Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

It seems to be an attempt at "role reversal" from these writers where they are showing the FL as the one who is more twisted and emotionally stunted for a change😆....while the ML is the one who is large hearted enough to always keep forgiving and caring😆.

Suman ka "improvement" ka toh pata nahin but at this rate, they will magically "realize" their love in the last epi and reunite....bas😆

LOL yes just a failed attempt ...just redundancy at its best...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I don't think that's going to happen.....I caught up on this week's epis just now and the scene from yesterday where Suman was giving herself an "utho jawaan" pep talk after being hurt by that nail😆....that again shows how mentally and emotionally stunted she is....she's supposedly a grown woman/doctor now and she still sounds like a child repeating directives from her parents.....she clearly struggles with showing any vulnerability which she perceives to be "weakness" so she keeps herself going by chanting her dad's "march on, jawaan" gyaan. And everything else she just suppresses because she refuses to introspect and then tries to play dumb as if she doesn't know what happened😆. lolz, yes it just cringe scene to watch that entire scene...lol shravan wasnt mentioned & it was just daddy says this which was like fuel to the fire lol just suffering from some mental issues if this scene was realistic & perhaps an attempt to show that KK can emote sumo😆 even the precap is neutral bc she just remains mum, i was like yeah lets not get hyped bc she can develop a new galat femi ...sophie has more brains than her perhaps lol

LO

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira4ever

:) @ArreYaar ---- you are probably right...

Spoilers : 1) Devraj turns villain; 2) Sophie and VIk turn villain; 3) Army track... and they unite.... all in all, nothing appealing !!

Wont we want to Suman to "introspect" ummm -- chalo, redemption na sahi, outside of a track of mortal danger. With this CV, I have tho given up!!

Since when does "dressing up" == marriage material??? So regressive even as a dialogue!? 

:) watch episodes only when you all think its worth it!! 

lol one thing about dialogues post leap is that theres no feel to those dialogues or either its just rehearsed...lol kancha calling shravan an uncle, sumo calling vikram friend vs present etc...like idk who is doing the cinematography or the editing before submitting for uploading @ 10pm but wtf is going on there...

taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don’t think they will go na show us any shravan suman romance .....it seems like a flash back or shravans imagination........their BTS photos r so useless these BT’s pics promotes the show and attract viewers they must promote the romantic angle btw suman shravan which is the nucleus of the show but every thing turns so dry tasteless and emotionless in the show.

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think that's going to happen.....I caught up on this week's epis just now and the scene from yesterday where Suman was giving herself an "utho jawaan" pep talk after being hurt by that nail😆....that again shows how mentally and emotionally stunted she is....she's supposedly a grown woman/doctor now and she still sounds like a child repeating directives from her parents.....she clearly struggles with showing any vulnerability which she perceives to be "weakness" so she keeps herself going by chanting her dad's "march on, jawaan" gyaan. And everything else she just suppresses because she refuses to introspect and then tries to play dumb as if she doesn't know what happened😆.

And then that other scene where she was asking Shravan why he said he may not return alive from some mission.....lol the fact that she's asking these questions in a straightforward manner shows that the delusion runs too deep to reason with her. All signs right now point to a similar situation like her love realization pre-leap.....she will magically realize in one random moment that she still loves Shravan or something to that effect and then there may be some depiction of her thinking. Until then they will move around in circles....lol 

Since Shravan has realized he still loves her, I guess his "Channa Mereya" moment looks inevitable too😆

That pep talk was such cringey...I didn't feel anything. Can't she call anyone ....itna naatak ek nail chubhne par. Main problem is that in Suman's character cvs don't know where to show what. I don't mind suman seeing showing vulnerability as the sign of weakness. Many people like that, in fact, I am one of them. My problem is she doesn't understand her own feelings, but her action is exactly opposite and she don't want to admit anything. However, whatever it is still cvs are better at showing her inner turmoil better in Pre-leap episodes. Currently the dialogues they give to suman doesn't make sense. They are pretty bland and don't have any feel. As if jaha man chaha cvs ne ghusa diya kuch for sake of showing POV of suman. The cherry on the cake is kk's non-expressive face. I can't make she is happy, angry, jealous, or sad.

In fact, yesterday's shravan's dialogue to suman for distracting her from pain was good but so random. Like shravan start saying those words and suman never questioned. Matlab kuch bhi.

