Yeh Hain Chahatein WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD # 5 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Aditii

Well, that was one heck of an episode. 

Based on the real/fake Mahima's dialogues earlier in the episode, I'm gonna go on a limb and say she's not evil or negative. She is clearly worried that she is going to come and wreak havoc in Preesha's life, which is why she has been delaying her visit. She might be an antagonist in the story but she won't be completely black in and out. Maybe she'll be a gray character. I only hope her character will be properly sketched out and kept consistent, unlike Shagun from YHM. 

They played the YHM "pal pal badhe mohabbatein" theme song again today. Now they're overdoing it. It didn't even fit the scene. That song is IshRa's trademark. It's one thing to take inspiration from the parent show, but this is just overkill.

true.. so u all also felt tat... the song didnt fit the moment..... and tey hav lovely yhc track.... its gud if they keep it unless... the apt scene is thr.... i guess since bunk epsds are nt available... they are working hard on things and providing for airing.... 

As always, Yuvraj is hilarious and he is so fun to watch on screen. He is probably the first villain of ITV whose scenes I genuinely enjoy and don't skip. And of course, RuSha are on point! I am loving Preesha's growth though, especially her confidence today!

nothing more to say.... we r nt goin for boating right... then wat r v doing here 😆

then banging head on tree.... TO B FRANK till now he gave headache to everyone... first time some one giving headache... hope the mystery gal wont be his vehicle's next target🤣

The song Udi during the dance sequence could have fit but the editing was sloppy. The song is from the movie Guzarrish starring Hritik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai, and Aditya Roy Kapoor. During the song, Aishwarya is dancing, and Hritik and Aditya are cheering and shouting in the background. During the episode, they used the video song instead of the audio version from the movie. You could hear the muffled cheers and shouts from the actual scene in the movie. Hopefully, they get the time to fix it soon.

Also, in the morning, when Preesha approached the receptionist in the pink dress during the latter part of the episode, her earrings were much smaller. Those really suited her face. I hope they continue with earrings of those size only. Seeing that they've changed her earrings, hopefully they change her hair and wardrobe soon too.

About the upcoming track, I'm hopeful. Whatever preposterous story the writers might feed us, I'm hopeful that the trust between RuSha won't break. They'll come out as stronger than ever before. Rudra has known for a long time now that Saraansh isn't Preesha's biological child and he has been very sensible about it. He's giving her the benefit of the doubt and he wants to have an actual conversation with her, rather than assuming stuff or accusing her of anything. Similarly, Preesha doesn't seem to be excessively upset with Rudra after she found out he left. In the precap, she immediately joined two and two together and figured that Yuvraj probably had something to do with Rudra leaving. Of course, she'll be disappointed and demand an explanation from Rudra for this (and rightly so), but she doesn't seem too hysterical. 

She is really pissed... i want Ru to manofy ,,, becz wat ever reason... ths is nt a way to leave his wify... giving wrong message...... he should gv some hint or something... so tat she wont panic.......

strange place... and being alone.... hw upsetting... 😡

They've come a long way together (especially Rudra) and I don't think it'll go down the drain. In the last track, their love caused them pain because of lack of trust. In this track, they're bound to go through pain but this time, their love will be their solace because of the buildup of trust. 

thanks to CVS... tey showed Ru came to pick PRee... so he s nt angry or anything... something else happened and he was forced to leave.... happy for that...

Pree go to Mayka... stay thr for sometime and enjoy... 😆

I just hope Rudra has a good reason for leaving her without telling her (can't imagine).

And I hope Preesha has a good reason for sharing a taxi with Yuvraj (I'm probably hoping for too much)

Yuvraj is becoming really annoying. He's the superman of this show. Use sab kuch sabse pehle pata chal jata hai. First Rajeev truth and know this mystery girl. 

It's time Yuvraj goes jail and a new villain comes in.

Yuvraj ko show mein rakhne ke chakkar mei they are killing logic.

Edited by Akja20 - 3 years ago

So finally the TRP drama starts , Thank U CV's for giving nearly 10-12 episodes of complete Rusha thats pretty high considering a DL soap standard ..well now starts the drama (aakhir TRP increase bhi to chahiye ) ..well at least happy Rudraksh came back to pick up his wife ..well waiting for the reason , real or fake I am absolutely not liking this Mahima girl doesn't look at all  a positive character to me... 

Rudraksha sure will not overreact then all the redmeption shown goes for a toss, may be this is practical test (theory mein to bol diya practically karke bhi dikhao 😉)

The boat scene(finally got the fruit ) , and then the dance ..sexy ..I felt it was AbrarGUn showing glimpses of Rusha(separate post for the dance for sure ) ..❤️❤️❤️

Today they might start shooting for the Diwali sequence ..some explosive drama for sure ..can't wait for the pictures ..#Rusha in ethnic , come on Preesha (Saree or lehenga ) 

Will Rudra go to S house to pick up Preesha wahan bhi Tamil style Diwali celebrate kar lo ..

Everyone has their own POV likes and dislikes.

this is mine...if anyone doesn't agree Sorry!!!!

I'm not a teen or in my 20's my judgement is based on my age experience.

If a couple is on their honeymoon no girl will act as Preesha, getting angry unnecessarily asking the husband go to sleep there ....not on the bed...

It's all sorts of happenings/excuses making each other jealous but there's some sensitivity understanding reality between a couple....

This track is only to bring Mahima in ...

This show can't be done without Yuvraaj.

They try to repeat YHM but it is not clicking for me, it is a déja vu.

