Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

A Fairytale ending it is💖

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ending is just like a fairytale💜 aww expected nahi tha itni sweet ending hogi in Ayaana corner🌟. 

Yes that Ring and unborn baby had played a major part in protecting Roshni😊. Protector Ayaanas had taken Tabiji away from Khans after apologising to Roshni. 

Aman teasing Shayyan😜 and a very sweet proposal scene of Shayyan in front of Khans💞. 

And now in the end an unexpected and a  very sweet surprise for viewers😳.

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL🤗

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As tabiji didn't die and both the babies are powerful....

Maybe a season 2 is possible....

magicworld thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Daisy21

As tabiji didn't die and both the babies are powerful....

Maybe a season 2 is possible....

Protector Ayanas arrest Tabeezi in chains and disappear with her promising that she will never disturb them again. Its more insulting for Tabiji than her death👏 and this time Roshni uses her Ammi's ring is worth watching now she knows how to use this ring. Roshni's Ammi ring protecting Aman is a proof that Roshni's real parents have accepted Aman as their Son-in law from their heart😆That unborn baby had hidden her Ammi's Farishtey ka dil in her😊and she is future Ayaana now. And RoshAn were clueless where Farishtey ka dil has gone.

This is not exact example of open ending . Season 2 chances are very slim and if it comes in future by chance then same casting Aditi & Vikram is very very rare.

magicworld thumbnail

Now i want to clear this why i am happy.

I had listened Aditi's interview where she said jyada expectations mat rakhna Ending is good but bahut jyada expect mat karna main bhi ro rahi thi. After listening that i was fearing worst like Unborn baby will die or something and death of Roshni or either Aman is that last thing that i want.

So in comparision to that i liked today's episode where we see powers of Ring also and may be ending is not in manzil but it is in Ayaana's corner 

But one sad thing happened Aman has lost his powers and Baazigar😭

Now Aditi said jo aap sab chahte the wo nahi hua means audience want ki little Ayaana ko dikhaya jaaye with Shayyan marriage jo nahi mila, but its clear that Shayyan marriage will happen and this time a little Ayaana will come in Roshan's life.❤️

May be a little rushed ending but its a happy ending after all. 😊

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not with same cast....

But still magical power of baby is not disclosed....

So, if  next season happens the showdown will be between next gen vs. Tabiji or new villains...

I am guessing about tabjii's comeback as that precap where tabiji saw her own grave...it never came in episode...so I felt may be PH and channel head has changed the finale track and planned her return with next season...

They may cast New actors for next gen...not same actors from THIS season

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago
Sumaiyarah24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maybe Season 2 is possible .

Sumaiyarahman24 thumbnail

We hope season 2 with same cast. 

Sufia1307 thumbnail

We hope YJHJK S2 with same cast .