Edited by rbpll - 3 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

That pep talk was such cringey...I didn't feel anything. Can't she call anyone ....itna naatak ek nail chubhne par. Main problem is that in Suman's character cvs don't know where to show what. I don't mind suman seeing showing vulnerability as the sign of weakness. Many people like that, in fact, I am one of them. My problem is she doesn't understand her own feelings, but her action is exactly opposite and she don't want to admit anything. However, whatever it is still cvs are better at showing her inner turmoil better in Pre-leap episodes. Currently the dialogues they give to suman doesn't make sense. They are pretty bland and don't have any feel. As if jaha man chaha cvs ne ghusa diya kuch for sake of showing POV of suman. The cherry on the cake is kk's non-expressive face. I can't make she is happy, angry, jealous, or sad.

In fact, yesterday's shravan's dialogue to suman for distracting her from pain was good but so random. Like shravan start saying those words and suman never questioned. Matlab kuch bhi.

@bold: LOL that scene was so random....the only thing saving it was that MK is good at emoting an emotional/angsty Shravan....but other than that, Shravan and Sumo's confusions and denials are all over the place and lack coherence. The writers have just lost themselves in this attempt to show "angst".....it's like a twisted spiral of delusion and confusion right now.....this scene supposedly was about showing that Shravan can't see Suman in pain so he found this weird twisted way of trying to distract her from her pain....but the execution was so random that it only leaves the audience mostly feeling a "huh?" or a "mehh"😆......the main problem remains the same....the lack of coherence in depicting Suman keeps everything random....so her staring at Shravan randomly in this scene as he tells her the he can't move on from her, then flips two seconds later saying I was just lying to distract you😆....and the whole time, Suman is just watching him blank/confused😆.

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

@bold: LOL that scene was so random....the only thing saving it was that MK is good at emoting an emotional/angsty Shravan....but other than that, Shravan and Sumo's confusions and denials are all over the place and lack coherence. The writers have just lost themselves in this attempt to show "angst".....it's like a twisted spiral of delusion and confusion right now.....this scene supposedly was about showing that Shravan can't see Suman in pain so he found this weird twisted way of trying to distract her from her pain....but the execution was so random that it only leaves the audience mostly feeling a "huh?" or a "mehh"😆......the main problem remains the same....the lack of coherence in depicting Suman keeps everything random....so her staring at Shravan randomly in this scene as he tells her the he can't move on from her, then flips two seconds later saying I was just lying to distract you😆....and the whole time, Suman is just watching him blank/confused😆.

Suman ko nahi ab audience ko bhi distract hi kar diya hai kya bole kya kiye kych yaad nahi rehta humein bhi ab amnesia hi ho gaya hai😆

And ghanta  farak nahi padta how they are wasting time. Avni ka comeback was promising on first day but seems like woh bhi phuski hi nikla kpi kuch mahi kar sakta ab they have gone too far in ruining it and they seem to be proud of this kachra  they serve everyday for dinner🤷‍♀️

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

And ghanta  farak nahi padta how they are wasting time. Avni ka comeback was promising on first day but seems like woh bhi phuski hi nikla kpi kuch mahi kar sakta ab they have gone too far in ruining it and they seem to be proud of this kachra  they serve everyday for dinner🤷‍♀️

+1. thats the problem. They "fail to attempt" show something promising and than it becomes tai tai phus therefore audience thinks ok maybe something good but khoda pahad nik;a chuha track. Abh khatam karde iss show ko lol. Aagey aur b kuch ghatia cheez dikana baaki ho toh kasrat puri karke khatam karde iss "coerced law story lol."😆Dedh mahine mei kuch khaas nhi dikaya except for MK & jay attempting to convince the audience with their acting but even their characters' giving the sulky expression for the majority of the story is pakau post leap despite their efforts. KK ki acting toh tel lene gai with 24/7 "shakal p bara bajgaye" expression.🤢 

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: taya2217

I don’t think they will go na show us any shravan suman romance .....it seems like a flash back or shravans imagination........their BTS photos r so useless these BT’s pics promotes the show and attract viewers they must promote the romantic angle btw suman shravan which is the nucleus of the show but every thing turns so dry tasteless and emotionless in the show.

nucleus ko mitochondria ki zarurat parti h to be the powerhouse lol...yahan p toh kuch b powerhouse nhi h...nah stories naahi characters, nahi unke characterization...😆

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago