Rudhita FF- 5 Times in London (update- chapter 2- part 2 on page 9)

Posted: 3 years ago

This is the prologue of my first Rudhita story☺️ i'm a horrible writer😔 but still padh ke batana ki continue karu ya nahi😳(i didn't even reread it)

Edited- special thanks to shilpi(Lovelypathak) for encouraging me to write this fic.

_____

The first chirp of the birds jolted Bondita awake from her dazed state, it took her few more seconds to take in her surroundings.

This wasn’t her room, far from it actually. She was thousands of miles away from her room, her home, her Tulsipur, her country all together. She was in her new home in London.She will be staying as a PG in this house which belongs to an old British couple.

The faded darkness out side the window announced the arrival of a new day. The day was a milestone cause from today on she will have to live among strangers with strange faces.

When beams of light start to filled through the room she glided her eyes through the room.She was sitting on a small settee, her bed was occupied by her open suitcase filled with books and new cloths, cloths that were beautiful but clearly not meant for a married woman. There was a large reading table on the other side of the room. Her eyes stopped roaming at what looked like a mirror, she had to double check to make sure it was actually a mirror because the woman she could see in it doesn’t look like her. And then she froze, icy cold sweat start to form on face as she remembered last nights occurrence…

Every word her patibabu uttered, every impossible decisions he had made for her to follow throuh…

Mai yeh chati hun ki jab tak tum apni Barristari ki padhai khatam nahi kar lete tab tak ke liye  tum apni sare rishte, sare bandhan, sare zimmidari sab bhool jaogi. Bhool jaogi ki tum kisiki beti aur behen ho, yeh bhool jaogi ki tum kisiki bahu ya boudi ho, bhool jaogi ki…ki tum kisiki patni ho…aur yahi mera Gurudakshina hoga.

She looked at the girls lifeless eyes, her open hair, her…her empty hair parting. She shakily tried to raise her hand but at the sight of her bare hands another wave of nausea rushed through her.

Yeh aapne kya mang liya Patibabu,isse behtar hota ki aap meri angutha hi mang lete, are angutha kya agar aapne meri jaan bhi mage li hoti toh bhi itna dard nahi hota mujhe…

She let her hand fell back on her lap and swallowed the sob that was fighting to break free…and that’s when the door opened, without knocking.

She didn’t have to look at the intruder to know who it was. He may have came unaccounted but he wasn’t unwelcome. He will always be the most welcomed person in her life no matter what he did, no matter how much pain his decisions cause her, he will always be her whole world.

Her Patibabu.

Edited by castlebones - 3 years ago

Nice one T 🤗

Please continue ❤️

really nice story line 👏

please update soon😊

Very interesting....

Please continue soon❤️

T 🤗 Thanks for starting this amazing piece of work. 

and thanks for the PM too. 😊

It is kind of unique and refreshing storyline. 

Please continue.😳

Originally posted by ..RiMi..

Nice one T 🤗

Please continue ❤️

Really?!

How do you guys do this? It's so freaking scary...

Originally posted by castlebones

Really?!

How do you guys do this? It's so freaking scary...

What is scary T? 🤣

Originally posted by Lovelypathak

T 🤗 Thanks for starting this amazing piece of work. 

and thanks for the PM too. 😊

It is kind of unique and refreshing storyline. 

Please continue.😳

Aww...

🤗Thank you so much for your encouraging words😘 I've a general idea what's gonna happen next, but let's see...

Originally posted by ..RiMi..

What is scary T? 🤣

The waiting, whether people gonna like it or not... 

don't laugh, it is scary.

Edited by castlebones - 3 years ago

Originally posted by castlebones

The waiting, whether people gonna like it or not... 

Imagedon't laugh, it is scary.

I know .. it is scary 🤣🤪