Whats the promotional strategy for Coolie No 1 ? - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by Elvis12

It does not even need to be promoted .Its releasing online which is flop proof!

They're releasing it online coz of the pandemic. The film was supposed to release in theatres. Inn logon ne itna pehle se promo kar diya (first look, poster etc) ki ab agar wait kiya toh hype gone and movie in theatre will flop. 

Even Ahan Shetty's debut film is pending but they can afford to wait since the producers didn't create any hype over it. All hyped products will have to be released asap otherwose the audience moves on.

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

They're releasing it online coz of the pandemic. The film was supposed to release in theatres. Inn logon ne itna pehle se promo kar diya (first look, poster etc) ki ab agar wait kiya toh hype gone and movie in theatre will flop. 

Even Ahan Shetty's debut film is pending but they can afford to wait since the producers didn't create any hype over it. All hyped products will have to be released asap otherwose the audience moves on.

Yes the film is releasing online which is why they are taking it easy .Had it been releasing in theatres they would have to promote it heavily .So even if the first trailer comes out 7 days before the release it wont matter .there is no hit/flop verdict for movies releasing online...

Originally posted by Elvis12

Yes the film is releasing online which is why they are taking it easy .Had it been releasing in theatres they would have to promote it heavily .So even if the first trailer comes out 7 days before the release it wont matter .there is no hit/flop verdict for movies releasing online...

Still don't they have songs to release? Normally the biggest hit is released first, a week later the next one, and so on 4 singles are released with the first 2 getting the most promo. Thats why I am curious smiley36

I’m waiting for it also

@Ashley your the only one who understands my pain smiley36

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I’m waiting for it also

@Ashley your the only one who understands my pain smiley36

I am sure I do, but iss baar kya pain hai aapko smiley36

I am honestly not bothered about the film but the lack of promo material esp for a big budget film is bizarre smiley36

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

I am sure I do, but iss baar kya pain hai aapko smiley36

I am honestly not bothered about the film but the lack of promo material esp for a big budget film is bizarre smiley36

Yeah its weird ? Christmas Release and no trailer ?

I don't think anyone cares about this film. Neither the audience nor the makers. 

The original film was trashy. The songs were tacky and cringey. Why in hell are they even remaking it, that too with a pathetic actor like Varun.

smiley11

David Dhawan Varun Dhawan Sara Ali Khan