Fan Fictions

ROSID SS(COMPLETED):-REVENGE:-A TALE OF LOVE 2

Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This is  my last CID based story. Do you want to read this kind again? If yes then please comment if no then also comment๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

As usual Roli is the one who wants to take revenge on Siddant.  

But what if Siddant knows about her intentions? How will be he react? What Roli will do? 

Siddant , Senior Inspector of CID . When he saw Roli is the one who is going to be his new teammate he collected all information about her and confirmed that she purposefully joined to take revenge on him. 

Did he reveal her secret to all? Or whether he allow her to complete her revenge. So much suspense.

Siddant lost her mother and that changed everything his smile his happiness everything gone. His father started to hate on his behavior. 

My current FF's are going to end soon. After that I am thinking to give this FF. So what do you think about this one? Shall I write or not?

Both positive and negative comments are allowed. 

Thank you๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

__________________________________________________________________-

-SMILEY-ROSID05

Edited by Smiley-Rosid05 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Why does she want revenge? What did he do?

Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: coderlady

Why does she want revenge? What did he do?

For that you have to wait for my story๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations bro for the new SS ๐Ÿฅณ

I love CID ...so very very eager for this ๐Ÿ˜

Eagerly waiting for the update โœŒ๏ธ

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Seems interesting. Looking forward for the updates.

Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail

REVENGE:-A TALE OF LOVE 2

Mumbai City. Full of crowds. Full traffic. Thousands of people gathered for the function, 

surprisingly it's a Police Award Ceremony.  Usually we always hear bad things about Police but 

this time people willingly came their to see their hero.

Siddant Bharadwaj, Assistant Commissioner of Police. Arrested the Drug Mafia Don Veeru and 

saved lakhs of people and the city from the nuclear bomb blast.

Many chief guests including the chief minister arrived personally to award this policeman.

CM-Today, one of my best days. I am very happy and proud to see our young generations for 

taking responsibility of others. I never seen people like Siddant before. He was so self less and he 

risked his own life and saved all of us. I can say we don't  have any award to thank him. But I am 

very happy that he accepted our request and arrived here for this small function. Lets all welcome Savior of our City Mr. Siddant Bharadwaj.

All cheer up and clapped for Siddant. He felt very proud himself and with a smile he stepped up 

on the stage.

CM himself made him sit on the chair at the center of the stage and in front of those many people. 

He gave him a trophy and 10 lakh rupees cheque.

Siddant received those awards and went for a speech.

Siddant-Hello everyone, I am not okay with this function because I am not any special person. It's 

my duty . Being a policeman I saved my city. So nothing special in it. I am very happy that I served 

little for my country that's all. My request only is just bless me that I can serve more for my 

country that's all. I lo...

Before he could complete , one bullet hits his arm. Siddant stepped back. Soon all officers 

covered him and CM. 

All crowd started shattering. Siddant wondered and looked around. He saw something and 

shocked to the core. He can't believe in his own eyes.

Sid(himself)- I can't believe this. I never thought you will do such a thing girl. Finally you showed 

your true color, daughter of Veeru ha, "Ms.Roli" .

Siddant taken to the hospital. Doctor confirmed nothing to worry. But Siddant's teammates 

doubted something.

Prem-Siddant do you know who attacked?

Sid-Arey no yaar, I have no idea. Someone attacked suddenly

Prem-Be careful Siddant, so many enemies waiting for your death

Sid-I know yaar, leave it now I am okay

_________________________________________________________________________________

"You are lucky this time Siddant Bharadwaj but not always. Next time the day will be mine, got it? 

Because I am coming". Roli decided firmly to kill Siddant.

Prem-Siddant new officer joined our team. Roli is her name.

Sid-Roli???

Prem-Yes, why? You know her?

Sid-Nothing yaar, just asked.

Prem nodded and went.

Sid-Wow, this is what I am waiting for. Roli I am waiting yaar. Lets see who is going to win? Your 

anger or my love? The battle between love and revenge is on dear. Come soon darling.

Sid smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CINTINUED......

NEXT CHAPTER:-CHAPTER 1:- FIRST SHOWDOWN

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Siddhant savior of the city ๐Ÿ˜Ž

He is been congratulated by everyone ๐Ÿฅณ

Whaaaaaat ?! Seriously Roli is daughter of Veeru ?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ and she shot Siddhant ..๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคญ

Why did Sid hide about it to Prem ?? 

Roli joined CID ๐Ÿฅณ

Roli is behind Sid for seeking revenge ...

Siddhant knew Roli before itself ?????? 

He said it as battle between anger and love 

Is it Rosid were lovers and due to Sid arresting Veeru .. Roli is angry on Sid ?? ๐Ÿค”

Eagerly waiting for the next update โœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ

Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail

CHAPTER 1:-RIGHT THROUGH YOUR HEART, the first showdown

As you seen in the beginning Roli was the one who tried to kill Siddant and our hero knew that.

Prem-Siddant, new officer in our team, Roli her name.

Sid-Roli?

Prem-You know her?

Sid-No yaar, just asked..

As soon he went heroine entered inside.

Prem-Oh you  finally came, Ms. Roli welcome please come in...

Roli-Thank you thank you very much , heard a lot about this team...

Prem-Pleasure, by the way I am Prem, this is Ishita, this is Amar, and this is our ACP Siddant Bharadwaj...

Roli greeted everyone and finally its RoSid face off...

Sid-Welcome  Roli, glad you are here.

Roli raised her eyebrows as he was the only one who said Roli instead of Ms. Roli

Roli-Thank you thank you very much happy to see you again..

Sid-Again???

Roli-I mean yeah, many times seen you in tv programs as a hero.. In a low voice, my life villain...

Sid smiled...

Roli-So

Sid-Better luck next time..

Roli-Better luck? For what???

Sid-You better hit me on my head next time girl.. You may get success.. Poor Girl he laughed and went...

This was shocking , Roli never know he is aware of the danger but still he didn't shout at her...

Roli-Is he knew why am I here? If yes then I need to be little careful..

Next day...

Prem-Siddant, you called me here

Sid-Not you, need all of you call others also...

All gathered ...

Sid-Mates, we got information that some of Veeru's gang members still working for that drug mafia, so we tonight going to put  final end to them is that clear?

All-Yes Sir....

Prem-Lets do one thing... We will attack them all around, make three teams.. I will go alone, Ishita Amar you go first, next Siddant and Roli you two attack from the left, and me .. I will attack them from the front...

Sid-I'll go alone...

Roli(whispered)- huh, darpok.. Don't know how he become ACP.. Afraid of me, a girl ha...

Prem-No Sir, you are so important for us, so you'll be with Roli

Roli-Yes, yes, precious things need to be safe, I'll take care of him don't worry

Prem-Why this girl shows lot of respect to him all of a sudden? Something is there...

Sid-Fine, lets go...

Prem-Sid one minute

Sid-Don't worry I'll be fine Prem.. I promise

Prem-Pakka??

Sid-Ha baba don't worry okay..

All went....

RoSid also on their way...

Roli-ACP..

Sid-What?

Roli-Nothing just said..

Sid-Finally your dreams come true..

Roli-Yeah finally I have become a police officer to fulfil my dream..

Sid-To kill me ha

Roli-What ? You mean

Sid-I know, you came here to take a revenge on me on behalf of your father ha?

Roli-Well yes, you are my life villain, and I am here to end your life just like you did to my dad..

Sid-You don't know the truth Roli

Roli-Call me Ms. Roli, I am a stranger not your friend or girl friend

Sid-Toh ban jaaonaa

Roli-Kyaa?

Sid-I said you can be my girl friend, why don't you? I am very handsome, and you looks very hot

Roli-Stop flirting with  me, just concentrate on this case

Sid-What to do, you look very se...

Roli-Please shut your mouth Sir...

Sid smiled...

All reached the place...

Sid-Okay we will go first and make you path okay..

Prem-Bro

Sid-Said right , will be fine.. Concentrate Prem..

RoSid went from the back....

Sid-Roli be careful, there may be traps...

Roli-Huh I also solved many  cases got it.. So just come with me

Sid-As you order my princess..

Roli felt like to kill him but controlled...

Sid saw remote gun hanging on the wall... He saw Roli climbing the steps without any knowledge

Sid-Is this girl doing this mistake knowingly or not? Shit, Roli

He pushed Roli aside but bullet hits his arms again, same place ...

Sid-Aaahh, if you want to see my death then just shoot me directly why are you doing these dramas...

Roli- Believe me , I am not aware of this and sorry to hurt you again..

Sid-Stupid girl, you are a cop, wipe your tears and concentrate....

Roli nodded...

Prem-I did a huge mistake by sending Roli with him, something is wrong, Amar Ishi lets go, hurry up..

All three attacked... From both sides they attacked, before goons could realize they were trapped..

Finally mission successful, but suddenly one goon triggered a bullet to Roli..

Sid-Damn this girl too, Roli

He pushed her again and eats second bullet for her...

Roli shocked, "he save my life twice, huh whatever he is just faking, took all credits now"..

Prem-Ms. Roli, I had sent  you to protect our ACP but what you did? See, he took two bullets for you , how can you so so  careless...?

Sid-Leave it Prem, goli bas chooke nikli hai.. Chalo

Roli-Come with me, Sir you people finish this case , I have small work with him...

Sid smiled in that pain...

Prem-Careful Siddant...

Roli took Siddant to the hospital...

Roli-I know you are faking, please don't act like an innocent. You are not, I am the only one who had seen your true colors got it?

Sid-I love you

Roli-Just st.. whatttttt?

Sid-I said I love you Roli... Love you so much honey

Roli dumbstruct.., "I am not feeling good please stop your non senses and let me to drive"..

Sid smiled.... "She didn't say she don't love me, aah a good sign... I know not positive but not negative also..."...

Roli-I am such a stupid, he took only two bullets for me and I melted and now taking him to the hospital. Roli you are too weak.. He is your enemy remember..

Sid-Sometimes, what we see is not the actual truth, it may be too deep

Roli-I don't get you

Sid-You''ll  get it as soon as possible now please hurry its paining a lot

Roli-Oh really sorry bas 10 minutes, pahuch gaye hum...

TO BE CONTINUED....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Smiley-Rosid05 - 3 years ago
Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update...

Siddhant already knows that Roli is joining to take revenge on him... Sid giving her hints that he knows about her intention that was nice and her reaction ...

Siddhant loves Roli from before and he even confessed but Roli didn't responded... ufff Roli where's your mind yarrr it's good Sid was alert and saved her both the times but got two bullets ...

Roli is on revenge but took him to hospital seems like she's confused and as Siddhant said she should get to know whole truth soon.... eagerly waiting for next... update soon

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super concept.. Roli think Sid is her enemy... Sid loves roli..... Eagerly waiting for next update....