Negligible votes difference in between Rubina and Shardul - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

In day before yesterday's episode, Salman told that Rubina is the 🚀 of Bigg Boss 🏠 as per the votes she got from the voot select audience.

She tops all polls on Twitter apart from the Ormax ranking, and Shardul is nowhere in any of these rankings.

But sure, there was negligible difference between the votes of Rubina and Shardul just like Kavita returned back because of audience demand.

Bigg Boss is just being desperate to get some fake drama from Rubina, so trying to scare her by lying that her fans are not going to save her if she doesn't follow their script.

Originally posted by Harley_Quinn

In day before yesterday's episode, Salman told that Rubina is the 🚀 of Bigg Boss 🏠 as per the votes she got from the voot select audience.

She tops all polls on Twitter apart from the Ormax ranking, and Shardul is nowhere in any of these rankings.

But sure, there was negligible difference between the votes of Rubina and Shardul just like Kavita returned back because of audience demand.

Bigg Boss is just being desperate to get some fake drama from Rubina, so trying to scare her by lying that her fans are not going to save her if she doesn't follow their script.

Hehehe yes school ke head of the department teacher ji ko dara rahe hai ki student feedback bahot bura aya hai 😆

Salman Khan pata nai iss wahiyat show ke liye apni akkal ka pradarshan kyun kar raha hai🤢

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

Truth can be bitter! 

Big joke of the year 😵😆🤣

It was only to pinch Rubina. Or else they are trying to say not to sacrifice herself for anyone. 😆

The only votes Shardul got were sympathy votes. 

It was nothing but a wake-up alarm for Rubina. Bb( salman) ka kehna tha madam aap iss season ki highest paid contestant ho toh plz ab to kuch karo hume free me paise dene me bohot taqleef ho rahi hai

Originally posted by Preetieee

It was nothing but a wake-up alarm for Rubina. Bb( salman) ka kehna tha madam aap iss season ki highest paid contestant ho toh plz ab to kuch karo hume free me paise dene me bohot taqleef ho rahi hai

Hahaha yes ho sakta hai wake up alarm ho but alarm bajane ke liye kisi ko illogically pagal jase jail mai dal do, every wkv mai target karte raho yeh sab kya nautanki hai?!!!

Iss me BB ki taqleef kum ego hurt hui hai aisa zyada dikhta hai

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

It was only to pinch Rubina. Or else they are trying to say not to sacrifice herself for anyone. 😆

The only votes Shardul got were sympathy votes. 

Shardul ke sympathy votes muje fir bhi legit lagte hai unlike Eijaz jo hamesha abla mard rehta hai.

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago