Mishaan Ver FF - Dil hain tumhara (continued)

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Previous Parts

Character Sketch

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Mouli thinks about Ishaan, but she controls herself. However, seeing Kunal with Nandini, Mouli decides to go ahead with Ishaan. The next day, she meets Ishaan in the hospital.

Ishaan: I wonder how come you observe karva chouth and take part in Navaratri, a Muslim.

Mouli: We take good things from all religions.

Ishaan laughs: You guys are very much like me. We want the best from everything. How fickle-minded we are!

Mouli smiles.

Ishaan: Your smiles are lovely.

Mouli blushes.

Suddenly she gets an emergency call.

Ishaan: Meet me in the evening.

Mouli: Sure.

Kunal's masterplan to catch Ishaan and Mauli in Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Mouli, Juhi, & Ishani attend the pregnant lady. Her name is Shayra & she is carrying twins.

Mouli: Come on, Shayra, you can do it.

Shayra delivers two twin girls.

Mouli meets Azaan

Mouli: Congratulations, Azaan. You have got two twin girls.

Azaan: How is Shayra?

Mouli: Shayra is doing well. She is under observation & will get discharged.

A few hours later, Azaan & Shayra sign the discharge papers. 

Azaan: First, you gave me two boys. Now you gave me two girls. Now I feel that our family is complete. We have boys & girls.

Shayra: Even I feel the same now.

Azaan takes Shayra home.

Ruhaan & Arnav welcome the girls.

A week later

Azaan & Shayra invite their friends. 

They name the girls Humaira & Yasmin.

In the evening,

Mouli meets Ishaan at the cabin to give him the report. She sees the decorations & gets surprised.

Ishaan: I did all the decorations.

Mouli: It's beautiful.

Ishaan: It's not as beautiful as you. 

Mouli: I wish Kunal had said the same thing. Unfortunately, he spends more time with Nandini. 

Ishaan: Even I had observed that Kunal spends more time with Nandini. I want to tell you openly that you should start thinking about your life and Mishti's life. I love you & am ready to accept you with your daughter.

Mouli: I also feel for you the same way. But I need to ask Mishti. If she accepts you as a father, I have no problem.

Ishaan: You can take as much time as you want. But please keep me updated.

Mouli: Sure.

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka: Kunal instigates Mauli to marry Ishaan

At the end of the day

Mouli & Kunal reach home.

They see Pari & Mishti doing their homework.

Pari & Mishti have some doubts regarding their homework. 

Kunal attends to Pari.

Mishti feels neglected.

Mouli attends to her.

Radhika sees that & is not happy with Kunal.

One day

Radhika & Deeda call Kunal.

Radhika: I need to speak to you.

Kunal: What do you want to tell me?

Radhika: I have been observing that ever since you married Nandini, you are not giving enough time to Mouli. Aren't you unfair to her?

Kunal: Mouli & myself are working in the hospital. Nandini attends to me immediately. I never knew when I came close to Nandini.

Radhika: Mouli somehow removes time for you. She keeps waiting for you after you spend time with Nandini.

Kunal has a reality check.

Kunal: Mouli is a nice lady. But I don't feel for her the same way as before. Nandini keeps everything ready even before I reach home. I understand that she takes a cooking class, but she manages to take time for me, as Mouli does. But I can't help loving Nandini more.

Radhika: Are you in your senses? If you are a doctor today, it is Mouli's parents who financed you. They have seen your interest in medical & helped you to get an admission. You had fallen 0.5% short, because of which you missed the free seat. Is this the way you are repaying her?

Kunal: I wanted to balance between Nandu & Mouli. But I could not do that.

Mouli meets Mishti in her room.

Mishti: Mom, I was getting annoyed when Pari told me that dad loves her more, but she is right. That's why I stayed back in school and spent time with Ruhaan. Ishaan gave me better toys than Pari. I also read your diary & know that you & Ishaan love each other. I am ready to accept him as Popsy. I wanted to tell you to move on with Ishaan. I don't want to stay here anymore.

Mouli: Thank you very much.

Radhika was worried what if Pari finds old photos of Kunal and Mauli? Pari  turns the leaf of photo album Kunal wore a mask in h… | Cool girl, Her  smile, Compliments

Mouli goes to meet Radhika to talk about Ishaan.

She overhears the conversation between Radhika & Kunal.

Radhika: And you are neglecting Mishti & spoiling Pari. Why should she come between you & Mouli?

