ROSID SS : FINDING MY LOVE [ COMPLETED ] - Page 8

Posted: 2 years ago

THE CONFESSION

Roli was going towards her NGO jumping in happiness for getting Siddhant in her life and then she laughs remembering his confused face when she told to find her number ,she then blushes on his words where he told she has all the rights over him ... Roli stops in middle recalling that how she herself went to kiss him , she smiled crazily and blushed hard ...

" My amul baby ... I love you ... you made me so crazy for you ...huhh ... I'm waiting for your call " says Roli to herself and looked at her hand to see mobile but it was empty ...

" My mobile ??? " 

Roli kept thinking looking at her empty hands and she slapped her forehead after she remembered that it's in Sid's car ... In hurry she left the phone and later forgot to take it back ...

" Roli, Roli how stupid you are asked him to find your number and you left your mobile with him itself ...waah , what great work you did " Roli scolded to herself then ran to the orphanage directly into the office confusing everyone , without thinking about clearing their confusion she just grabs her laptop and opened it then tried to see if she has left the option open of " location services " and gladly she had , she thanked God for it then took the last location of her mobile and it still shows the same ...she again comes out then run towards the destination where her mobile is...

After few amounts of time she finally reached but her eyes went wide , breath stops and her head got spin little having a view of a beautiful mansion in front of her ....she slowly took steps towards it until she was stopped by security guard..

" Mam whom do you want to meet moreover no one is in house they went to office " informed him

Roli : actually I'm Siddhant's fiance just came to give him surprise...

" Are you Roli mam " asks him shocking Roli

With a stammer Roli answers " ye..ye..yeah " she keeps on thinking that how he exactly knows her name when she just thought to lie and get in to take her mobile before Sid makes a call

Security : I'm sorry mam.. I'm so sorry I wasn't knowing that you are Roli mam .. please come inside . I'll inform Siddhant Sir about it

" Areey no no .. don't inform him " shouted her flinching him little

Security looks at her clueless and seeing his face Roli clarified " actually I wanted to surprise him so it'll be ruined if you tell him that I'm here, right ? "

He nods yes with slight smile then let her to move inside , she moved into Sid's palace still with little confusion and she really can't stay calm after having that query in her mind , she took back steps and came to him again then asked " how did you recognized that I'm Roli and his fiance as it's not so decided yet "

Security : every person of this house knows that Siddhant sir loves you so much like a mad ... infact his stunts shows it all...

" Stunts ? " Asked her again 

" yeah stunts ..on first day when he saw you , he started dreaming about you and in that he kissed Raj sir , his father " laughs him so loud remembering about it as RK has told him everything in front of Sid itself to annoy him ..

Roli went numb after a while she asked " is this true ..I mean to his father ..are you even serious "

Security : Yes mam this is all true and you know what he did next day..he went to the same ice cream parlor and waited for you whole day besides that he made Raj Sir to eat ice cream whole day which causes him slightly sick 

Roli just looks on to his face hearing about Sid's stunts , she was shocked with all this and while trying to digest all this she entered the house again lost in her thoughts ...she halted in her way after reaching out onto the diversion ..one way goes to mansion while other moves to parking , she thought to check her mobile once in car then will see what happens...

She moved to parking recalling what all Sid has done moreover now she can digest the fact that Sid can do this as she has already seen what he did today at the function and after that when she realizes that Sid has kissed his Dad she breaks into uncontrollable laughter aching her stomach visualizing that situation and over that imagining about Sid's reaction when he knows what he did ....

She kept laughing all the way thinking about Sid , she felt security was right Sid is so mad in her Love ...as she moves further her laugh ceased seeing the collection of cars in the shed , her eyes went wide looking upon it , she rubbed her eyes to make herself believe that what she's looking at is true to or not  ...there were all those cars parking which would be a dream for anyone to have even a glimpse of it ...she was just looking at those and in that she found the car which Sid has taken to the hall ...it reminded her of for what reason she's here ...

