|Dheere Dheere se|- KeeRti SS (Part 3 PG 2 updtd 22 Nov)

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys, so recent arc of KT and Preeti falling in love (or not😆) made an awesome idea pop in my hand. So here I am, making that idea tangible.

INDEX

PART 1- BELOW

PART 2- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154918078

PART 3- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154954638

Part 1

Love was troublesome. And in this moment, the significance of these mere three words hit her hard. A million emotions weighed her heart down, each feeling a bit heavier than the other.

Closing her eyes and hiding her face in her palms, Preeti groaned.  It was all because of Kusum!

Withdrawing her face away, she slid her chair back and moving to the window, peeked from in b/w the blinds. There he was. She could barely make out the top of his spiky head, what with him being surrounded by paps from all sides. Paparazzi were like extraterrestrial beings! How in the heavens had the news reached their ears that the instant she had stepped inside their office, the lot of them  had materialized out of thin air, and surrounded them.

Definitely pretty.That woman. KT’s wife…no ex-wife. Wait, were they even divorced?

Exasperated, she sighed and stepped out of the cabin to get a clear look. He looked troubled, suffocating almost. His smile was bright but his eyes dead. What a shock it would’ve been for him to see his past show up so abruptly? And before he could even assess the situation, reporters were at his neck, throwing questions left,right and center each one sharp as a dagger, making him wince and flinch at every turn.

She could not bear to see that. Him suffering . When she was there. Not a chance.  Straightening her back and squaring her shoulders, she walked towards the crowd, where her employees were trying to pry the media off KT.

Clearing her throat, she let out a breath and next followed a loud blast of voice that lay to silence even the sound of air.

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?”

The cameras turned to face her, finally giving the man some space to breathe. She had learned a thing or two from her experience with people, and authority worked the best.

“Make way!” She spoke out loud in tone that meant business as the reporters parted to give her space.

With KT now in clear view, his pleading eyes asking for help, Preeti nodded and walked towards him, stopping in the middle only to glare at a defiant cameraman still shooting her, who instantly lowered it.  With Preeti standing tall in front of him, KT instantly felt relaxed, protected even.

“I request all of you to leave the premises this instant.You can ask for appointment if you want an interview”

“But ma’am—

“Or I can just call the police for trespassing on our premises”, With her hands folded against her chest, she gave off an aura that overpowered the excited crowd, and turning on their backs, they started to filter out of the door.

It was only when quiet descended, did Preeti loosen her stance.

“Preeti ji-

She instantly turned around, her concerned eyes meeting  his troubled still relaxed ones. “Are you OK, KT ji?”

He nodded and tried to speak but no voice came out.  Seeing that woman after all those years when his wounds had just started healing, had been a brutal blow.

At that moment, Preeti turned to Sheena. “Sheena, make sure that ma’am is comfortable. And if she ‘d like to discuss anything, she can  make an appointment”

Sheena’s eyes widened. “But ma’am ye KT sir ki—

Preeti cut her off, “This is office, Sheena”.

As Sheena nodded, Preeti softly smiled at KT and taking two steps in his direction forwarded her hand. “Chalein?” In that moment, she didn’t care about the questioning glances. It could wait.

With a relieved smile breaking across his face, KT nodded fervently and grabbed her hand, the warmth of it instantly melting the ice freezing his nerves.

It wasn’t easy being this bold for her. But she knew that he appreciated it. That he needed it.

Entering inside the cabin, him following after her, she turned the two chairs towards each other and motioned him to sit down.

“Preeti ji-I—vo-

“Baithiye KT ji”.

Complying, he sat down while she sat on the opposite one,facing him. “Paani?”

“Ji..” KT trailed and as Preeti tried to forward her hand,it didn’t budge and found another hand firmly clasping hers.

“KT ji…mera haath?” She signaled towards their hands as he quickly pulled his back. “Sorry, Preeti ji. Mera dhyaan nhi tha”.

Smiling, she picked up the glass and gave it to him as he started drinking it down. “We decided right? No sorry, No thank you”.

“Ji, Preeti Ji, main bas…” KT stopped unsure of what to say,how to name those myriad of emotions weighing him down.

Preeti leaned forward, her palms seeking his empty hands,pausing midway, hovering unsurely before finally clamping down on his palm,gently enveloping his fingers.

That warmth broke the trance of nightmares plaguing him and he looked at his hands, not so empty anymore. And then looked into her eyes,filled to the brim with endless care and something else, something he could notname, something he knew not of, something that was inviting him.

KT’s constant, peering, questioning gaze alerted Preeti as she blinked and averted her eyes away.

“R-Relax KT ji. Aap please pareshan mat hoiye” She spoke.

His fingers tightened around hers, his jaw tightening. “Kese na hou Preeti ji. Today when I saw her, my ears started ringing with the words she had said all those years back, the words that had scarred. Images, so vivid flashed in front of my eyes as if it was yesterday when I had harbored dreams of a happy family….

KT stood up, clutching his chest uneasily. “….Dreams that crumbled like a house of cards, and pricked like glass shards”.

Suddenly, he turned on his heels and catching hold of Preeti’s hand, placed it right on his chest. “It is hurting here. Can you feel it, Preeti ji?” KT spoke hoarsely, his eyes gaining a red hue, “It is the sound of my heart breaking all over ag—

“Aisa kuch nhi hoga, KT ji!” Came Preeti’s pat reply, his heart still beating under her palm.

She gulped, “I can hear it. I can feel the beats that missed their steps, tumbled down extra hard but then got up again”

He saw it in her eyes again. That pain, as if it was her own.

“I-I can feel the cracks, but your heart still stands tall,doing best what it does- beat for others”, She gulped again, her throat choking a little, “I c-can feel the scars but they are a sign of battles won. They are the proof that you are healing”.

And his right hand was on her face, his thumb catching the tear about to fall down. And for that second, everything ceased to exist. And then, Preeti jumped back, hurriedly wiping the strays tears off her face,clasping her fingers tightly, fingers that could still feel the erratic drumming of his heartbeats.

Aap ghar jaiye KT ji, I’m sure you’ll feel better… aaj office main sambhal lungi!” With that said, she hurried out of the cabin. 

Her cabin!

Curious, his eyes followed after her retreating form, as far as possible. It was weird. He looked at the tear drop, now but a wet feel against his thumb.

“Dard mujhe hua, dukhi vo hui.

Aansu unke bahe,  aur sukoon mujhe mila”

KT clutched his chest, puzzled. What was this strange,unnerving yet calming feeling?

How was it? Hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Edited by nish_vir - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful. Please continue â¤ď¸

Shivanya108 thumbnail

I still imagine Rajshree....

nish_vir thumbnail

THanks😃

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Beautiful. Please continue â¤ď¸

THank you. Will post the next part asap😃

nish_vir thumbnail

Part 2

“Kai hua, meri Kagli?” Kusum asked, coming to a standstill in front of Preeti, who had her eyes fixed on her diary.

“Preeti?” As Kusum tapped her shoulder, Preeti blinked her eyes as if coming out of a stupor and looked at Kusum who raised her eyebrows in question.

And Preeti groaned, slamming her diary shut. “It’s all because of you!”

Eyebrows joining in confusion, Kusum passed her a bewildered look, “What did I do?!”

“Aap hi thi, jinhone mere dimaag main ye daala ki mujhe KT ji se— Preeti let out an exasperated sigh, as she got off the bed, while Kusum flomped down, her curious eyes trained on her fretting friend.

Preeti started pacing around the room, “And today KT ji’s wife suddenly showed up at the office and—

“What??!” Kusum sputtered shocked, interrupting Preeti as she glared at her and nodded, “Ji haan! KT ji was so worried, his face lost its color and somehow I managed to step in and took KT ji away from there, but then….

Preeti stopped, reminder of KT’s inquisitive gaze making her stomach turn.

“Then what?” Kusum prodded, suspicious of the pause Preeti had delivered.

“Then what?! I tried to console him, to calm him down and I held his hand, and he held it back and looked into my eyes and the world just faded away—

Kusum pressed her lips, trying to rein in the snort threatening to escape.  Changing expressions on Preeti’s face, from anger to sad to worried to blushing, amused her to no ends.

“Phirr?” Kusum asked with the most sincere face she could pull, biting her cheeks. It was not everyday that Preeti prattled like a lovelorn fool.

“Then at the worst possible timing my tears showed up, and he wiped them off! Can you imagine?” Preeti turned to face Kusum, her brows furrowed in disbelief. “What must he think? He was the one troubled by his wife, and I was the one bawling in his stead! And rather than comforting him, I was the one getting comforted?! Whyyy?Why am I like this?”

