ROSID FF : MYSTERY BEHIND THE ARSENAL !!

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

CHAPTER-1 

BREAKING NEWS ‼️

“ A huge blast took place in testing room while testing a high tech weapon due to its malfunction. In this blast Mr. Siddhant Bhardwaj, the creative head and Mr.Arun, assistant head of this weapon team has died on the spot while the other team members are heavily injured and have been rushed to the nearby SM hospital. Police are currently investigating on this case. 

Stay tuned for further news “

Meanwhile in Bhardwaj House,

Seeing this news all the family members were shocked and stunned ..

unable to believe that her son is no more in this world Sujata Bhardwaj fainted. 

Mataji and all the elders were unable to comprehend the situation. Seeing Sujata’s condition... 

All were worried ....

Simar immediately called the doctor to their house. 

Doctor came and checked Sujata and prescribed some medicine 

And informed others that she fainted due to stress and now she needs rest. 

After few minutes Police came to their house with Siddhant’s body covered in a white sheet in a coffin. And police gave all the belongings to Sankalp. 

Soon people started to come to their house to pay the last respect to Siddhant. 

Prem was unable to understand what was happening .. Seeing his brother in the coffin, prem remembers what Siddhant said ...in their video call ..2 months ago.

“”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””

Prem : Siddhant when will you come back ???? It’s boring without you ....and tell me what will you bring for me ??  Wait let me guess - new dress ??new phone ?? Or new laptop , or wait ....

Siddhant : Prem  wait .....you see, when I come back home after work .... I will bring a lot of surprising gifts for everyone .........except You.  ( laughs)

Prem : yooou .....you know what ..don’t talk with me ..... go and talk with ur lovely stupid best friend ..that chipku Naina .

Siddhant:  ok ok ..Prem I was just kidding ....for you I will bring a memorable gift and see you will never forget that day in your entire life. 

“”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””‘’’’””””””””””””””””””””””

Reminiscing their bro moments, He starts to shed tears. 

Prem : really Siddhant , you were right .... that I will never forget this day in my entire life ....

Prem sobs ...... Simar comes to prem and tries to console him......

Everyone in the family reminisces all their memories they had with Siddhant..... and weeps for their loss. 

Sujata who had just woke up from the deep sleep .... hoped that whatever she heard was false. Hearing the noise from downstairs she slowly went down. She noticed that her talkative Mausiji and Mataji were unusually silent. She could see a lot of familiar persons in their house. And then she saw a body kept in coffin in the middle of the house. She stumbled a bit. Her co- sister Karuna and daughter - in - law Simar supported her ....Sujata slowly took baby steps towards the coffin hoping that the news which they heard was just a rumour .. a fake news. Seeing Sujata coming near the coffin , Prem and Shailender stopped her ....they didn’t want her to see the burned body of her son ...which might affect her health badly. 

Sujata then notices , that a garland was put around Siddhant’s photo and kept near the coffin. Seeing her sons belongings kept near the coffin .... her world crashed ..... she slowly caressed Siddhant’s pic and broke down .... And started to cry uncontrollably.... hoping that someone would stop her and say that the person who was lying in the coffin is not her Son , her Siddhant. 

And when the time had come for Siddhant to go ....One by one all the family members payed their last respect and bid their final farewell to Siddhant’s body.

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Andeeeeeee ....what to say .. it's just awesome ... you described it so well , all of there emotions specially of Sujatha's and Prem's and that video call that was so cute convo... prem saying he won't forget this day it was showing his pain and Sujatha moving towards coffin was so painful... you penned it very very well... waiting eagerly for the next updates... update sooonnnnnn

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That's intense!

Prem reminiscing Sid's video call was emotional. 

Is Sid on any secret mission and playing this death drama? 

Waiting for the mystery to reveal and of course for RoSid meet. 

Looking forward for the updates.

SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Waiting for the next update 

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well writing.... Prem remember video call and sujatha moving towards coffin was so painful... Is Sid is in secret mission that he did death drama... Eagerly waiting for next update.... 

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So emotional really can't wait update soon

arzenarosid9 thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for next 

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER - 2 

After doing the final rites for Siddhant, the family members went to their house with a heavy heart....

The quite unusual and eerie scenario made Mataji feel very worse ....

Mataji thinks how happy her family was ....filled with joy , little fights , craziness , lame jokes and togetherness. 

And now with her Siddhant, the happiness of her family is also gone ..

Rajendra and Sujata reminisces all the memories of Siddhant from the moment he entered into this world .... the moment when they saw their first bundle of joy being so tiny holding his fathers finger, his first smile , first walk , his sweet little babbles , his first day at school , his birthday celebration, his naughtiness, his dance , his graduation , his first day at his dream job. .... and as they say memories are like glass shards, the tighter you hold the deeper they hurt ..

Karuna and Surendra may not be Siddhant’s parents but he respects and pampers them as he does to his own. Though being his aunt and uncle , Siddhant had never differentiate them from his own parents .. he was their first child too.. they believe that he was their lucky charm ... because only after his arrival many good things happened in their life ....But now their lucky charm is gone to a place from where he can never return. 

Pari and Uma might be the daughter in law of the Bharadwaj Family , but it doesn’t mean that they are not affected by Siddhant’s loss ..They do ..... but may not be as much as his Parents ....

He was the only one who would appreciate Uma’s handmade food whole heartily.....and spend time with Pari to discuss about fashion styles .....And sometimes supports them against their husbands to get his revenge against his brothers. 

Siddhant ,Prem , Shailu ,Sattu and Sankalp together called themselves as the boys gang .... they were known for their mischievous pranks. There hasn’t been a single day without pulling each other’s legs , cracking  lame jokes and annoying each other. When some one ask why are you annoying your brothers they reply that “ the duty of a responsible brother is to annoy their brothers till they get super annoyed “ or “ brothers are made for annoying only “..

Ever since they have been occupied with their daily life & family ..... their boys time might have reduced but not the love & the bond they share .... they atleast make sure that they have a group call once a week. 

Seeing the condition of her mother in law , Simar insisted her to have some food and retire to her room , but Sujata who was lost in the memories of Siddhant ..... remained silent... the silence of Sujata scared Prem and the family members. 

They already lost one of their precious gem and now they don’t want to lose another one too .... they don’t have the ability to bear another loss. 

Karuna,Pari,Uma,Simar slowly took Sujata to her room and fed her little food and medicine ....and asked her to take some rest. They made sure that they don’t leave her alone the entire night. 

Prem who was lost in the thoughts of Siddhant came back to the present when Simar gave him a cup of milk ...

Simar : Prem ji... I know that you didn’t eat the entire day ....but at least drink this milk ... please if not for me ... atleast for Siddhant ji... do you think that he will be happy when he gets to know that his family is starving because of him ..

Listening to Simar , Prem drank the milk ... he was unable to digest the fact that his brother is no more in this world with him. 

Slowly he starts to shed tears again....

Simar knew no matter how much she convince or console him ,The only thing that she can do in this situation is to give him an emotional and moral support to rely upon.  The loss of a closed one is irreplaceable.... but the burden of unusual feeling on his heart can be reduced by letting it go ...so she let him cry ....

Prem remembers about .... how happy Sid was about his new workplace and colleagues..... he also remembers his last conversation with Siddhant 2 months back. 

“”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””“”””””””””””””

Prem : Siddhant, you know what happened today ??? That Chipku Naina came to home today ....

Siddhant: what Naina came home today ??

Prem : haan....and started buttering everyone ....from where did you find such a creature ?? 

Siddhant (laughs ): I don’t know why you hate her so much ... I agree she is a little chipku... but ...

Prem : little chipku????

Siddhant: ok ok a big chipku ....now fine ..

Prem : hmm....she is such an irritating person ..... ok leave all that ...I don’t want to talk about her and spoil my mood .....

Tell me how is your dream project going on ???

Siddhant ( excited):my dream project ..... is going all good . You know what my weapon plan has been approved.

Prem (excited ): Really !!!! Then within few months your high tech weapons will be ready and be used by the military and army ...

Siddhant: ya .... within few weeks I and my team will begin to work on this project...

Prem : Siddhant....but be careful ok ... you will be handling with arms and explosives..

Siddhant: prem you don’t worry about that .. in our workplace they have all the precautions... they have arranged such safety measures that nothing will go wrong .. and you know that in this arsenal they do quality check of everything every 3 months ..... And is certified for best quality and safety precautions .....moreover in this 20 years of there was not even a single accident has taken place while testing or during trial in this HQ. So you don’t worry. 

Prem : if you say so .... 

“”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””“”””””””””””””

Prem thinks if the company has such safety precautions then how can this accident take place ....

But we don’t know what life holds for us next ..that’s the specialty of life ...... life is all about expecting the unexpected things. 

———————————————————

———————————————————

Next day,

The atmosphere in the Bhardwaj house was still the same with the unusual silence and grief.  

With heavy heart everyone were seated in the dinning hall due to the insistence of the daughter in laws of the Bharadwaj family. 

Mata ji who always notices the banters of her daughter in laws was proud of them for the first time for being the backbone - support system of the family during the difficult choice. 

No matter how many differences people have with their family but during difficult time they are the one who always supports us. 

The empty chair in their dinning table did remind them of their lost gem.  

But this is life .... we must move on .... if not with them ...then with their memories. 

Because Memories lasts forever....

———————————————————

Sankalp and Prem goes to Police station to complete some formalities ....

Where they get to know that police had already closed the case claiming it to be a accident during the weapon trial ...

Hearing this prem got agitated and his suspicion about the incident became strong. 

———————————————————

Prem and Sankalp informs the family members about the file being already closed. 

Simar: how come they close a case within a day ???

Mausiji: how can they do like that ??.... they have to investigate this case till the depth to find the cause right ...??

Sankalp:I don’t know ... but I feel like something is wrong....

Shailu : It seems like they are in a hurry to close this case as soon as possible. 

Prem : true .... when I spoke to sid last time .... he was like his company has made A grade safety precautions... and he also told that his project was approved. 

Uma: if his project is approved then how come such a accident can take place during its trial & testing ?? Because usually accidents happen when they use low quality materials or if there was any mistake in his project. 

Rajender : moreover if there was any fault in the project , then they wouldn’t approved  his project. 

Sujata : haan , my son can not make such a mistake in his dreams project ... that will lead to such a big incident. 

Mataji :does it means behind Siddhant’s death , there is something.....which we are unaware of ....

Prem : mata ji , I feel like this is not a accident only ... because in such a arsenal which holds a A grade certificate for quality of materials and supplies and have a best precautions taken to prevent any mishap ....how can such a big accident happen  ?? ..... And the police .... closing the case within one day .......without proper investigation....... Mataji, I feel like that the cause of Siddhant’s death is not an accident .....

Simar : Premji, what ever you are saying is right , but now what to do ???

Rajendra: we all can do one thing , we will go to police and ask them to investigate properly on this case ..

Sujata : my son is not with me anymore but we will surely get justice for him....

———————————————————

Soon Prem , Simar , Rajendra, Sankalp  reaches the Police station to file a complaint for proper investigation....

But the police inspector said them that the case is closed and they can’t waste time on the accident case by reopening the case again. 

Hearing which Prem got agitated and started yelling at the inspector “Accident case ??! It may just a case for you , but for us it is a irreparable loss......will be quiet if your dear one was in place of my brother. I know that this is not an accident.... someone have murdered my brother ... I also know that you are involved with that murderer. How much bribe have you taken to close the case ????”

Inspector got angry and asked prem to mind his words ..and asked them to take prem and go back home otherwise he will have to put him behind the bar for creating a ruckus in the station. 

Rajendra, Sankalp and simar brings Prem out of the station. 

Rajendra: Prem be calm first. 

Prem tries to calm himself down. 

Sankalp: after seeing all this....I think that .... no I can confirm that Siddhant didn’t die in an accident. 

Rajendra: Haan , And we will also not leave until we get justice for Siddhant....

Simar : but now what to do ??...When the police is itself not ready to help & cooperate with us ??

Prem : you are right Dad ... by any means we will get justice for Siddhant.  And if Police is supporting us then we will take media’s help and go to CBI.

———————————————————

That afternoon the entire Bhardwaj family and Arun ‘s family along with their friends and well wishers started to protest infront of CBI to reopen and investigate the case till its depth and to get justice for the deceased. 

With the help of media .... the news were flashing in all the channels within 5 hours. And the news about the protest reached all over the country .... including the CBI officials.  

The police tried to send the families away by compromising , but they failed in their effort .....they even tried to chase them off by threatening them with laati charge....

But the people didn’t move. 

When you have the determination to achieve something, then nothing can stop you from reaching to your destination. 

———————————————————

Meanwhile inside the CBI bureau ..

Listening to all the chaos and commotion outside..

DCP : what’s going on outside ...??

ACP : sir they are protesting for reopening of the arsenal accident case claiming it to be a murder and want a detailed investigation....even after the efforts taken by the police to clear them ...they are not moving from here sir. 

DCP : even I have heard more about that arsenal’s safety precautions.... I was also surprised when I heard about the fire accident .. 

ACP : so sir should we investigate on it ?!

DCP : do one thing ask Senior Inspector Amar and Inspector Roli to meet me now ..

ACP : ok sir 

The ACP calls Amar and Roli to the CBI bureau..

After 20 mins ,

They both comes there and salutes DCP ..

Inspector Amar and Roli : Good evening sir 

DCP : Good Evening 

He asks them to sit ..

DCP : did you see the news ?!

Inspector Roli : yes sir .. it was about the fire accident in the arsenal.. the armourer’s who died in the accident...and the family members claim it to be a murder ..

DCP : yes ..and I want you both to form a team  and investigate this case .. at the same time make sure that this news doesn’t leak to the media . As you know minister has partnership in that arsenal ... so keep it a secret . Just inform their family members separately..

Inspector Amar : ok sir .. 

DCP : you both may leave now ..

They both salute and leaves from there ...

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago
SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

You have portrayed all the emotions very well , you are making me cry yarrr...got tears while reading about family members situation ....so now the case went to CBI and also Roli is the incharge now soon she would find about the truth behind Sid's death.... waiting for next eagerly...