Taking quick steps Roli reached the car to see if it is open or she need to struggle more but to her happiness it open and key was already inside..with a wide smile she opened the car and hopped onto the seat where she was before then started calculating where her mobile would have fallen and after calculating she searched for it under the seat and luckily she found it there...

As she picked the phone it rings Making her scared and she left it again... Roli slapped her forehead then took it again to see who it was and found an unknown number ..

" Unknown number ?? " Mumbles her thinking who it could be but still attended the call and before she could say anything she heard a voice from otherside..

" hello Roli , this is me Siddhant "

" Whattt ??? " Shouted Roli so loudly as she was yet to believe that Sid has called her that too this soon , it's just 2-3 hrs has passed and he found her number how's that even possible...

Siddhant : what happened ...

Roli was silent she didn't said anything her mind was still revolving around one question that how did he found her number that too this soon ...

Siddhant : hello.. Roli.. Roli are you there..

" Hmm ...will call you later " spits Roli and cuts the call with a sigh ...

Roli stared at his number for a quiet long time just to make herself accept that it was him and he found her number ....

" But howwww ??? " Shouted Roli when she couldn't get any clue of how did this happened ...

IN OFFICE

Siddhant looks at mobile with a disappointment he slightly mumbles " she cuts the call... Why ? "

Rajendra : maybe will be busy

Siddhant : but Papa she said she'll be waiting for my call.. I thought she'll be happy that I found her number 

RK asks " what she said "

" first shouted what and then told will call you later that's it " informs Sid with low voice he was thinking she might be excited as much as he is but this reaction he haven't expected ...

" This is something confusing " says RK scratching his head even rajendra was clueless over it he too thinks that when Roli herself has asked him to find her number and also said will be waiting for his then why did she reacted like this way ...

Rajendra : is she planning for any other task to give you or what...

" Why you think so ? " Asks both Sid and RK..

Rajendra : see first she herself gave task to find the number and ask for her address ...hey wait ...she has told you to come to her house, right ! and for getting address she gave you the task of finding her number, right ! And now we've her address from her profile so why to wait for her call let's go to her house...

Both RK and Sid were looking at Rajendra with little shock as they have totally forgotten about the thing of getting address...

They asked " are you sure ?? "

" Yeah of course I'm sure ...see she told you to find number and when you found then she should have talked to you right or maybe she's playing more with you by making you impatient to meet her as she may feel that you can't meet her until she gives her address but now we have it right, so let's go " said Rajendra

" Papa I didn't understand what are you trying to link with her reaction and address then task , it's so confusing "  Sid told scratching his head

Rajendra : even for me too 

Siddhant : then why did you told all these when you itself don't Know what you are saying ...

" What can I do Sid ..first I was having another thought but in middle it changed to another and came out as another becoming different than others which I was having in my mind from first but lately got another..."

" Hold on Papa " Sid stopped him in middle being hell confused with his continuous ' another '

Siddhant : do you even know what you are saying ...

Rajendra nodded no gaining a glare from Sid , Sid then told in stern voice "then why did you even started it when you yourself don't know ... your another another has made my head roll and now just sit silent I don't want to hear another word from you "

Rajendra sits quietly downing his head with a pout while Sid huffed seeing Raj's actions ...and here leaving both of them RK was lost in his own thoughts ...

After a moment he spoke " I understood what we have to do "

" What " asks them shifting their attention to RK ...

" Let's go to meet her " 

" Why " asks Sid confused between both Raj and now RK..

RK : do you remember what was your final aim , to go to her house then mam will be agree to marry you and to get her address you had to call her and ask for it and to call her you have to find her number so our main destination was her address not call and her reaction over it ...and when we already have her address then why to wait now let's go and meet her then if you want can ask her why she reacted like that way...

" He's right " Rajendra supports RK's advice while Sid was still in little confusion still he stood up and all moved towards Roli's house...

