Tan Mann ap kho chuki ho : lines by Rahul - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

However much Rahul tries, he can't get to Rubina's diction & command over Hindi.

He tried to ape her, and fell flat on the floor! 

What came out of his mouth eventually was the gutter he is! Ghatia!

Not just the 'Tann, Mann, Kho chuki hain', his parameters to define a 'Mard' is if he is a tharki!

Ghatia insaan ke Ghatia soch! Disgusting!

Originally posted by Coldplaying

I think he wanted to say santulan but tan man dhan bol diya. Koi nahi hota hai. Hindi thodi weak hai bechaare ki ðŸ˜† I don't think he meant what people are trying to make out of it. 

maybe he should learn from Ruby? 

Originally posted by Pappu.Pager

maybe he should learn from Ruby? 

Shikshika ke classes isi liye he hain

Not looking Mard at all. He was putting on very sexist comments like Mard bann to abhinav as well. Just because you support your woman doesn’t make you less of a man. What kind of impression this makes on Disha, only she might know. But he looked very cheap and he was the one who looked very un-Mard like.

Your dirty mind lead you to believe dirty meaning of tan mann.  A sportsperson gives his/her tan mann to win a game. Tan/mann in this context means given everything to win.

From now on, please remember if Rubinav ever utters a gali or personal comments: it will be a slip of tongue! Okay? ðŸ˜³ Hisab sabke liyye barabar hona chahiye! 

Probably he wanted to say mental balance or  something like that.

Funny thing is he himself lost his balance so his tounge slipped.

Originally posted by LoveAnny

From now on, please remember if Rubinav ever utters a gali or personal comments: it will be a slip of tongue! Okay? ðŸ˜³ Hisab sabke liyye barabar hona chahiye! 

And, uska wo matalab nahi tha😳

Arey! From what I understand, he wanted to say something else, but wasn’t quite articulate with his words and POV. When Rubina used the world OOLJHALOO, he got distracted. I mean, anyone could have; ooljhaloo isn't even a proper word of the Hindi/Urdu language. 

So, since he got distracted, he lost track of his own thoughts and blurted something senseless out of his already-running mouth. Anyhow, if it was intentional, then I believe it wasn’t a good idea, given that such statements don’t sound appropriate for a woman.

Having said that, here’s the fun part.

Ooljhaloo is a song from a 2003 B-grade movie titled OOPS!, directed by Deepak Tijori.

In fact, despite being a B-grade movie, it is quite entertaining with a reasonable storyline and some well-known faces. The songs are amazing as well. I tried finding the original Hindi version, but couldn’t.

The one below is a Somali dubbed version. Skip to 26:24 for the song titled OOLJHALOO.

https://youtu.be/3_e6kkNKhEo