She was like har weekend pe yahi hota hai khatam karo jaldi🤣

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ashi_lovely

She was like har weekend pe yahi hota hai khatam karo jaldi🤣

literally apne balon se mooche bana rahi thi, dono paer upar rakhe baithe 🤣

Originally posted by hasini009

literally apne balon se mooche bana rahi thi, dono paer upar rakhe baithe 🤣

It's like repeat telecast from previous week. Kuch naya nhi wohi bigboss and his host k dramas😆 which she is so use to it that she doesn't give any justification  also. She is like haan samjh agaya. I am sorry , I apologise bas over 

I felt bad for the couple today. It was Diwali. They should have been allowed to participate. That cage is too tiny. What kind of punishment is this! 

BB ko royally snub maara hai dono ne

Ruby wad like chal chal nallo ab khtam karo yeh nautanki

Originally posted by born-leader

I felt bad for the couple today. It was Diwali. They should have been allowed to participate. That cage is too tiny. What kind of punishment is this! 

Seriously.. It's a celebration, why deny them right to celebrate? And every wkv is like Salman ki muft ki class of Rubinav! It's getting boring. 

so the people will vote them more for the sympathy  she  is colours bah u at the end of the day .

I am so happy Rubina didnt have f....to give...BB makers deserve it..and Abhinabh did the same but in his style where he kept his point..proud of the couple ❤️

I actually hope TRP goes down and down🤢 aur chachcha/chicha burhao Apavitra cheesen dikhau

Originally posted by kooki07

so the people will vote them more for the sympathy  she  is colours bah u at the end of the day .

iska matlab pehle humiliate karo, and bolo apke fayde ke liye kiya hain. so that apke fans apko vote karein. ye kya bakwas logic hai BB ke

Wo kuch karein ya na, Fans toh vote karega hi.