Here Roli was still sitting in shock , her mind was blasting thinking about how did he found her number so soon what he might have done ..after thinking for quite long time she remembered that once diwedi constructions went to Bharadwajs for a help to handle their sinking company ,it was the time when Roli has just lost her parents and all the responsibility came on her shoulder all of sudden and she wasn't that experienced to handle it all alone so asked for a help with Rajendra and he did what he could do to rise it up again ...they were in contact with each other for so long through phone calls but had never met personally so maybe after knowing her name rajendra would have recognized her and got the number ...

After getting this as conclusion Roli slapped her head thinking how did she forgot about it and played with his son ...she felt a kind of nervousness as she was not sure what Rajendra might be thinking about her ...

Roli looked at the number again and thought to dial it and talk to Sid telling her acceptance but she stopped and thought why to tell it on mobile I'm already in his house and when he'll be back here then can directly meet up to him and also can talk to Rajendra too to apologise for what she did with Siddhant as she is little scared that Raj may not be ok with it as Sid is his Prince so it's obvious that he won't like if someone play with him...

Roli was sitting in the car itself and was biting her nails thinking about how would she start conversation and what will she say to Rajendra and thinking about those she didn't noticed when did she slept inside the car itself...

Here all the three reached Roli's bungalow but got to know that she no longer reside there ..she used to stay in her NGO itself with all the kids ...

From there they went to NGO but there too they got to she came running then went too running and isn't back yet ...

All were in confusion thinking where she might went in hurry..

" Maybe in her office " says one of the boy 

Everyone looked at him for a while then thought yeah maybe any emergency in her company and she went there...so now all moved to her office...

Reaching to diwedi constructions they went inside but the logo of the company grabs Rajendra attention towards it..he kept thinking as if he has seen it before but where he doesn't remember so clearly...

They moved to reception and there asked for Roli ...

" Sorry Sir but Mam isn't here ...she comes here two days in a week that's Tuesday and Thursday ...and today it's Friday so sorry for the inconvenience but you won't be able to meet her ...if you want can make an appointment for you on Monday as sat- sun will be off or Tuesday is ok for you " replied receptionist in a gentle tone ....

The schedule to visit on Tuesday and Thursday stucked in Rajendra mind as he remembers that he had advised someone about it to have a look on the office along with the other works as it should not be neglected Totally...

After thinking alot he remembers that the person was Roli only he shouted " ohh no..so this is Roli only "

Everyone looked at him with confusion that why did he shouted like that ...

Siddhant asked " what happened..why you shouting like this "

Rajendra : I know Roli already...

" Whattt " shouted both RK and Sid together in a shock...

Rajendra nodded yes and then Siddhant asked in a stern voice " how...and why didn't you told me before "

Rajendra shivers little seeing Sid's stern face he slightly murmured " she came to us a year ago asking for help to handle her company as it was sinking down into the market...so I helped her , we were in contact for few months until she was able to handle single handedly... moreover this two days visit idea was given by me only "

Siddhant was glaring at Rajendra like if he'll burn him alive right there , he moved near Rajendra dangerously scaring him little and asks " why did you acted as if you don't know her "

" I didn't.. I didn't acted baccha... I really forgot about it and also I have never seen her I was only talking to her on phone that's why I couldn't recognized she's the same which I remembered now only after seeing this logo..but you can ask this question to RK he already met her personally " informs Rajendra turning the table on RK ...

" Is that true ??? " Asks Sid looking at RK and RK was shivering in fear noticing Sid's anger filled eyes , RK himself has forgot about this incident as it's been an year now which he remembered when rajendra described it...

" Answer me RK you already met her right " 

RK slightly nodded Yes and Siddhant folded his fist tightly on it he roared " can't you tell this to me before ... I was madly searching for her sitting in that ice cream parlor whole day ,then disguising as a girl still you didn't told me what the hell were you planning to do "

RK : nothing... nothing Sir... I am not planning anything . I truly forgot about all this ...if I had known then why would I hide it from you and then help you to find her

Siddhant : you have a reason to hide it from me

" No..no no.. Sir I didn't do it purposefully I don't have any reason truly " blurts RK pinching his neck ..

Rajendra : what reason he'll have Sid...

