Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

*|| PKK Written Update - 11th November 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update - 11th November 2020 ||*

The episode begins when Omkar's mother tells Omkar not to leave the house tonight as its Eclipse Time, just sit at home and you can get the news of Mayura's insult today. Omkar says okay mom.

Pushpa who was a maid at Omkar's home runs and cries. She goes over to Mayura and says my child isn't breathing. Mayura asks her what has happened? Omkar's men comes around and says this will end. Mayura tells them to shut up and leave. Pushpa insists Mayura to save her son. Mayura checks the child. A woman comes around and says this child won't live because Mayura's hand is cursed. The child stops breathing. Everyone around them says Mayura killed the child. Mayura keeps Pushpa calm and says don't worry. Mayura gives the child CPR breathing technique and medication. The child is out of danger she says. Pushpa says I don't know how to thank you, my child would have died today. Mayura says I am a doctor and it is my duty to care and help. Pushpa tells Mayura you are a Devi (god), Sartaj doesn't know but he hurt a Devi. The child says thank you Didi and gives him the meds. Pushpa asks for the fees and Mayura says no need.  Piyush says to everyone see a doctor is a god's form. 

Omkar tells his mother he is going out to the village as the Eclipse is over. Mayura comes there and Omkar calls his men there. Omkar asks Mayura why are you here? Mayura says I will never step in this swamp place. Omkar says how dare you come here? Mayura says I am here to return your 11 rupees which you had given me. Pushpa is there as well and says I served you all and you didn't care about my son.  Pushpa says Mayura saved my son today. Mayura says humanity is greater than everything. Take your 11 rupees and keep it as shagun (good will) on my good life away from you. Mayura leaves. Omkar says you deserve a special prize for this. Omkar asks Balli his handyman to invite all his bad friends and there will be a party tonight. 

Mayura comes home and it is all dark. Mayura gets frightened and says who is here? She sees a shadow and she turns on the light and her home is decorated. Everyone sings her happy birthday. Piyush hugs her and says happy birthday Mayura. Mayura cuts the cake. Mayura's father dances with Mayura. The song budhu sa man. Everyone dances with Mayura. Mayura's father says Minty never forgets her birthday.  Mayura says I used to wake up Megha at midnight and ask her to wish me. Dadi does her aarti. Piyush says to Mayura everything will be okay now. You will fix whatever goes wrong. Sanjay comes and says to Mayura happy birthday. Mayura's mother gives her a gift. Mayura says I only have one wish, to face everything bold and not to give up and face problems no matter what happens. 

Omkar comes over to Mayura's and smashes the cake and says happy birthday to Mayura. Balli and his other friends come in as well. Piyush says what is going on? Omkar says its a party. Balli and his friends being a dancer in and they all dance around the family. They are all drunk. Mayura sits in the corner. They drink around the house, Mayura cries. Balli and his friends pushes the family outside and tells them to leave.  Omkar says I told you Mayura, I will take everything, I took your house and you wanted to live in a world free of me right? Now you can live under the sky because I've taken your home now. 

Mayura and her family walks on the road. Sanjay says let Omkar do what he wants. You all can come to my place, it is my own home. Mayura says I cannot go there, Piyush says Megha is home alone, you should go home too. Mayura cries. Mayura says you all have to suffer because of me. Mayura's mother says do not say that, you are our daughter. We are one family. Piyush extends his hand to Mayura and says come, I will take you somewhere. He takes them to a decorated place and the wall says Happy Birthday Mayura on the wall. Piyush says home is made from family. We are all together in this. 

Omkar looks at all of them from the car in anger and drunk. He came to see Mayura's crying face but he finds her happy. How can they be happy? I can't kill you, I don't want to kill anyone but I have to do that. Your happiness doesn't matter to me. I will drive over your happiness. He drinks and drives.

Precap:

Omkar drives madly towards Mayura and her family. Everyone moves aside and the car hits Mayura. Everyone screams and Mayura is taken to emergency.

-Prii

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice update dear Prii 

Viswasruti thumbnail