Kusum stood up, her poker face starting to fail her, “So KT sa wiped your tears, what did you do then?”

“I ran away, of course!” Preeti answered in matter-of-fact voice. “It was so embarrassing Kusum! To top it off, he looked into my eyes as if he was trying to decipher an archaic language or something, it was soo embarrassi—

And a snort interrupted Preeti’s whining as she turned to see Kusum, fingers clamped on her mouth, her shoulders shaking.

“What is so funny?” Preeti screeched, as another snort later, Kusum burst into a fit of laughter.

“Everything about the way you behaved is so hilarious! One look at the way you talk about him and anyone can tell you are sooo in love with him! I certainly didn’t put any ideas in your head, none at all! I just showed you the mirror that day”.

That day

It was an ordinary night, like any other but Preeti perched on the window sill kept staring at the moon. Following the fiasco in the village, which somehow had been controlled by Kusum and Juhi’s presence of mind, they were back in Udaipur. But KT ji was distraught- no laughter, no endless chatter, no narcissistic flattery of himself- it worried her, unnaturally so. And so, she invited him to an outing and apologized. She apologized for the spectacle that was made of his private life by her DIL’s games. She apologized for how his character was questioned and how it was linked to a marriage certificate. And he had broken down. As he had narrated the tale of betrayal, his tears had followed incessantly- how the wife he had loved so much had disappeared without a trace, barely leaving behind a note; how everything he had believed in had come out as a lie, and how to this day, he was waiting for the closure.

His tears had felt like daggers that pierced her heart. Preeti clutched her chest, a strange ache gripping her every time she remembered his sullen face.

“Ho gaya na?” Kusum asked, coming to stand beside Preeti as she handed her over a mug of steaming tea.

“Kyaa?” Preeti asked confused.

“Pyaar. Tujhe KT sa se pyaar ho gaya hai”, Kusum remarked as she looked Preeti in the eyes.

Preeti jumped off her seat, appalled. “What are you even saying Kusum? That again!!Why would you even think that?”

Kusum just shook her head, “Denial won’t make this feeling disappear. You are upset, because he is”.

“Yes, I am upset because he has been through so much!” Preeti defended.

“Even I became upset when I came to know the truth. And I was the first one to know. But I didn’t cry, like you are shedding tears, right now!” Kusum replied.

And a surprised Preeti reached for her cheeks, getting even more surprised to feel the wetness staining them. She had cried, without realizing.

“This doesn’t prove a thing”, Preeti retorted, her lips pressed tightly, while her mind swam with images of KT.

“Pratyaksh ko  praman ki kya aavashyakta!” And remarking this, Kusum retreated to her bedchambers, leaving Preeti alone with KT and his thoughts

Back to present

“In the end, it was you who came to the realization that you have been falling for him bit by bit, every day since the time he stood up for you, against Gopalani!”

“And I’m content with these feelings! As long as KT ji and I can stay like this, that’s all I need!”

“What is the issue then-his wife?” Kusum smirked as Preeti averted her gaze at the remark.

“Jealous, Preeti sa?” Kusum teased. “Worried that KT sa will fall for her, yet again?”

“NO!” Preeti shouted a firm denial. “KT ji can’t possibly fall for someone who left him all those years back”.

Kusum chuckled, “So you accept being jealous. Anyway, I agree with you but Preeti sa, 17 saal baad bhi KT sa apni biwi ki tasveer batue main lekar ghume hai- tune bataya tha na? Upar se na, pehla pyaar cheez hi alag howe hai, itni aasani se na bhuli jaave. Jaise KT sa thara pehla pyaar hai, vo KT sa ka pehla pyaar hai”.

At this Preeti shook her head, “No Kusum, more than pain,there was anger in his eyes today”.

“We only get angry at those who we love, don’t we? You’d better do something, or who knows when this hatred will transform into love?”Kusum posed the question, leaving Preeti deep in thought.

Grinning, Kusum stepped out of the room, closing the door behind her.

“Vese, did I tell you Preeti that we are honest only with people who are close to our heart”, Kusum smiled taking a seat on her swing, “KT sa told me the truth but it was you he wanted to share it with. And in the end, you are the only person outside of his family who he opened his heart to. Did I tell you that your smiles make his day, and as long as it is for you, he will do anything? Did I tell you, that this is love?”