(Rasam...toilet etc )

it may be funny or look real but not for me.Sorry.

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Everyone has their own POV likes and dislikes.

this is mine...if anyone doesn't agree Sorry!!!!

I'm not a teen or in my 20's my judgement is based on my age experience.

If a couple is on their honeymoon no girl will act as Preesha, getting angry unnecessarily asking the husband go to sleep there ....not on the bed...

It's all sorts of happenings/excuses making each other jealous but there's some sensitivity understanding reality between a couple....

This track is only to bring Mahima in ...

This show can't be done without Yuvraaj.

They try to repeat YHM but it is not clicking for me, it is a déja vu.

(Rasam...toilet etc )

it may be funny or look real but not for me.Sorry.

I’ve never seen YHM but what’s wrong with déjà vu if it’s well done!? Abrargun are so fun to watch - maybe try to appreciate them as the new generation version of the leads in YHM 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

I hate the stupid OTT dramatic storylines but apart from that I can watch these two bicker, romance and do their thang allllll day looonngggg.  

I agree with you that spouses don’t let each other sleep on couches. My poor neck would be stiff for days lol but they’re not a normal couple.  They’re in love but everything is so fresh and exciting and it’s happening on the heels of a very big MU with horrible abuse on Ru’s part. Pree is calm but she showed with her counting backwards scene that she works on restraining herself. She’s childlike and loves pranks. She’s pulling Ru’s leg and who cares if she made him sleep on the couch. I say all the power to her for playing such a joke- he’s an idiot and got away too easy for all his crap and deserves the odd minor ‘punishment’ in the name of a well-deserved prank. 

Other than that - their chemistry is undeniable. That dance sequence today is sooo fun and realistic. Focus on Pree and you see her unabondoned joy. Focus on Ru the next time you watch it, and you see him being in awe for her unabandoned joy. It’s so beautiful and just perfect IMO 

Good Morning and Evening to my Chahatein Girls!smiley31

What should I say about today's episode.9

Yes,my reaction during the episode.smiley29smiley29

Kya socha tha aur kya milasmiley36

Except the boat scene the whole episode was in jet speed.smiley44

Who leaves your drunk wife in honeymoon suite for a surprise?He could have done better.Who does that? 🤔

I honestly don't know what are the writer's plan for this upcoming though? It is already all over the places.😐

Looks like they are smoking pots.Big time.smiley36

Mahima- Ru scene I'm sorry girls no offense it was made no sense to me.😳

Heck! Man the whole episode didn't make any sense to mesmiley29smiley36

The dance was rushed.The song was out of sync.Brandy scene was ok

Only saving grace was Ru and Pree's cute banter.smiley27

This is seriously annoying.The creatives could have done this episode smooth with Ru and Pree's development.

No balance between the scenes today.

Do they have more than one writer for each episode? 

Can they not have some decent episode with drama.Drama surely can be there but execution/story needs to be told as well for viewers to be able to enjoy and connect.I'm honestly fed up. 🤨

Counting backwards like Pree....6,5,4,3,2,1 to get my ghussa down😝

Hoping for some clarity tomorrow seriously.Pheewww😴

Originally posted by Yhcfan1

I’ve never seen YHM but what’s wrong with déjà vu if it’s well done!?(FOR ME NOT WELL DONE) Abrargun are so fun to watch - maybe try to appreciate them as the new generation version of the leads in YHM 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

I hate the stupid OTT dramatic storylines but apart from that I can watch these two bicker, romance and do their thang allllll day looonngggg.  

I agree with you that spouses don’t let each other sleep on couches. My poor neck would be stiff for days lol but they’re not a normal couple.  They’re in love but everything is so fresh and exciting and it’s happening on the heels of a very big MU with horrible abuse on Ru’s part. Pree is calm but she showed with her counting backwards scene that she works on restraining herself. She’s childlike and loves pranks. She’s pulling Ru’s leg and who cares if she made him sleep on the couch. I say all the power to her for playing such a joke- he’s an idiot and got away too easy for all his crap and deserves the odd minor ‘punishment’ in the name of a well-deserved prank. 

Other than that - their chemistry is undeniable. That dance sequence today is sooo fun and realistic. Focus on Pree and you see her unabondoned joy. Focus on Ru the next time you watch it, and you see him being in awe for her unabandoned joy. It’s so beautiful and just perfect IMO 

This is why i said this is my POV.

I tend to differentiate between them......

Here above it is your POV which you are entitled to... I just agree.

For you it is something fresh not for me.

We are not the same...SO WE DO HAVE DIFFERENT pov.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago

On the first day of this show I still remember being on this forum all alone I opened the first thread as if I was talking with myself I GIVE IT THE TITLE OF DISCUSSING THE SHOW which means one can say what she likes and ALSO dislikes about the story and characters STAYING IN THE LIMIT OF WORDS I think i have the same right.

The fact that they have such low episode banks are probably making the scenes rush, and do weird editing, esp with the songs. I wonder if they can ever collect some episodes since they literally shoot 2 days before and the episode airs. Infact I guess airport sequence was done yesterday or day before, and today it was partly aired. Hopefully they can do something about it 🤔

Originally posted by Angrita

The fact that they have such low episode banks are probably making the scenes rush, and do weird editing, esp with the songs. I wonder if they can ever collect some episodes since they literally shoot 2 days before and the episode airs. Infact I guess airport sequence was done yesterday or day before, and today it was partly aired. Hopefully they can do something about it 🤔

today everything was ok...but the song destroyed

wat was the clapping at the end 🤣