Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

today everything was ok...but the song destroyed

wat was the clapping at the end 🤣

Ikr? It felt like fans are clapping for Preesha 🤣

Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I still somwhere think we aren't heading for another RuSha MU, but since a lot of people are saying so, I am hoping IF at all it happens, it shouldn't be because of some blackmail or something. This blackmail is a track I really really find irritating in ITV. Before this recent MU also I was hoping it's not blackmail after seeing sbs's segment of Rudra getting drunk and this time too I am hoping Rudra isn't blackmailed by MI or M2 and it's for something else if it happens 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

*Today's Episode:

Preesha asked Rudra to paddle

it was difficult for him

Preesha pretending to paddle😆

Rudra saw it

he stopped paddling

Preesha said how boat stopped 

He said because I stopped paddling like you🤣

He said you was doing prank

Preesha said if you will flirt with other girls, then I will do this😆

Preesha standing in boat 

Rudra fast paddled it

and Preesha scared and fell in his arms

Aww

He held her close❤️

Yuvraj asked Mahima we are not here to do timepass 🤣

she said let Preesha enjoy

he said (in mind) - I got bomb, but it's not exploding😆

he banged head on tree😆

RuSha reached room

Preesha sneezing

Rudra teasing her

he ordered brandy😆

He made Preesha drink it so that she can say I love you and tell Saaransh's truth

Preesha felt better 

Yuvraj drinking and frustrated at mysterious girl that she is not meeting Preesha

she said tonight I will meet them

Preesha went to change

she saw Sharda's gift

it was nighty☺️

She about to hide

but Rudra saw it

he insisting her to wear it😆

she denying

he asking for I love you

But she sneezed

She finally agreed to wear nighty

She said I am sneezing again so I will drink more brandy

Preesha drinking directly from bottle🤣

Preesha drunk and enjoying 

Rudra surprised 

She made him drink too

Aww that cheek kiss, hand kiss❤️

Aww

RuSha dance

Preesha enjoying and Rudra admired her❤️❤️

Loved her carefree side

They went to bed

Preesha said today I will say

she slept😆

Rudra excited

he was disappointed to see her sleeping 🤣🤣

He said that manager again spoiled it😆

why did I order brandy

2 nights wasted

nothing happened 😆

He said I will go for walk otherwise I will disturb her

Aww

He carressed her and said I love you bolne ke liye toh puri zindagi hai, you say I will listen❤️❤️

He covered her with blanket and left

He told manager not to disturb Preesha👍🏼

Rudra walking 

That mysterious girl tapped him

he said Aap🤪

Next morning 

Preesha woke up

she searching Rudra

She called manager 

He said Rudraksh Khurana left, he checked out and went to Delhi

he told you too check out before afternoon 

Preesha shocked and said must be misunderstanding 

Rudraksh at airport 

he gave boarding pass to mysterious girl

Preesha came to reception 

receptionist girl said he really left

manager too checked records and said it's true

Yuvraj woke up and said sofa pe bhi mast nind aayi🤣

Ooty ka weather is amazing 😆

He looked for mysterious girl

he checked in bathroom too

He was shocked 🤣

Preesha worried

Overall good episode except last 5 minutes 😆

AbrarGun/RuSha 😍😍😍😍😍😍😘💝💝💝💓💓💓💗💗💟💟💟💞💞💞❤️❤️♥️♥️💖💖💖💖😻😻😻

Sargun/Preesha 💝💝😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍💕💕💕😂😂 (She is so cute)

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago
Yhcfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

On the first day of this show I still remember being on this forum all alone I opened the first thread as if I was talking with myself I GIVE IT THE TITLE OF DISCUSSING THE SHOW which means one can say what she likes and ALSO dislikes about the story and characters STAYING IN THE LIMIT OF WORDS I think i have the same right.

100% you do! I just meant if it’s similar to the parent show maybe you can enjoy it and think of it as a fresh copy! But I guess it’s nowhere near the other show and that’s too bad.. I’ve never seen the other one and have 0 idea what it was like. But if these guys are stealing ideas from parent show but not executing properly, that’s frustrating for you! 

I was tempted to watch the parent show since so many of you mention it, but given your experience I’ll hold off. I get annoyed enough when they infuse MUs etc into this Show - But I do enjoy it otherwise and It would disappoint me if I realized it is really the poor man’s YHM. Can’t believe you’ve given the show a chance for almost a year - hopefully things improve for you as a viewer! 

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

*Today's Episode:

Preesha asked Rudra to paddle

it was difficult for him

Preesha pretending to paddle😆

Rudra saw it

he stopped paddling

Preesha said how boat stopped 

He said because I stopped paddling like you🤣

He said you was doing prank

Preesha said if you will flirt with other girls, then I will do this😆

Preesha standing in boat 

Rudra fast paddled it

and Preesha scared and fell in his arms

Aww

He held her close❤️

Yuvraj asked Mahima we are not here to do timepass 🤣

she said let Preesha enjoy

he said (in mind) - I got bomb, but it's not exploding😆

he banged head on tree😆

RuSha reached room

Preesha sneezing

Rudra teasing her

he ordered brandy😆

He made Preesha drink it so that she can say I love you and tell Saaransh's truth

Preesha felt better 

Yuvraj drinking and frustrated at mysterious girl that she is not meeting Preesha

she said tonight I will meet them

Preesha went to change

she saw Sharda's gift

it was nighty☺️

She about to hide

but Rudra saw it

he insisting her to wear it😆

she denying

he asking for I love you

But she sneezed

She finally agreed to wear nighty

She said I am sneezing again so I will drink more brandy

Preesha drinking directly from bottle🤣

Preesha drunk and enjoying 

Rudra surprised 

She made him drink too

Aww that cheek kiss, hand kiss❤️

Aww

RuSha dance

Preesha enjoying and Rudra admired her❤️❤️

Loved her carefree side

They went to bed

Preesha said today I will say

she slept😆

Rudra excited

he was disappointed to see her sleeping 🤣🤣

He said that manager again spoiled it😆

why did I order brandy

2 nights wasted

nothing happened 😆

He said I will go for walk otherwise I will disturb her

Aww

He carressed her and said I love you bolne ke liye toh puri zindagi hai, you say I will listen❤️❤️

He covered her with blanket and left

He told manager not to disturb Preesha👍🏼

Rudra walking 

That mysterious girl tapped him

he said Aap🤪

Next morning 

Preesha woke up

she searching Rudra

She called manager 

He said Rudraksh Khurana left, he checked out and went to Delhi

he told you too check out before afternoon 

Preesha shocked and said must be misunderstanding 

Rudraksh at airport 

he gave boarding pass to mysterious girl

Preesha came to reception 

receptionist girl said he really left

manager too checked records and said it's true

Yuvraj woke up and said sofa pe bhi mast nind aayi🤣

Ooty ka weather is amazing 😆

He looked for mysterious girl

he checked in bathroom too

He was shocked 🤣

Preesha worried

Overall good episode except last 5 minutes 😆

AbrarGun/RuSha 😍😍😍😍😍😍😘💝💝💝💓💓💓💗💗💟💟💟💞💞💞❤️❤️♥️♥️💖💖💖💖😻😻😻

Sargun/Preesha 💝💝😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍💕💕💕😂😂 (She is so cute)

Loved your comment like always tu forum par kyun nahi ati yaar miss u

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Yhcfan1

100% you do! I just meant if it’s similar to the parent show maybe you can enjoy it and think of it as a fresh copy! But I guess it’s nowhere near the other show and that’s too bad.. I’ve never seen the other one and have 0 idea what it was like. But if these guys are stealing ideas from parent show but not executing properly, that’s frustrating for you! 

I was tempted to watch the parent show since so many of you mention it, but given your experience I’ll hold off. I get annoyed enough when they infuse MUs etc into this Show - But I do enjoy it otherwise and It would disappoint me if I realized it is really the poor man’s YHM. Can’t believe you’ve given the show a chance for almost a year - hopefully things improve for you as a viewer! 

You see that's what we call patience i have given this show one year.

I differentiate between the two because i have watched both... wish this one would have been different but this is the fault of the writers i think??

darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You see that's what we call patience i have given this show one year.

I differentiate between the two because i have watched both... wish this one would have been different but this is the fault of the writers i think??

I guess it definitely is according to each person’s perspective. My family has watched both YHM and YHC specially my mom who hasn’t missed a single episode of either and she actually likes YHC more. 😆 She enjoys the tracks being fast paced and not draggy. She always talks about how if she doesn’t like the current track it isn’t too big of a deal since knowing the writers it will probably be over very fast. 

That being said we really shouldn’t even be comparing YHM and YHC because they are both totally different. Yeah there might be little things similar here and there (rasam scene and etc.) but all shows to an extent have some similarities. Overall, I think the storyline of YHC and YHM as well as the characterizations have been quite different. Ishita and Raman’s story was a more mature type of love story whereas since Preesha and Rudra are both quite young and come with different experiences their love story is more young and fresh in my opinion. 

Curious to know what similarities you see between YHC and YHM though? Obviously the gist of the show will be the same AKA mother child bond and etc. but other than that I don’t see any similarities other than the occasional rasam type scenes stolen.

Edited by Janvi_Chahal - 3 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janvi_Chahal

I guess it definitely is according to each person’s perspective. My family has watched both YHM and YHC specially my mom who hasn’t missed a single episode of either and she actually likes YHC more. 😆 She enjoys the tracks being fast paced and not draggy. She always talks about how if she doesn’t like the current track it isn’t too big of a deal since knowing the writers it will probably be over very fast. 

That being said we really shouldn’t even be comparing YHM and YHC because they are both totally different. Yeah there might be little things similar here and there (rasam scene and etc.) but all shows to an extent have some similarities. Overall, I think the storyline of YHC and YHM as well as the characterizations have been quite different. Ishita and Raman’s story was a more mature type of love story whereas since Preesha and Rudra are both quite young and come with different experiences their love story is more young and fresh in my opinion. 

Curious to know what similarities you see between YHC and YHM though? Obviously the gist of the show will be the same AKA mother child bond and etc. but other than that I don’t see any similarities other than the occasional rasam type scenes stolen.

Yes this rasam stuff i'm saying i can't write that much, in a way your mom also makes a difference and likes this one more this happens when a person watches both.

This is what happens to me also.

Then if i personally  see it as a repeated scene I say it and I don't think there's any problem in it.

I never said to new members not to like the show not to appreciate the characters look there's a rule if i don't like something i must not say it.

darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes this rasam stuff i'm saying i can't write that much, in a way your mom also makes a difference and likes this one more this happens when a person watches both.

This is what happens to me also.

Then if i personally  see it as a repeated scene I say it and I don't think there's any problem in it.

I never said to new members not to like the show not to appreciate the characters look there's a rule if i don't like something i must not say it.

Yup definitely not a problem in it. Both the shows have its own unique charm to it. I know some viewers who watched YHM but YHC didn’t click for them and I see lots on twitter currently who couldn’t connect with YHM but are able to with YHC and are really enjoying YHC. It just shows people have different opinions which is okay. 👍🏼 

But what other similarities are you seeing? 

Edited by Janvi_Chahal - 3 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janvi_Chahal

Yup definitely not a problem in it. Both the shows have its own unique charm to it. I know some viewers who watched YHM but YHC didn’t click for them and I see lots on twitter currently who couldn’t connect with YHM but are able to with YHC and are really enjoying YHC. It just shows people have different opinions which is okay. 👍🏼 

But what other similarities are you seeing? 

When the show started there were more similarities then again it started taking its own way.