And closing her eyes, Kusum leaned her head back, a mischievous smile playing on her lips, “I’m sure you’ll realize it soon, that love is not grand, it lies there in the small things”.

How was it? Hope you will like it!

YoungHeart thumbnail

Read the second part before sleeping đŸ˜ł... Loved it. So beautifully you have explained Preeti’s POV 

Please continue! 

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Read the second part before sleeping đŸ˜ł... Loved it. So beautifully you have explained Preeti’s POV 

Thank you for sharing your views my friend❤️. Ek tumhare vichar, aur mera iss couple ke lie pyaar, are the things keeping me going with this story😃. Never stop, accha lagta hai ye jaankar ki kisi aur ko bhi aapki kahani utni hi achi lagi, jitni khud ko lagi thi⭐️

Please continue! 

Asap😆

nish_vir thumbnail

Part 3

On entering the office, the first thing that caught her attention was the key hanging near the reception desk. Once in a blue moon, KT ji had a habit of driving his car to work, and more often than not, his forgetfulness would force entire staff on its toes, looking for the misplaced keys. And so, they had decided that she would take care of those keys.

Picking the key from the nail, and putting them into her purse, Preeti started to walk towards her cabin when a strange sight greeted her. The door of KT ‘s cabin was closed and the blinds were down. It was already surprising that he was there before her.

“Sheena?” Calling after her assistant, Preeti flipped through the few design templates.

“Yes mam?” Sheena asked coming up to Preeti, her fingers busy swiping over her tablet.

“I had a conversation with Ms. Mehra and she’d like the décor to be a bit on the blue side, so scrap all these gold theme based designs and come up with new ones”.

“Yes mam”, Nodding Sheena turned and relayed to her colleagues, the task they were supposed to do.

“Vese Sheena, is KT ji in a meeting with a client?” Preeti asked, and Sheena piped up. “Yes mam! No mam!”

As Preeti furrowed her brows in confusion, Sheena bit her tongue, “Mam, KT sir is meeting, but not with a client. It’s with his wife,Nandini”.

Eyes widening, without sparing a glance Preeti rushed past Sheena and straight towards KT’s cabin. She was about to barge in when she stopped, voices leaking out from the crack of the door.

“This is not possible”, a low murmur, in a disbelief laden tone escaped and Preeti’s heart clenched. He was in a spot!

“Why, Keertan? I told you right? I didn’t want to leave but I had to!” A sugary sweet voice pleaded, making Preeti’s jaw tick.

“Nandini, there is nothing to talk. Please Leave”, KT requested, his heart breaking. Not because he wanted to hold onto her, but because he saw not an ounce of sincerity in her eyes. None at all!

“Keertan tum—                                           

And that was the extent of her patience. Why was that woman pushing his buttons?!  Was there a point to excuses after 17 long years?

Throwing open the door, Preeti barged in to see KT and Nandini seated on the chaise, his right hand being enveloped by both her hands.

“Preeti ji!” KT cried out her name in relief, and respite.

“You should not force him if he doesn’t want to talk”,Preeti remarked taking a step closer, placing her bag on the table.

Nandini only cocked an eyebrow in response, her fingers holding onto KT’s hand that he was trying to pull away, without seeming rude.

Pinching the bridge of her nose in exasperation, Preeti sighed and moving around the table, snatched away KT’s hand from Nandini’s,throwing off her hands in the process.

“Uthiye KT ji!”, And KT complied, his hand in a firm grip of hers.

It was a strange situation. Nandini’s grip had been like chains- suffocating, and Preeti ji’s grip was the support holding him straight, in this moment of weakness.

“What the hell!?” Nandini shot up from the chaise, her eyes spitting fire.

Preeti took a step forward, effectively shielding KT and looked the angry woman right in the eyes. “You should have let go when he was asking nicely”.

At this, KT looked shocked at Preeti. If Nandini was angry,Preeti ji had her own fiery aura today!

“Listen, you!” Nandini pointed her finger at Preeti, “you should not poke your nose when two people are talking!”

Preeti snorted, and KT’s eyes widened. His Preeti ji just snorted!!

Taking the pointing finger down, Preeti quipped back, “From where I saw, you were the only one doing the ‘talking’ part”

Nandini’s temper flared, but one look at KT and she toned down the poison in her words. “Keertan, please listen to me!”

KT averted his gaze. He had listened to that shallow excuse of being blackmailed by her ex-boyfriend, and even if that was true (which he knew was not the case), she was 17 years too late. His love for her was history.

Preeti snuck a look at KT and knew that he was done. Meaning she could do as she pleased.

Taking a step forward, Nandini tried to reason softly. “I have always lo—

“You heard him. Not interested”, Preeti cut Nandini off and her patience snapped.

“Who do you think you are?”

“Exactly who I am” Another straight faced reply, and KT was in awe. She was shining bright today and he loved every second of it. Though the question was what part of it did he love- her taking a stand or her taking a stand for him?

“I request that you take your leave, or I would have to call the security”.

“You DO NOT own this place!”Nandini remarked acidly.

Preeti smiled sarcastically. “As a matter of fact, I DO! I am the boss!”

Ufff! For a second there, KT’s heart skipped, and he forgot that standing in front of him was his ex-beloved.

“Keertan is the boss!” Nandini retorted, her annoyance betraying the real reason behind her return.

“Correction, we both are ‘THE BOSSES’”, Preeti smiled, “and on that note, the door is behind you!” Preeti pointed behind Nandini as Nandini glared at her.

“Keertan-

Calling out to him yet again,Nandini moistened her eyes, “- believe me. I came back for you”.

At this Preeti scoffed, “You sure did!” And with that Preeti bent down and opening the chain of her bag, fished out some papers.

“So- Preeti trailed, fixing her eyes on the sheets in her hands, “—Ms Nandini sharma, you’ve got quite a history”, Preeti arched an impressive eyebrow at Nandini , “The ex-lover for whom you left KT ji 17 years ago is named as Rajeev Makhija, a budding entrepreneur at that time. But apparently, you had dumped the man 2 years before your marriage to KT ji, not for KT ji, but for his fortune. Rajeev used to barely scrape by those days”.

A shocked KT turned to look at Nandini while she stole her gaze. Nandini felt the ground slipping from under her feet.

Preeti flipped the pages and shaking her head in disgust, tossed the sheets in air. “1 year into your marriage with KT ji, you came across Rajeev yet again. And to your surprise, he had changed for the better, he was successful, and to your chagrin, happily married!”

One look at KT and Nandini knew her game was falling apart. “Lies! You are spouting lies!” Nandini accused Preeti in a bid to throw her off her case but to no avail- Preeti was determined.

“You tried to make a pass at him,but he didn’t respond to your advances. And that’s where you went nasty. You threatened him with his wife’s life and helpless in the face of your schemes,he divorced his wife and took you as his better half. That was when you left KTji!”

KT couldn’t believe that this was the woman he had once loved. How could she stoop so low?!                

“And that was just the beginning!You squandered away Rajeev’s fortune thoughtlessly and relished in the luxuries he provided. 4 years passed like that, but he refused to give you a child.Unknown to you, he had never divorced his wife, and now had a daughter with her.  And when you came to realize this,jealousy got the best of you, and you pushed his wife off the stairs. She was expecting at that time! With the child gone, Rajeev finally had enough of you and he sent police after you. You escaped, with the money you had embezzled from his accounts, and were leading quite a lavish life until 3 years ago, when your reserves started dwindling.Your fancy for luxuries and reluctance to work for it, lead you to betting and casinos. You won once, got full of yourself and finally fell under their debt.Ultimately, you escaped! And now you came to know about KT ji’s thriving business, and the fact that he has, to this day, not made the news of his separation public. So yes-

Preeti paused and took a step forward, “- you did come back, but for his money, because your sins have almost caught up to you!”

Nandini started laughing suddenly;the upturn of her lips a cruel one. “Oh! And what is it to you? Lagti kya ho Keertan ki tum?”

Before Preeti could retort, KT beat her to it. “Partner! That’s who she is! Something you’ve never been! She has been by my side, not in the good but in the bad too. Unlike you, she didn’t hurt me!”

“Aww!” Nandini mock cooed, her cunning gaze getting fixed on Preeti, “Keertan, you’ve always been on the naĂŻve side. That’s why you can’t quite see this partner for who she really is. You call her partner, I say, that’s only half of it! Why would a mere business partner dig up my entire history in a matter of two days?She is trying to rope you in, you know”.

