Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Woh sab toh nahi pata but it’s highly entertaining reading the tweets of the likes of Swara right now.πŸ˜†

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: sev.puri

Woh sab toh nahi pata but it’s highly entertaining reading the tweets of the likes of Swara right now.πŸ˜†

I have blocked that vile attention seeker. Seeing your post I visited her profile and it reeked of massive burn. πŸ˜‚

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i dont know about sushants killer but rbi today said our country is in a recession stage for the first time since our independence. hope and pray things will get better.

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: snatch

i dont know about sushants killer but rbi today said our country is in a recession stage for the first time since our independence. hope and pray things will get better.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It makes me sad to see Sushant's death being turned into a joke.

Looks like people don't have a conscience at all.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: snatch

but amazon flipkart dmart jiomart saying - its acchi diwali

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I didn't expect this from Bihar. I thought they would kick out Nitish-Modi nonsense after the way they handled this pandemic, but same useless Nitish for 5 more years. Someone has rightly pointed out that there's a reason America is great, they never repeat the same mistake twice. This useless thing has been elected 4th time. 

This Bihar ka beta card worked for them. Next they would fight for Bengal ki beti Rhea. πŸ˜† Obviously they don't have any real issues, they'll keep fighting on daily soap topics- Beta, beti, bahu, damad, saas, sasur. πŸ˜†

oyebollywood thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Wistfulness

I have blocked that vile attention seeker. Seeing your post I visited her profile and it reeked of massive burn. πŸ˜‚

aur Kangana ke baare main kiya kehna hai.... 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
oyebollywood thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: CoffeeCake

I didn't expect this from Bihar. I thought they would kick out Nitish-Modi nonsense after the way they handled this pandemic, but same useless Nitish for 5 more years. Someone has rightly pointed out that there's a reason America is great, they never repeat the same mistake twice. This useless thing has been elected 4th time. 

This Bihar ka beta card worked for them. Next they would fight for Bengal ki beti Rhea. πŸ˜† Obviously they don't have any real issues, they'll keep fighting on daily soap topics- Beta, beti, bahu, damad, saas, sasur. πŸ˜†

how can they fight in favour of Rhea now they have got more chance to do more circus when bengal elections come....πŸ€”