[ CrazyCreativeSnehal Gallery #7 ] SirfTum|AllOfUsAreDead|KDrama Pg#33 - Page 2

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Oh man you are back after ages 🤗 I have been a big fan of your works. Your blending is brilliant and looks so high quality, I wish you will make a tutorial someday😆 and those VMs- once said, brilliant. 

Hope to see you around more.

Thank you so much 🤗 ya after ages more than year or 2 years thanks to IMMJ2 brings back to ITV warna chodd diya maine raasta jis raaste se hum the gujare 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: SadhanaV

Omg You're Back here Snehu

And I am simply drooling over your edits once again.

Every Rinash creation captured my Heart again❤️☺️

Special mention to Vansh☺️love them sooo much

After so long for sure Vansh is special yaar and still i didnt posted all RiAnsh edits its more than 200 till now 🤣 and then page load hote rehta pura din phirbhi aadha hi load hota so mention kiya ki twitter aur IMMJ2 ke creation gallary me hai 😆

This content was originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

beautiful creations smiley42

thank you dear

This content was originally posted by: SweetButSpicy

I have taken part in Diwali Ache Kaam Game.

Snehal...Hi.. You probably don't know me or might know me. I think I am commenting here for first time but I have been stalking your creations on facebook and twitter 😆 from quite a long long time. Your creations is just WOW. Truly amazing. I just wanted to let you know keep smiling and making beautiful creations. Seriously I am amused by your creations everyday and you have not changed one bit. Especially how you went from Harshad to Rrahul creations. I am known as Priicreationz on twitter. 

I hope you are doing well and keep the spirit up girl. ❤️

Lots of Love,

Prii

Prii i guess i know you its been ages i came here or update any stuff more than 2 years i guess thanks to IMMJ2 brings back here and thank you so much for liking and appreciating my work it really means alot and you too keep smiling stay healthy and humesha smile karte raho and ya its so long from KDMHMD Premeer edits to now once again thank you so much 🤗

thanks alot dear 🤗

Maria.Jewel thumbnail

Hi! My first time in your gallery and i am in awe of your creations! You are so so talented! I love loveee how you blend so flawlessly! Your usage of textures and different font styles is so unique and creative! 👏

I am a fan of your work!🤪 Idk why but the siggies never load on my browser in laptop maybe because of twitter links(mozilla has some enemity with twitter i guess😆) but i have seen your work from my phone and i am left enchanted each time! Your colourings and blends are phenomenal!❤️

And your VMs are also always so perfect and beautiful!❤️ The 100 episode riansh one was a m a z i n g! Keep making more beautiful stuff and posting them😃

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wow snehal beautiful👍🏼 edits love all ❤️

sana.harshiti thumbnail

Amazing creations Snehal 

All are fab 

U rock always 🤗

This content was originally posted by: Mahaali2905

wow snehal beautiful👍🏼 edits love all ❤️

Thank you so much 😃

This content was originally posted by: sana.harshiti

Amazing creations Snehal smiley42

All are fab smiley42

U rock always smiley31

thank you so much it means alot sana 🤗🤗

This content was originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

Hi! My first time in your gallery and i am in awe of your creations! You are so so talented! I love loveee how you blend so flawlessly! Your usage of textures and different font styles is so unique and creative! 👏

I am a fan of your work!🤪 Idk why but the siggies never load on my browser in laptop maybe because of twitter links(mozilla has some enemity with twitter i guess😆) but i have seen your work from my phone and i am left enchanted each time! Your colourings and blends are phenomenal!❤️

And your VMs are also always so perfect and beautiful!❤️ The 100 episode riansh one was a m a z i n g! Keep making more beautiful stuff and posting them😃

Thats really sweet of you thank you so much it means alot to me and that siggies you wont believe ab toh phir bhi kamm edits i posted pehle i used to post so much work it took so much time to load and i understand it sometimes doesnt show all edits koi nai hota hai and good to see you here as well 🤗🤗 and again thank you so much for liking and appreciating my work

x.titli.x thumbnail

Snehal, 🤗

Welcome back! Keep rocking this place! ❤️

Your gallery is filled with yummylicious stuffs! How creative you're! ☺️

Keep making more creations and yes you do make Premeer look magical, even after all these years! ☺️

Love, ❤️

Maria

This content was originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

Snehal, 🤗

Welcome back! Keep rocking this place! ❤️

Your gallery is filled with yummylicious stuffs! How creative you're! ☺️

Keep making more creations and yes you do make Premeer look magical, even after all these years! ☺️

Love, ❤️

Maria

Thank you so much dear and its indeed KDMHMD is one of those dramas never gets old 😭😭