Fingers fisting, KT was about to take a step forward when Preeti held his hand and nodded in negative.

“You have got the hots for Keertan,have you not Preeti ‘ji’? I mean, your husband has been gone so long and then you meet a dashing man like Keertan, and you just can’t stand him belonging to someone else. Ain’t that right?”

“It is”. Just two words and Nandini opened and closed her mouth like a fish. And KT blinked his eyes in quick succession, bewildered.

“Wha—

“I don’t know what ‘hots’ really is but yes, I do like KT ji. A lot in fact”, Preeti smiled, sneaking a glance at KT. And he flushed all over.

“And I’m so NOT apologetic about it.As long as my husband was alive, he had my full devotion. And now that he is no more, I’m free to like anyone I please. So, what of it?” Preeti asked arching an eyebrow and Nandini was left gob smacked.

“Oh, and yes, I can’t stand KT ji belonging to anyone BECAUSE he is not a possession, he only belongs to himself and I, who likes him so very very much,will never allow for him to be treated like a cheap commodity!”

KT didn’t know what to feel. Her brazen confession had his heart in splits! She liked him!! Preeti ji liked him, and so very very much at that!!

“Oh, would you look at the time!”Preeti remarked as she went past Nandini and opened the door.

“Sorry to have kept you waiting!” Apologizing,she moved to the side as Rajeev Makhija entered the room, police inspector accompanying him.

“No worries, thanks to you I finally caught onto her!” Rajeev smiled at Preeti, which turned to scowl the instant his eyes found Nandini.

“This is our culprit, inspector”,Rajeev pointed as constables entered the cabin and handcuffed Nandini.

“Damn it!” Hissing under her breath, Nandini glared at Preeti who leveled her back with a stare of her own.

“H-how did you do this? I’ve evaded him the last 13 years and yet you—

“Did I not tell you?” Preeti interrupted Nandini, “KT ji has quite a lot of people in his life who cherish him. Your history wasn’t all that hard to dig once KT ji’s mother came forward with the intention of throwing you out of his life for good. And once I talked to Mr. Rajeev, he was more than willing to help”.

Preeti leaned towards Nandini and whispered only for her, to hear. “You crossed the wrong woman, Nandini. You should’ve never tried to come back in his life again. As long as I’m here, I won’t allow the likes of you to take my partner’s happiness away! Have a pleasant jailstay!”

And withdrawing, Preeti smiled down at the woman as the police dragged her away.

Once the mayhem in the office had simmered down, KT confronted Preeti.

“Was that true?”

“What was?” Preeti asked, her eyes fixed on the design she was drawing.

“T-that….you s-said about l-liking me?” KT stammered, and Preeti stopped with her hands.

“Of course!” And in the next instant, she looked at KT and pinned him spellbound with an intense gaze, “Main aapko bahot pasand karti hu, KT ji!”

He was blown over, yet again by her confession, and he could tell that it was the truth because her eyes openly revealed her affections for him. But how should he respond? He was not quite sure and—

“But I like Kusum ji the most!”

--wait. WHAT?!

KT looked at her baffled. “Kya?”

“Haan!” Preeti nodded as she smiled. “Kusum ji is my BFF, forever and ever. Then aata hai aapka number, and then…Sheena”.

What was this list of people?!

“Uss samay..phir aapne…Nandini ke saamne……aapka yeh matlab tha?” KT asked, disappointment setting in.

Why was he getting disappointed?! It was better than being worried over how to respond to her confession and yet—

“Ji! Aapko kya laga?” She quipped back offhandedly and KT jumped off his seat.

“N-Nhi…mujhe toh pata hi tha ki aapka ye matlab tha. Acha, mujhe abhi kaam hai toh main apne cabin main…jata hoon”.

As Preeti nodded, KT rushed out of her cabin and finally Preeti slumped down on the table, her ears still pounding with the nervous beats of her heart.

She had confessed! She had told him! Even though she fooled him in the end, she was able to look him in the eye and show him the heart she had for him. And his reactions had been priceless.

Preeti chuckled, and slapped the side of her head jokingly.

“Pagal! Bilkul pagal ho gyi hoon KT ji ke pyaar main!”

SO HOW WAS IT?😃

YoungHeart thumbnail

Awww loved the update â¤ď¸. Preeti taking a stand for KT. Hope we get to see this soon on the show as well .

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago