Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

BTS photos - 11/18/20 - Rekindling the old love?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHuXDwVhxUj/

looks like rekindling the buried love they have for one another before someone's presence...vikram??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail

its sumo in school uniform lol maybe shravans imagining her lol

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

its sumo in school uniform lol maybe shravans imagining her lol

LOL dunno what is being shown..dream or a reality..dancing in school uniform 😂 sumo still fits in her school uniform ðŸ˜†lol

AreYaar thumbnail

Thanks for sharing :)

Lol are they doing a flashback sequence? Sumo is in her school uniform and Shravan also seems to be in his teen phase clothes - white jeans and hoodie. ðŸ˜†

Edited by AreYaar - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks for sharing :)

Lol are they doing a flashback sequence? Sumo is in her school uniform and Shravan also seems to be in his teen phase clothes - white jeans and hoodie. ðŸ˜†

dunno bc expectations ka abhi tak toh tai tai phus hota ara h lol😆 i hope there is some positivite track here

one irritating thing is that suman continues to remain bottled up about her feelings and claims herself to be strong person like yesterday's speech she gave on yesterday which was just hilarious to watch lol...shravan's feelings are being explored but not suman's feelings so idk what the actual purpose of rekindling this scene was for  ..one thing is that army track is failed...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks to you guys -- finally watched the episode yesterday and it was not bad!!!

Problem for me: Why it Shravan is the reasonable, mature, caring guy?!

UGGGGHHHH !!! Cant they get Suman to improve?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira4ever

thanks to you guys -- finally watched the episode yesterday and it was not bad!!!

Yeah, that is the part that still bugs one. Bottled up Sumo who shows signs of ready to explode but won't do so. I was wishing for a bit of role reversal wherein Suman's feelings get explored more properly in the monologues as opposed to going back to square one where its just herself thinking that she's either unable to understand the scenario properly or makes up her own random theories.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira4ever

It seems to be an attempt at "role reversal" from these writers where they are showing the FL as the one who is more twisted and emotionally stunted for a change😆....while the ML is the one who is large hearted enough to always keep forgiving and caring😆.

Suman ka "improvement" ka toh pata nahin but at this rate, they will magically "realize" their love in the last epi and reunite....bas😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Yeah, that is the part that still bugs one. Bottled up Sumo who shows signs of ready to explode but won't do so. I was wishing for a bit of role reversal wherein Suman's feelings get explored more properly in the monologues as opposed to going back to square one where its just herself thinking that she's either unable to understand the scenario properly or makes up her own random theories.

I don't think that's going to happen.....I caught up on this week's epis just now and the scene from yesterday where Suman was giving herself an "utho jawaan" pep talk after being hurt by that nail😆....that again shows how mentally and emotionally stunted she is....she's supposedly a grown woman/doctor now and she still sounds like a child repeating directives from her parents.....she clearly struggles with showing any vulnerability which she perceives to be "weakness" so she keeps herself going by chanting her dad's "march on, jawaan" gyaan. And everything else she just suppresses because she refuses to introspect and then tries to play dumb as if she doesn't know what happened😆.

And then that other scene where she was asking Shravan why he said he may not return alive from some mission.....lol the fact that she's asking these questions in a straightforward manner shows that the delusion runs too deep to reason with her. All signs right now point to a similar situation like her love realization pre-leap.....she will magically realize in one random moment that she still loves Shravan or something to that effect and then there may be some depiction of her thinking. Until then they will move around in circles....lol 

Since Shravan has realized he still loves her, I guess his "Channa Mereya" moment looks inevitable too😆

Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

:) @ArreYaar ---- you are probably right...

Spoilers : 1) Devraj turns villain; 2) Sophie and VIk turn villain; 3) Army track... and they unite.... all in all, nothing appealing !!

Wont we want to Suman to "introspect" ummm -- chalo, redemption na sahi, outside of a track of mortal danger. With this CV, I have tho given up!!

Since when does "dressing up" == marriage material??? So regressive even as a dialogue!? 

:) watch episodes only when you all think its worth it!! 

Edited by Kaira4ever - 3 years ago