Veeranshu Singhania as a supernatural creature

Poll

Is Veeranshu a prey bird or a hybrid?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi forum users! ðŸ˜Š Some people think Veeranshu can be a hybrid and his mother can be a naagin. But I personally do not want that at all! He is shown as the prince of the cheels in the show. I can't accept him as a hybrid. Do you want him to be hybrid? Or do you prefer to see him as the cheel prince. Give your votes and share your views. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yeah he should remain Cheel only not hybrid please. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

Hi forum users! ðŸ˜Š Some people think Veeranshu can be a hybrid and his mother can be a naagin. But I personally do not want that at all! He is shown as the prince of the cheels in the show. I can't accept him as a hybrid. Do you want him to be hybrid? Or do you prefer to see him as the cheel prince. Give your votes and share your views. 

No I don't want it now when markaat turned out as nageel . I doubt naagin mummy is veer's real mom.

I feel veer will be strongest cheelraj who will lead his clan to right path .

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have choosen the first option but still i have doubt if veer is hybrid or not as we can't trust makers🤔

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Am good with both actually, but if I had to choose one, I would like him to remain as a cheel only! He has an amazing swag as a cheel!😎

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Make Bani a hybrid instead, cause it will shove up her inflated ego somewhere else.🤣

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Make Bani a hybrid instead, cause it will shove up her inflated ego somewhere else.🤣

I don't want any of them (Bani or Veeranshu) to be a hybrid. ðŸ¥±

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur

I have choosen the first option but still i have doubt if veer is hybrid or not as we can't trust makers🤔

The makers always used 'cheel, cheel' song for him. If he turns out to be a hybrid it will be really strange! ðŸ˜³

Eydis thumbnail

Cheel cheeel bas cheel

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

The makers always used 'cheel, cheel' song for him. If he turns out to be a hybrid it will be really strange! ðŸ˜³

Hmm🤔