking ssr .. 

if people wanna call out RS than call him out for the problematic shit he has done or said 

I swear desi fans don’t know when to pick a fight  when it is needed to call these celebs out they will stay quiet but will boycott or cancel celebs for stuff that’s not even problematic 

Edited by Stella_001 - 3 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This has nothing to do with Sushant unless people think he has a copyright on science and no one else can mention scientific terms lol 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stella_001

how is this ad mocking ssr ?! I swear these people nothing but haters who wanna hide behind this ssr fan image and trash on everyone .. Even I don’t like RS but this ad has nothing to do with mocking ssr .. 

if people wanna call out RS than call him out for the problematic shit he has done or said 

I swear desi fans don’t know when to pick a fight  when it is needed to call these celebs out they will stay quiet but will boycott or cancel celebs for stuff that’s not even problematic 

What problematic shit has he done or said? 

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

Not that I support this Boycott stuff and trolling using Sushant's name and I would give them benefit of doubt but I would admit even to me it felt like deliberate mocking. Just a gut feeling and not just because of them using words like "photons" or paradox but them hiding dislikes and disabling comments. Agar chori nahi ki toh chupana kyu? 

What kind of logic is that? did you read the comments before they blocked them? Who will want to invite that kind of toxic behavior on their videos? May be the guy who uploaded just did it out of sheer intolerance towards all that shit?  

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This is the stage of officially losing it! When did SSR have a copyright of scientific words? The offended culture needs a full stop as they have reached ridiculous levels. 

Surprised they don’t believe this ad was written for SSR and Ranveer has taken his place. Nothing surprises anymore 

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

What problematic shit has he done or said? 

talking over Deepika when she was clearly talking about feminism and women empowerment and making shitty jokes .. 

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stella_001

talking over Deepika when she was clearly talking about feminism and women empowerment and making shitty jokes .. 

When did this happen? Any video?