*|| PKK Written Update - 18th November 2020 ||*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update - 18th November 2020 ||*

The episode begins Piyush is tied up in some place by Omkar. Omkar says you will go against me now for that girl? Omkar tells see my heart is so big and yet I still forgive you. Piyush says what a bad joke.  Omkar questions him why are you helping her?  Piyush says there was a time you were going to fight the world for her. Omkar says she was beautiful back then. Piyush says you only saw her face, not her soul. She’s still beautiful. Omkar says what is she to you? Piyush says you won’t understand. It’s your disgusting mentality that can’t understand a pure relationship as a friendship. I will be with Mayura till my last breath says Piyush. 

Mayura runs and comes to a place full of colourful cloths. She recalls what happened and questions herself why does a woman need to suffer always? I am so alone. No one is with me she says. Some bad men come around Mayura and starts to misbehave with her. They say Omkar is like their brother, so that makes us your brother-in-law, why don't you start a relationship with us now. Mayura screams and cries. She tries to run away.  Mayura screams and shouts to stay away from her. She falls down and sees a weapon knife and decides to end her life but Omkar comes in time and saves her from the bad men. The bad men apologies and runs away. Omkar explains her again see you didn't respect my love and you want to come out in this world with these types of beasts. I am your husband and my duty is to care and protect you and will do so till last breath. No one can touch you except for me. 

Balli comes there and Mayura says why are you here? Balli says Omkar ji asked me to stay with you as your body guard.  Omkar is at home and tries to wash his hand. Omkar's mother comes and says what happened? Let me help you. Omkar's mother says I will say something which you will get angry on. Omkar's mother says while you are caging Mayura, you have caged yourself. See what you have done to yourself. You have forgotten your name, respect everything. Let them go and you have to move ahead with your life. I will find more beautiful than Mayura. Omkar says I scarred Mayura’s face. Piyush and Mayura scared my heart. It doesn’t heal.  Omkar says I tried forgetting her and moving forward but Piyush? I brought him up like my own child, but he slapped me and went against me. Omkar's mother says forget everything. Otherwise these bruises will hurt forever. Omkar says no maa. I loved Mayura and Piyush and I repent it. Now they will have to repent. Omkar's mother says listen to me. He leaves. 

Mayura comes back to her home, she remembers what her dadi said to her. Balli and his men are following me. Mayura doesn't enter the house. Mayura says I have apologized to Omkar. Am I allowed to come in? Mayura's mother hugs her and lets her come in. Mayura asks for dadi and Mayura's mother says she's gone to get medication. 

Guru ji comes over to Omkar's home and Omkar touches his feet for blessings. Omkar says the weather comes here once a year but you keep coming here. Guru ji says you don't pick up my calls so I have to come here. Guru ji says there is a strong sign, don't ignore my words. Omkar's mother says what happened? Guru ji says Omkar has to be careful, a big accident is going to happen. 

Precap:

Omkar says Piyush wanted to be the light of your darkness. Omkar throttles Piyush. Mayura says you took my last hope from me as well. I will fight with you now. I have nothing to lose now.

-Prii

Edited by SweetButSpicy - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS