Rrahul Sudhir: It will be an eco-friendly Diwali this year, with Diyas

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Rrahul Sudhir: It will be an eco-friendly Diwali this year, with diyas

Rrahul Sudhir and Chandni Sharma

Yash and Mamta Patnaik's 'Ishq Mein Marjawan 2' has warmed up well to audiences. On the occasion of Diwali we spoke to actors about their plans today, and here's what they had to say:

Rrahul Sudhir said, "I am lighting a few diyas today on Diwali and then maybe I will catch up with a few friends. The best thing about my show is the fact that it is a show for the Indian audience. The producers look after us well, and allow me the necessary space to function as an actor.

Chandni Sharma said, "I am be celebrating Diwali in Mumbai. It is going to be an eco-friendly Diwali, I will light some diyas followed by a pooja. The best thing about our show is the team, the actors, the technical team, direction and the production house. We all work with so much love and harmony that it does not feel like work at all, I actually look forward every day working on the sets. The production house is supportive, helpful and warm. This team is super professional."

'Ishq Mein Marjawan 2' is an Indian romantic thriller television series. It is a sequel to the TV series 'Ishq Mein Marjawan'. The lead actors are Helly Shah, Rrahul Sudhir and Vishal Vashishtha.