Kunal: She is a kid. Why do you blame her?

Radhika: Look, Pari is now a big girl. Can't she do things independently? She wears socks & combs her hair.  What is Nandini doing? Can't she take care of Pari? I agree that she may be strict, but she does not want Pari to get spoilt. 

Suddenly Radhika sees Mouli.

Radhika: Come in.

Mouli: I want to talk to you about something important.

Radhika: If you have heard the conversation, have you thought about your life?

Mouli: Yes, mom. Ishaan proposed to me in the hospital. 

Radhika: That's excellent news. What have you decided?

Mouli: I also love him & have decided to move on with him.

Radhika: I support you in this decision. I'm always there for you as a mother. I apologize to you on Kunal's behalf. No point in living a loveless marriage. Ask Ishaan to come home. 

Mouli: It's okay. Nandini got a good life. That's more than enough.

Mouli: Kunal, please sign these papers.

Kunal opens the envelope.

He gets stunned to see Mouli taking a drastic step.

Mouli: I am sorry, but I don't think there can be any relationship between us. Just as you fell in love with Nandini, I fell in love with Ishaan. He always stood by my side. He treats Mishti as his daughter.

Kunal: Fine, but will he love Mishti the same way after getting his child from you?

Radhika intervenes: It's not for you to think. Have you ever cared for Mouli? You give more attention to Pari. Ishaan is a great guy & his love for Mishti will be the same even if he gets his child.

Kunal signs the divorce papers & hands them to Mouli.

Kunal: I am sorry if I have hurt you. I know that you have lost your trust, but I am always there for you as a friend.

Mouli packs her bag. 

Mishti helps her.

Pari sees them packing the bags.

Pari: Are you going?

Mouli: Yes, we are leaving the house forever.

Mishti: You are right. Dad loves you more than me. So I am going to my new Popsy.

Pari cries. She said, "Mishti, I was joking & you took it so seriously. I never knew you would leave the house like that. Please don't go. If you go, then with whom I will fight?

Mishti: I don't want to fight with you. You win. Congratulations on having dad all for yourself.

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka | Child actresses, Lace ball gowns, Happily  married

Radhika comes.

Radhika: You are not only my DIL. You are my daughter, as well. I won't let you go like that. I will get you married to Ishaan & send you like a daughter. Till then, you are my responsibility.

The next day Mouli meets Ishaan.

Mouli: Good news for you. My MIL & Mishty welcomed our marriage. 

Ishaan: What about Kunal?

Mishty: Kunal has also agreed. He signed the papers.

Ishaan: That's excellent news. I will speak to Aunt Radhika.

Nandini sees Pari crying.

Nandini: What's the matter?

Pari: Aunt Mouli & Mishti are leaving the house. Aunt Mouli is going ahead with Uncle Ishaan.

Nandini gets shocked.

She remembers her conversation with Kunal.

Nandini: You need to spend time with Mouli. It's because of her we are together.

Kunal: I know, but I can't help loving you more.

Kunal to avoid Nandini in Colors' Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Nandini thinks about her ex-lover Maan before marrying Rajdeep. She thinks, "Kunal has cheated on my friend. I never wanted to ruin her family. I should leave Kunal & move on so Kunal will hate me."

Pari starts realizing Mishti's worth & feels guilty for interfering with Kunal, Mouli, & Mishti.

Part 5

Edited by kavitha_r - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

If Mouli will not get the attention and respect from her husband, she might have to consider making her own way in life.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

surprising that mauli too start loving ishaan. ishaan telling mauli that he will accept her with mishti was nice.even i am surprised that though a muslim mauli fasted on karwachauth.surprising that shayzaan are the parents of ruhaan Arnav n now they had twins.loved azaan's words to shayra.are you planning to show the grown up humaira n yasmine?sad that kunal admitted to radhika that unknowingly he started loving nandini more than mauli.but how can he love pari more than mishti when mishti is also his daughter? poor mishti felt lonely n started spending time with ruhaan. glad to know that mishaan are friends from childhood.mishti telling mauli to accept ishaan was nice.kunal apologizing to mauli n saying that he will be a friend to her was nice.pari feeling sad that mishti is leaving was emotional. poor pari was joking that kunal loves her more but she didn't realize that unknowingly she hurt mishti. never thought that nandini would feel bad about  maunal separation n decides to make kunal hate her using her ex maan.waiting for maan's entry.nice pics. but I felt that you should have put a sad pic of pari.bcz in the pic pari is sad when actually it's a sad scene.

this ff is getting more interesting now.can't wait for the leap.

in one place it's written zoya instead of shayra

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Very good narrative style Vatika. The story is very interesting. 🤗

kavitha_r thumbnail

Replaced Zoya with Shayra. 