Siddhant : don't you know Papa he loves to put me in trouble and he always enjoys it ...he was enjoying seeing me doing stupid things to find her... right RK...

RK nodded Yes shocking both of them but then he shouted " No " immediately when he realized what he was doing ....well in a way it was true that RK was enjoying seeing Sid's plans until unless he too was roped in but he really has forgot the thing that he knew Roli before itself...

He saw Sid in super angry mode and to safeguard himself he took back steps and ran out of the office while here Sid turned to receptionist and asks " do you have gun in your office " 

" Sir ...gun ?? " 

" Yes or No " Sid asks again and his tone has scared her little ...

She nodded and answered " with security "

Siddhant didn't wait further and moved to security standing on the entrance of the office and without asking he just pulled the gun from him and went to find RK , here Raj was standing silently as he knows that now none can stop Sid...

Siddhant caught RK who was hiding behind one of the car in parking , Sid made him stand and then pinned him on the car putting the gun right on his head ...

" I .. I really.. forgot it Sir... I swear " laments RK looking at Sid who is ready to kill him...

" Leave it Sid " says Rajendra reaching to them ..

Siddhant just glared at him and he kept silent then Sid turned to RK and asked " why I called papa in US in the 3rd week of May two years ago "

RK eyes went wide as Sid asked this , he nods no knowing what Sid is trying to do...

" Speak up " forced Sid pressing gun more in his forehead 

RK : you said you met with an accident while coming back to home from college but in real your hand was just got a cut while cutting Apple....

This raised Sid's anger more while Rajendra slapped his head as he knows now RK is gone..

Siddhant holds RK's collar and pulling him nearer he shouted " when you remember it so clearly which happened two years ago then how did you forgot about Roli when it's just only a year ...you are RK who is famous for his memory , who remembers everything then how did you forgot specially about Roli only ...can you explain it "

" Sir please Sir leave it naa... I don't know how did I forgot please Sir.. Raj Sir please save me he'll kill me " cries RK looking at Rajendra

Siddhant : no today no one can save you...you need to die...you are always a hurdle in my happiness.. before used to go behind Papa to complaint about me and now hiding identity of my Love... you are gone today RK... you are gone...

Siddhant was about to pull the trigger but was stopped by a voice ..." Stop Sir , listen to me "

Siddhant turned back to see who it was and found security he asked to him " what now... today no one can stop me..this guy has to die "

RK gulped his saliva on this and nodded no while Siddhant again was going to pull the trigger , RK and Rajendra has closed their eyes in fear ... Siddhant pulled the trigger but nothing happened ..

They opened their eyes to look what happened  while Siddhant too was in confusion that why isn't it working...he again pulled trigger but nothing happened...

" It's empty " informed security giving relief to RK and Raj... Siddhant turned towards security leaving RK and RK slided down then took a breath of relief he kept his hand over his chest and felt his heartbeat to confirm himself that he's alive...

And here now security's death is near.. Siddhant advanced near him and asked " is it really empty "

" Yes Sir " 

Siddhant : then why the hell you have kept it with you..

Security : actually I was cleaning it in that only you took , I came to tell about this only but you weren't listening to me...

Siddhant throws gun on security and told " take this useless my hands are enough to kill him " 

" Nooooooo " shouted RK then he crawled from there to behind the car and even Siddhant too went on ground and crawls behind him to catch him...both were crawling behind the cars and here Raj was searching them and at last found them near their car only where RK was on ground and Sid was sitting on his abdomen throttling his neck...

Rajendra ran to him and pulled Sid away from RK then told " leave him Sid .. it's enough "

" But Papa "

Rajendra : Siddhant listen he is human he met several people throughout year and how can you expect him to remember everyone and if talking about why he remembered everything about you is because you are a part of his life aren't you...he knows you from last 7 years and you know what was his prime duty ( Siddhant nodded no ) it was to take care of you in my absence so it's obvious for him to know and remember everything about you while there was no such case with Roli then why would he even think to keep remembering her life long ...

" Yeah..." Supports RK 

Siddhant : this time I'm leaving you but next time don't expect the same ...

" Thank you sir " thanked RK then gets up from the ground and told " BTW leave all this and think where is Mam now as she wasn't in her house , not in NGO and here too then where she is... ?? "

Now this has left everyone in confusion again that where she might be...

Rajendra : if you both have forgot then let me remind you that you have spoiled her friend's function so maybe she went there ...

" Ohhh yeah maybe...so let's see there too " says Sid

" Nooooooo... again... I won't go to that place again " shouted RK recalling how he was stucked inside and all ladies were behind him

Raj and Sid both laughed seeing his scared face .. Rajendra with a laugh said " that's your fault only ...if I was there then there won't have any problem "

RK : then why didn't you went instead of me..

Rajendra : Siddhant didn't asked me...

RK asked to Sid " why didn't you asked him when he was ready to go unnecessarily took me there "

Siddhant : areey RK look at Papa he has beared and mustache so how can he become girl ...and you are clean shaven so it was easier...

RK : yeah right...hey Sid sir have you ever seen him clean shaven ...

Siddhant looked at Raj and tried to remember but couldn't, he told " no I have not... papa you were never like that right ...now I'm curious how would you look when you are clean shaven "

" Then be curious because Sir is fond of his beared and mustache " chuckles RK while Sid accepted as it was true ....

" Ok ok leave now let's go home will see about Roli later " says Raj and both accepting it moved towards car...

RK went to Raj then whispered " it's because of you I was about to die...why did you reminded him about me meeting her in person "

Rajendra rolled his eyes then says " but I saved you too "

RK : you only started right I'll see you later

Rajendra : Sid RK saying he purposefully hided about Ro...

RK closed Raj's mouth before he completes it , RK requested " just now I got saved now don't push me again near death "

Raj smirks then murmured " remember I'm your boss so never think to mess with me otherwise I have ways to clear you off " Raj winked showing Sid to RK like wanted to say he have Sid on his side if he need to tackle him and once Sid gets Raj approval then he would definitely kill RK and RK knows this so kept silent and moved to car then entered in driving seat silently...

Rajendra laughs on RK poor state then he too entered the car where Sid was already waiting for him...and then they moved to there house...

While driving RK asked " Sid sir would you have really killed me if that gun was loaded "

" Of course you still have doubt " said Sid simply while RK made a puppy face then continues driving dared to not to look at Sid .. Sid laughs seeing his face from mirror then he leaned to Rajendra and whispers in his ears " I already knew that the gun was empty "

Rajendra with a shock looked at Sid and Sid nodded accepting it , rajendra pulls his ears slightly and murmures " you naughty boy , you almost took his life idiot "

Siddhant : now he won't dare to go against me..

" Never " says Raj and both bumped there fist and chuckled...

All reached home , they went inside the house after parking the car but missed to notice Roli who was sleeping in the car next to it...

After sometime when Roli's eyes opens she was first confused where she is and when she remembers then slapped her head for sleeping like this ...she immediately came out of the car and found a car parked near by it which wasn't there before and she concluded that they've come so she moved inside ...

All were in there room for freshing up so when Roli entered the house it was all empty , she was confused to where to go as there were many rooms still she moved forward but then all lights went off...she got jerk on sudden darkness but composing herself she moved forward and was about to call for Siddhant but found a silhouette of a person going upstairs and she stays quiet then followed it to see who it is ...

She saw a man was going upstairs slowly covering his face with kerchief... Roli shouted on the top her lungs " chor...chor...chor " 

Everyone were startled on this sudden shout RK and Sid came out of their room running to see who it was , first they were confused that how come a girl in there house when none is here over that she herself is a intruder and screaming theif....

RK first went to open the lights while Sid reached at the place and he too saw the man covering his face he too got a doubt on him and leaving everything aside he leapt on the Man...

After opening the lights RK too came and attacked on him , all three were beating the man by whatever came to there hand until he screams " it's me your father Siddhant leave me "

Hearing about it they stopped and looked that he was rajendra only ... Sid with a shock asked " Papa you ?? "

RK : why are you roaming like this Sir see we thought you as theif

Roli : yeah why are you covering your face like this...

That's when everyone noticed Roli there and all eyes were widened , Sid asked " leave that, first you tell what are you doing here and how you came inside , where were you whole day why didn't you talked to me on phone "

Now Roli went silent and kept looking at them then slowly she narrated whatever happened and how she end up in there house and now here ...

" Really " shouted all the three in excitement knowing Roli was here to tell her acceptance...

Siddhant asked again " so now you are ok to marry me "

Roli nodded with blush and Sid he jumped in excitement then hugged Raj tightly in happiness but Raj pushed him away as he felt pain ...he shouted " move away it's paining "

Siddhant : what why... what happened 

Rajendra : just now you all have beaten me that's why

All rolled there eyes and slightly asked " why are you like this "

" Actually today you told that you wanted to see me clean shaved once so I just cleaned it... I was feeling little nervous to be without it so had covered it thinking will show only to you but you all " glared Rajendra too all of them and then removed his kerchief showing his clean shaved face...

" Omgggg ... Papa you looking so handsome " compliments Sid looking at him 

" Haa trying to butter me now after beating this much " 

" No I'm telling truth only ask to them " says Sid and other too nodded

Rajendra : ok ok leave now what done is already done...

Siddhant went to Raj then hugged him asking " sorry Papa we weren't knowing it's you ...is it paining alot " 

" No not that much... it's ok " says him hugging Sid back

Siddhant : you did this for me 

Rajendra : no for Roli so that she won't get scared to see me ... stupid ..if not for you then for who else ...

Siddhant : ohhh Papa I just said out of curiosity and you did in real... I love you yarrr...

" I think you should tell last words to someone else " said Raj breaking the hug and signalling Roli ...

Roli blushes understanding what he meant... Siddhant smiles and looked at Roli making her blush more...

" You can take her to your room or we won't mind if you do here itself " teases Raj and RK too supports him...

Siddhant felt little shy and before RK and Raj joins together to tease him more he held Roli's hand and took her to his room...

SIDDHANT ROOM

Siddhant took Roli near Sujatha's pic then started " I've never seen my mumma except in photos "

Roli felt sad hearing about it well she too was orphan but she has lived her life cheerfully with her parents before that accident happens...

" Papa always used to say she's near me... Looking at me through sun or moon , touching me through wind and rain .. talking to me from flowers but you know I always miss her I miss her so much "

Siddhant has tears in his eyes and even Roli too , she moves to him then held his hand for a support , Sid held it back tightly and continues " I don't know if you will believe or not but you remind me of her , I feel like mumma has specially sent you for me , your eyes Roli ...see it matches with mumma to some extent ... I see my mumma in you ... that's what has captured me that day ... I felt like I'm going to miss you as I miss my mumma ... I can't bring my mumma back in my life but I can bring you for sure , I want to love you , I want to respect you like I would have done to my mumma I wanna serve you as my mumma wants me to treat my wife ,you know she has left a diary for me " Says Sid showing her a diary which was kept near Sujatha's pic , he then continues " I wanted to do what all mumma has asked me to do with my wife and take care of her as she would be the one to handle me ,and Papa and this house after her...she wants me to treat you like princess..."

He turns to Roli taking a ring out from the drawer and sitting on his knees " Roli will you give me a chance to serve you as mumma wants me to do... would you like to be my princess "

Roli with tears nodded Yes and gave her hand to Sid..he slowly slides the ring in her finger then stood up and hugged her then whispers in her ear " I love you "

" I love you too " confesses her hugging him back...

After sometime Sid broke the hug then holding her hand caressing on that ring he told " it's of my mumma "

Roli looks up at him and found tears in his eyes she didn't liked it , she knows he is missing her but still he need to be strong , she cups his face then wiping his tears told " don't cry Siddhant ... MAA won't like it "

Sid smiles happily with tears when Roli addresses Sujatha as maa ...he hugs her again and Roli too tried her best to comfort him ...after sometime when Sid was ok then he was back to his naughtiness .. breaking the hug he asked " shall we complete which was left incomplete in the car "

" What " asks her in confusion as she didn't remember but after seeing the naughtiness in Sid's eyes and noticing what he's looking at she felt so shy and blushes hardly ...

