Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

*|| PKK Written Update - 12th November 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update - 12th November 2020 ||*

The episode begins when Mayura and her family are outside celebrating her birthday. Omkar is in his car drinking, throws the bottle near his feet and comes under the break paddle. Omkar tries to run over the family, Piyush sees Omkar's car coming fast towards them, he moves everyone away but Mayura was in the middle. Omkar's car hits Mayura and Mayura faints and has blood from her head. Omkar hits his head on the steering wheel and kept horning. Mayura's family left Omkar in the car, and they found a cart to put Mayura on and takes her to the hospital. Piyush says I won't let anything happen to you Mayura. We will make Omkar suffer. Dadi and Mayura's mother cries.   

Omkar wakes up and his head is hurt. He recalls him hitting Mayura and he comes out of his car and sees blood. Omkar says I won't let you die or live that easily. You cannot die and get rid of me. He scream out her name.  Omkar walks on the road looking for Mayura, and screams in anger. Balli comes in another car and tells Omkar where Mayura is. Says Mayura is in the hospital. Omkar's mother calls him to ask where is he? Omkar says I cannot let Mayura die, I ran over her mom. Omkar's mother says go home beta, I am coming back home too. Omkar says I cannot let her die. 

Piyush and Mayura's family reach the hospital with Mayura. Mayura's father asks the doctor to check her and he says she has met an accident. The doctor says there is no one to attend her as there is a VIP patient here. Piyush gets annoyed and says how can you let a patient die and treat a VIP? The doctor looks at Mayura and says no we have to follow the rules we cannot just treat a patient like that. Mayura's father begs the doctor to save her but he doesn't listen and walks away. Mayura's mother and dadi cries. Another doctor comes by and says this is Mayura. She used to be my father's homeopath student and was very honourable.  Piyush says please save her. The doctor asks them about the scar on her face. The doctor says take her to OT fast, Piyush says will she be saved? The doctor says we cannot say as there are some internal injuries. 

Mayura's treatment starts in the OT. Mayura's father says we were celebrating her birthday and now we are praying for her to live. The doctor comes out and says her condition is getting worse. Piyush prays along with the whole family in front of god.  

Omkar comes to the hospital with flowers. Mayura's father says how long will we blame god, it is our fault for getting Mayura married to Omkar. Omkar shattered my daughter. God won't forgive him ever. Omkar will suffer for his wrongdoings. Everyone is shocked seeing Omkar there. Omkar says I won't let you die easily Mayura. Mayura's father tries to hit him and push him away, but Omkar pushes him away and Piyush grabs Omkar by his collar and says you made a big mistake by coming here. The doctor comes out and asks who is with Mayura? Mayura's father says she’s my daughter. What happened to her? The doctor nods her face. The nurses and doctors are rubbing Mayura’s hands. Mayura's father screams. Omkar says nothing can happen to Mayura. My revenge is left. Mayura's mother says you came here to take her life? Are you even a human? You want her to live so you can destroy her more? Aren’t you done yet? Do you have any shame? She is your wife and you’re adamant on destroying her life? You’re not God. You are nothing. Mayura will live, she will get up, not because you can torture her. But to give you punishment for your sin. This is a mother’s curse on you. 

Omkar throw the flowers on the floor. He says I won't let anything happen to you Mayura. He starts banging his head on the wall multiple of times. The doctors give Mayura CPR, yet no responses. Piyush keeps saying nothing will happen to you Mayura. Get up. Mayura's father says she is getting conscious. Omkar claps loudly and says well done Mayura. The doctor comes out and says yes Mayura is saved but.....Omkar says but what doctor? The doctor says Mayura can go into coma or paralyze, but we won't know till she gains consciousness. Piyush throws his shoes on Omkar's face and says get used to it.  You will be hit by many shoes later. Omkar laughs and says I know baachaye, you are in shock, you are hurt. Omkar says Mayura will live and die at my will. 

Precap:

Mayura gains consciousness, her father tells her to run away from here because Omkar will not let you live here. Omkar tells Balli to keep an eye on everyone. Mayura and Piyush are in doctors disguise and they try to run away but Omkar stops them. 

-Prii

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

I don’t know why police is not being contacted by Mayura’s family . At least some one is surely there who is not a fan of Sangmarmar .. ?? 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thanks for the detailed written update Prii. 🤗