IMLIE WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD # 1 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Imlie all of a sudden does not want to study further she needs to study and get a job...

Hope they have not decided to always keep her as the maid of the tripathi family....This is not Mohi....

I seriously don't want to watch something similar.

I'm basing my guess on the original. She's waiting for the results to come out. She's won a scholarship bit she can only get admitted to a college after that. 

It'll come out after Aditya Malini's marriage. 

As for job,  who'll give a job to a 12th pass village girl in a big city , where highly qualified people are doing rounds of different offices with their resumes in search of a decent job ?? She'll get the kind of job only that she's doing Tripathi house. Here at least she's safe . Outside she can get into hands of bad people. She has not learnt the ropes of the big city yet.

Originally posted by MusicMuse

I'm basing my guess on the original. She's waiting for the results to come out. She's won a scholarship bit she can only get admitted to a college after that. 

It'll come out after Aditya Malini's marriage. 

As for job,  who'll give a job to a 12th pass village girl in a big city , where highly qualified people are doing rounds of different offices with their resumes in search of a decent job ?? She'll get the kind of job only that she's doing Tripathi house. Here at least she's safe . Outside she can get into hands of bad people. She has not learnt the ropes of the big city yet.

This show is a "REMAKE"??

If Aditya and Malini will get married two sisters with one man it is a headache.

You are right she's from a village and not to the city standard, also her language and behaviour will put her in danger outside....

If this show is a remake can you please tell in a few words what will happen.

Originally posted by MusicMuse

This is her coping mechanism. Just think of what all she has gone through in the last few days , her entire world has been uprooted , all her plans for her future and her mother have been wrecked. 

If she is not talking all the time , she would be crying all the time. ( She's doing a lot of crying as she should. ) she's only 18 and to be fair , I actually find her mental strength almost unreal . The way she's quickly adapting to the new life , new place , new people and a completely different situation than she's grown up in.

Any other girl would've been broken or done something embarrassing ( like blurting out the truth as Aditya keeps fearing.  ) ,but she's doing great almost too great with everything factored in.

If anything I want makers to show her make many more mistakes and some nervous breakdowns to make it real. For now my favorite parts are her heart break that her marriage is unacknowledged .

Btw , happy to see to you hear after Sanjog se bani Sangini forum.

I really appreciate that you did not forget me. We were having a blast on the forum of Sanjog se bani sangini....It was a great show.

The poor situation and stress she has grown up with the problems rendered her a lot more mature.

She's only 18 and married to Aditya which means someone much older than her....

If ever this is a remake I so wish here two sisters did not marry the same man....

Malini has started doubting hope she finds out the truth and refuses to marry Aditya.

Malini has started doubting hope she finds out the truth and refuses to marry Aditya.

How I wish that was the case , but there won't be no such luck I'm afraid. The entire basis of the story is two sisters marrying the same man. How I will explain later in another post.

Malini will not doubt Aditya much more. 

I'm disappointed that Aditya will hide such a thing from his fiance. I wonder why is he so hesitant of telling her the truth , after all he was married off on gun points. Hardly his fault. If Malini does not understand this simple fact then all her maturity is just a facade. 

Also , Aditya has every right to deny the marriage, but no right to hide it from his future wife. 

Waise I'm glad that Imli is keeping it cheerful for most of the time , she's heartbroken that her marital status is kept forcefully hidden by her husband but she's not in love with him or even emotionally attached to him in any way. Which is good. It decreases her pain and keeps her focused on her job and studies.

This show is a "REMAKE"??

If Aditya and Malini will get married two sisters with one man it is a headache.

You are right she's from a village and not to the city standard, also her language and behaviour will put her in danger outside....

If this show is a remake can you please tell in a few words what will happen.

First thing we need to understand is that in case of such remakes they follow the originals religiously in the initial part , for the later part and for the lesser successful or more controversial tracks , they usually do not introduce them unless the trps are falling really bad. 

Which means much later tracks are not very much relevant for remakes.

Fun fact - Right now , Star plus has three shows running that are all remakes of bengali serials from Star Jalsa , all three written by Leena Ganguly. And both the original versions of Ghum hai kisi ke pyar mein and Imlie were having the same Male lead actor - Rishi Kaushik ! I watched both the shows diligently because he was my favorite actor. 

Anyways , yes indeed it's a remake of Isti Kutum. You can read the wikipedia's plot summary . I'll give you a gist. I can confirm that so far except changing things about local flavors, which is a given , they're following the original almost  scene by scene. Every thing is the same . 

Aditya and Malini will eventually get married very soon , Aditya will continue to treat Imlie like shit and keep on hiding their marriage. On the other hand , Imlie will soon win over the household by her spunk and vivacious nature and adjust well to city life. One day after Aditya accusing her really badly about being the 3rd person in his happily married life with Moon ( baseless accusations) Imlie will leave the house and meanwhile Aditya will get kidnapped by some powerful people whose feathers were riled by Aditya's reporting . Imlie will find him and save him , after safely returning home , his family will feel even more grateful and Aditya will bring Imlie back. Imlie will get admitted in a college. By seeing her selflessness, dedication and brave and kind nature , Aditya will start falling in love with her but Imlie , who by then will know that Moon is her half sister, will completely cold shoulder and ignore his advances which will result in him falling for her even harder and faster.  After lots of push and pull , they'll consummate their marriage secretly because Imlie won't want her sister's marriage to break and Aditya wanted to divorce Moon and marry Imlie properly. 

But Moon will find out . She'll leave the house and knowing that Aditya loves Imlie she attempted to end her life. Imlie finds her in time and saved her by giving blood. 

After that , Moon and Aditya get divorced. Aditya and Imlie marry properly and she's welcomed into the house with lots of love and proper respect. Elders of the family were especially happy to have her as DIL.

Imlie continued to excel in studies and came across many men as colleagues, batchmates etc. These friendships will bring out a very possessive obsessive jealous husband side of Aditya and there will be multiple jealousy tracks.

Imlie's father will go to their village and get wounded by Satyakam's men . He reunites with Mithi. They get closure. Imlie gets very close with her father.

Meanwhile, Mithi and Satyakam get married. Satyakam accepts Imlie as his adopted daughter. 

Moon gets remarried to another man . Moon's mother will keep on plotting to murder Imlie and her mother umpteenth times and fail. These are broad strokes and has been followed in most of the remakes in other languages. 

Many other things will happen the  but they may not be shown in the remake, as they were changed a lot from the original after Moon's 2nd marriage.

And I just realised how big my gist ended up being. ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

Oh well the original went on for 1332 episodes ( you read that right ! ) so no wonder there's no small gist possible for the show. It was one of the massive hits and was on top ratings for years in the channel.

I really appreciate that you did not forget me. We were having a blast on the forum of Sanjog se bani sangini....It was a great show.

The poor situation and stress she has grown up with the problems rendered her a lot more mature.

She's only 18 and married to Aditya which means someone much older than her....

If ever this is a remake I so wish here two sisters did not marry the same man....

It is actually one of my very first forums in IF,  I think my 3rd one actually. Such a blast indeed ! Those were the times ! IF in those days had a very different vibe. Nowadays , most people are fan-doing in Instagram or twitter or Facebook etc.

Actually Moon being Imlie's sister will be how Karma will bite Aditya in the bum after he falls head over heels in love with Imlie. If she wasn't her sister and if Aditya was not married to Moon , it would have been just too easy for him. He'd just have to say ILU and she'd be his. But because of sister fact , Imlie will spurn his advances for a long time and make him regret his cowardice of not revealing their marriage earlier and  breaking it off with Moon.

Loving this show and FL till now. I like how Imlie tries to stay cheerful even in bad times - reminds me so much of Khushi. 

But I really hope this show doesn't follow the exact plotline of the original show. Don't want Aditya married to 2 women at the same time ðŸ¤¢