Tan Mann ap kho chuki ho : lines by Rahul - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by jaysk7

How can that be slip of tongue!

""Tan Mann ap kho chuki ho""

Your stating he wanted to say dimaag! if he used one word i understand it could have been "slip of tongue" not a sentence.

He basically couldn't keep up with Rubina!

Abhinav is correct he his gutter mouth! 

Rahul’s mouth is gutter so ab gutter mai se slip of tongue hoga to aise he words niklege😡

This Rahul has no control over his tongue kuch bhi bakwaas boltah hai cheapo sala 👎🏼

Originally posted by Aarzoo47

Yes he wanted to say that word which BB used during jail task " chintan manan" something like that but nikla mooh se "tan mann" 🤣🤣 

“Chintan manan kho chuki ho” ka kya matlab hota hai?? 

And if he didn’t mean it and it was a slip of tongue, then he should damn well apologize. 

Hey I m fan of this bully Rahul but he had no bad intentions. Just came out... As we kno he is being over on these days lol

I liked Rubi didn't play woman card 

IMO it didn't look like a slip of tongue at all. It seemed like he did it purposefully to put Rubina down. I am sure he knows the meaning and connotations of the phrase he used. And even if it was unintentional, he needs to realize his mistake and not use derogatory words like this, not just for women but for men too. No one deserves this level of disrespect.