And before she could open her mouth to deny Sid captures her lips and kissed her completing his work which was ruined by RK back then...

After spending some time together they went downstairs and found RK and Rajendra was cooking together for dinner they too entered inside to see what's happening...

Entering in kitchen Roli went to Raj and took his blessings , he blessed her wholeheartedly , his eyes fell on the ring he smiles emotionally remembering Sujatha then spoke " now it reached it's right place , you made it to wait for long Roli "

Roli just smiled as she didn't know what to say , Sid moved to Raj and hugged him knowing he's missing Sujatha while Raj pulled Roli too in their family hug ... looking at them RK smiled and asked " am I invited " 

Siddhant opened his arms and invited RK too in their hug...after being for sometime like that RK asked to Sid " so Sid Sir I know you might have done that till now so answer me which one you liked the most ... Rajendra Sir's. Kiss or Roli Mam's " 

After asking this RK ran out from their while Sid went behind him with a knife to kill him this time for sure .... while here Roli was standing in all red remembering his kiss ...

Raj chuckled looking at her and to make her relax he told " they're like that only and this the biggest task for you Roli ...to handle these two kids of the house ...can you do it " 

" Don't know " says Roli in confusion as she was witness of there fighting before too ...

" That even I don't know but we together can do it " said him forwarding his hand in front of her and she too nodded Yes with a smile keeping her hand over his and then both moved to see if RK is still alive or not...

THE END ....🥳

And finally this torture is ended  ...thank you everyone for giving me a continuous support with your likes and comments ❤️ ....

What to say about update, I don't have any words to describe the update.... Only can say fantastic update.... Eagerly waiting for your next stories.... 

Edited by Soujanya_ROSID - 2 years ago

First of all, I'm extremely sorry for this super duper late comment :( 

And then coming to the update, it's longgggggggggggg!! So you could guess how hard it was for me to read🤣

But finally, I did read it okay😆

And it's filled so many funny moments and emotional ones as well. Loved Roli calling Sujata as Maa and comforting Sid. Their confession was cute. Sid and RK are as usual tom&jerry🤣

Seems like RK too is suffering from amnesia like me🤣 if not Sid wouldn't have to work so hard to find his love🤣

Overall it's a fun read and a cute story. Enjoyed reading it. 

Congratulations for completing it🥳

PS: Tagging to let you know that I read it finally🤣

🤦🏻‍♀️ Just now realised that after reading the update ( long time ago ) I forgot to comment ☺️..

Coming to the update ...it was a ...

hilarious update ❤️ .. 

Rajendra , Sid and RK going to roli’s office and Rajendra’s memory of RK had met roli before putting RK’s life in stake 🤣.. almost turning Siddhant into a murderer 😈 whereas roli sleeping inside the car peacefully 😴.. without knowing the damage she had caused 😆 whereas RK digging his grave a bit more deeper by remembering all details related to Sid a year or two ago was damn nice !! 👏👏👏👏

After all the failed efforts to track down roli ... Rajendra shaving his beard to surprise sid and ended up getting beaten black and blue by Sid and RK mistaken to be a thief .. credits to roli !! ☺️ 

Rosid’s reunion .... with a tinge of sentiments of Sujatha ❤️, support of Rajendra and RK adding spice to it 😆.. 

Bechara Siddhant had to pull his hair out to find his roli having a person beside who have met roli (RK) and a person who have talked to roli ( Rajender)..🤣

And the finishing touch of RK asking Siddhant a question ..🤣🤣.. bechara RK provoking the murderer version of Siddhant 🤣..

Overall .. it was an amazing journey of sid reaching out to roli torturing Rajendra and RK 😆

And also congratulations for successful completion of the story 👏

Finally I commented 🥳