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

surprising that mauli too start loving ishaan. ishaan telling mauli that he will accept her with mishti was nice.even i am surprised that though a muslim mauli fasted on karwachauth.surprising that shayzaan are the parents of ruhaan Arnav n now they had twins.loved azaan's words to shayra.are you planning to show the grown up humaira n yasmine?sad that kunal admitted to radhika that unknowingly he started loving nandini more than mauli.but how can he love pari more than mishti when mishti is also his daughter? poor mishti felt lonely n started spending time with ruhaan. glad to know that mishaan are friends from childhood.mishti telling mauli to accept ishaan was nice.kunal apologizing to mauli n saying that he will be a friend to her was nice.pari feeling sad that mishti is leaving was emotional. poor pari was joking that kunal loves her more but she didn't realize that unknowingly she hurt mishti. never thought that nandini would feel bad about  maunal separation n decides to make kunal hate her using her ex maan.waiting for maan's entry.nice pics. but I felt that you should have put a sad pic of pari.bcz in the pic pari is sad when actually it's a sad scene.

this ff is getting more interesting now.can't wait for the leap.

in one place it's written zoya instead of shayra

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm

great update

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 4 

Fabulous Update 

Every couple's scene is so interesting 

kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 5

Nandini gets Maan's call.

Nandini to herself: Think about the devil, and the devil has come. It is the best opportunity for you to make Kunal hate you & save your friend's marriage with Kunal.

Nandini picks up the call.

Maan: Maan here.

Nandini: I thought you were dead as you went to an urgent fight with Pakistanis.

Maan: I can't explain it over the phone. It would be better if we meet personally.

Nandini: Fine.

Meanwhile, Ishaan & Mouli's engagement preparations take place.

Mouli comes well-dressed.

Ishaan looks at her & gets mesmerized by her beauty.

Mouli comes down.

Ishaan: You looked gorgeous even with a simple dress, but the lehenga has added to your beauty. You are ravishing.

Mouli blushes. 

Mouli & Ishaan exchange their rings.

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka: Mauli Ishaan Love Story Begins | Mauli's  Daughter Tia To Bring Twist - YouTube

Nandini meets Maan.

Nandini: You had asked me to wait for you before our marriage, but I'm sorry that I could not keep up my word.

Flashback

Maan & Nandini were in love with each other. Nandini's name was Geet before her marriage.

Geet: It's been a long time you have come to spend your holidays.

Maan: Yes, but I have to go when the situation demands. As an army man, I have to give priority to my country over my personal life.

Geet: You have just come & you are thinking about leaving.

Maan: Did I say I am going now? I said, when they call me, I should report for duty immediately.

Geet: If that's the case, then why don't we marry right away?

Maan: I have come only for that.

Maan introduces Geet to Savitridevi and drops Geet to Handa House.

The next day, Maan, Savitridevi, Dev, and Naintara come to Handa House with their proposal.

Darjee: It's great that you are serving your country. But can you assure me that you can balance between your personal life and work?

Maan: Yes.

Darjee: If anything happens to you at BSF, who will take care of our child?

Maan: Life has got no guarantee, but I have come here for my holidays and will go after marrying your daughter.

Darjee: I understand, but after you marry our child, and if something happens to you, then she would have to live like a widow or serve you as a handicap. If you give up the job of an army officer, you can marry our child.

Geet: Grandpa, I have always obeyed you and respected your decisions, but sorry, I beg to differ from you. I love Maan and will marry him at any cost.

Mohinderlal: Dad, My daughter's happiness is essential for me, and I don't find anything in Geet marrying Maan.

Darjee: I don't have anything against him, but I am against his profession. What if he dies tomorrow?

Mohinderlal: Maan is not the only person working for the army. If his life is at risk all the time, then everyone in the military is traveling in the same boat. Do you think they don't have a family?

Darjee agrees to Maaneet's marriage at the request of the Handa family.

Darjee: Fine, I agree to this relationship, but I have a condition. If Maan has to report at the BSF, he should come on the day he promised us & have to update up about the development. If he fails to turn up for any reason, you guys have to obey whatever I decide about Geet's life.

Everyone agrees.

The Khuranas & the Handas fix Maan's & Geet's engagement.

Two days later, both get engaged.

Maan & Geet spend time at the coffee shop.

Geet: What are the other things you can do?

Maan: I can do a lot of things.

Geet: If it were in my hands, I would not allow you to go anywhere.

Maan smiles.

Maan: If it were in my hands, I would make you tough enough & work with me in BSF. 

Geet: are there ladies in BSF?

Maan: Yes, many ladies are working there.

Suddenly Maan gets a call from BSF.

Maan sees the Kernal's name & said, "Congratulations on your engagement. I am sorry to disturb you. However, you need to report as I can sense some danger to the country."

Maan: When should I report?

Kernal: By two days. You will be getting married in another month. You can immediately leave as soon as we accomplish our mission. It's only a matter of one month.

Maan: I have promised my fiance that I will leave after I get married.

Kernal: Well, it's your wish, but mark my words. It's not that I don't have a shortage of human resources, but I prefer you as you are more experienced & responsible and it is a good chance for you to become famous and get remembered by people. Even if you lose your life, you will die a hero's death.

Maan: I would have agreed with you if I was alone. I am entering into my married life, and I have responsibilities.

Kernal: Fine, our doors are always open for you. In case you change your mind, please let me know.

He disconnects the call.

Geet gets surprised.

Geet: From when did you start caring about your life? 

Maan: My life is not mine now. You are my life. How would I not care for you?

Both hug each other.

The next day, Kernal tracked Darjee and said, "It's a privilege to have a son-in-law like Maan. I understand that your granddaughter's life is essential to you. If the Pakistanis conquer Jammu and Kashmir and take other parts of India, what would happen to the country? Have you ever thought it over?"

Darjee: I have never stopped him. I only asked him to keep me updated about the happenings. Suddenly, you have called him, and I can't wait indefinitely after decorating the mandap and sending an invitation card to the people. What would you do if you were in my place?

Kernal: You are right. I have made some plans for him. The upcoming war can change Maan's life. We are planning to promote him to the higher post where he need not fight on the ground. He would be heading the army. So this will be his last fight.

Darjee agrees.

Geet: If the victory in the war gives you a bright future, then you should report. We won't fix the marriage date till you come back.

Maan: What if I don't come back? I would quit this job as it isn't more important than you.

The next day

Darjee met Maan. 

Darjee: I think you should go & fight. Get victory for your country & the people. My blessings are always with you. I am confident that you will succeed in your mission.

Geet: Dadu is right. I will wait for you.

Kernal had extracted Maan's information through trusted sources & had spoken to his family. The next day, Maan reports for duty. The batter begins.

Maan's army had routed the Pakistani force.

Rajdeep wanted to have Geet & had become envious of Maan. 

Darjee wanted Geet to marry Rajdeep as he was running his business.

He was broken-hearted after the engagement.

He bribed Kernal to send Maan for the training abroad & said to the Handas, "Maan is no more. He's dead."

Darjee: What rubbish? Where's his dead body?

Rajdeep removes the coffin. He had put Maan's mask & clothes on the body & presented it to Maan.

The Handas get shocked.

Rajdeep: I can understand your pain, but it's a good thing he died now. If it had happened after marriage, then it would have been a disaster.

Darjee goes to Geet & said, "I have given you a chance to choose your partner & you agreed to my condition. If you don't marry Rajdeep, I will shoot myself."

Geet marries Rajdeep.

Flashback ends

Maan: I had come back, but Darjee and Brij told me that you are dead. I didn't believe it, and I found it out from the trusted sources. I know what Rajdeep did to you and how Kunal and Mouli rescued you. I am no more working at borderline security. I got the new posting wherein I have to trace the enemies and inform the commander.

Geet: I remembered you for every second. But I have married Kunal, and I have a daughter.

Maan: I know that you would not like to ruin your friend's marriage. You came to me because I am your first love. I accept you with Pari.

Geet: Yes, you are my first love, and I have come to meet you to make Kunal hate me. I never knew that he would cheat on my friend, Mouli. She is marrying Ishaan, and I want to stop that marriage.

Maan: Do you have any plans?

Geet: Yes, Can you come to Sangeet and dance with me?

Maan: Sure, why not.

Geet brings Maan home and introduces him to the family.

Mouli sees a change in Geet and asked her, "If I have not mistaken, he is Maan, right?"

Geet: Yes. 

Mouli: I know that you have loved him and got separated from him by unfair means.

Geet: I thought he wouldn't come back & I married him because you insisted. But now, I am leaving him to you & going to him. You unite with Kunal & be happy.

The Sweetest BFFs: Mauli and Nandini - ColorsTv

Mouli gets shocked.

Mouli: It's too late. What's the guarantee that Kunal won't do this to me again? 

Geet: For the past few days, I see that he's started feeling the pinch & is ashamed of what he did. Please accept him.

Mouli: But I love Ishaan now as I believe that he can give Mishty & me the love we want.

Geet: What if he gets a child from his side? Will he love Mishty like he's doing now? You are smart & you have been telling me that I will get to know the reality after marriage. Now, I am telling you the same.

Mouli's heart gets pierced. She thought, "Yes, now I should not worry about Geet as she will be in safe hands."

Mouli: Does Kunal know about Maan?

Geet: Yes, he knows.

Mehendi & haldi rituals take place within two days.

Maan & Geet dance romantically in Sangeet rituals. They dance to

Jab koi baat bigad jae,

Jab koi mushkil pad Jae

Tum dena saath mera, o, hamnava

Jab koi baat bigad jae,

Jab koi mushkil pad Jae

Kunal gets angry at Nandini but controls it.

Na koi hai, na koi tha,

Zindagi mein tumhare siva

Ho chandni jab tak raat,

Deta hai har koi saath

Tum magar andhero mein,

Na chhodna mera haath

Ho chandni jab tak raat,

Deta hai har koi saath

Tum magar andhero mein,

Na chhodna mera haath

Jab koi baat bigad jae,

Jab koi mushkil pad Jae

geet and maan in love - YouTube

Kunal leaves the place & recollects the injustice he did to Mouli.

Na koi hai, na koi tha,

Vafadari ki vo rasme,

Nibhaenge ham to kasme

Ke ek bhi sans zindagi ki,

Jab tak ho apne basme

Vafadari ki vo rasme,

Nibhaenge ham to kasme

Ke ek bhi sans zindagi ki

Jab tak ho apne basme

Jab koi baat bigad jae,

Jab koi mushkil pad Jae

Na koi hai, na koi tha,

06 | July | 2011 | Me and My Small World {TNZMAZ, KMTMG & DDMRH}

Kunal no more sees love for him in Nandini's eyes.

Dil ko mere hua yaki,

Ham pahle bhi mile kahi

Silsila ye sadiyo ka,

Koi Aaj ki baat nahi

Dil ko mere hua yaki,

Ham pahle bhi mile kahi

Silsila ye sadiyo ka,

Koi Aaj ki baat nahi

Jab koi baat bigad jae,

Jab koi mushkil pad Jae

Jab koi baat bigad jae,

Jab koi mushkil pad Jae

Na koi hai, na koi tha,

Tum dena saath mera, o, hamnava.

Kunal realizes his mistake & decides to unite Nandini with Maan.

After the sangeet ceremony, 

Kunal & Nandini (Geet) meet.

Flashback

Nandini: My name was Geet before my marriage with Rajdeep.

Kunal: But I will call you Nandini as I like that name.

Flashback ends.

Kunal: I had married you as I had unknowingly fallen in love with you. You have told me about Maan & I accepted it. Now, I don't see that love for me in your eyes.

Nandini: Yes, Maan is my first love. Initially, I didn't want to marry you as I tried to search for Maan, but Mouli insisted that she marry you as she thought that Maan would never come back. 

Kunal: I was furious when you danced romantically with Maan, but my eyes have opened now. Thank you for making me realize my mistake.

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka written update, August 09, 2018: Kunal and  Nandini fall in love with each other - Times of India

Kunal then calls the Kazi & divorces Nandini.

Kazi then asked Pari, with whom would you like to stay?

Pari: I want both mom & dad. But, I will stay with my dad if mom comes to see me.

Kunal: Nandini can visit Pari & spend time with her whenever she wants.

Ishaan: Maan is my friend. I planned to unite Maan & Nandini when I saw that Mouli still loves Kunal. It was my drama to save Mouli's marriage. I also know Geet as much as I know Maan. Kunal, no one can love you as much as Mouli. 

Ishaan to Mouli: Be happy with Kunal & take better care of him.

Kunal & Mouli take Pari & allow Nandini & Maan to meet Pari.

Edited by kavitha_r - 3 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm

incredible update

Viswasruti thumbnail

Great narrative style Kavitha. You almost owned this special and distinctive style.👏Amazing update.❤️