•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 months ago

From whatever I have seen in the promos - i am loving Alia’s characterization. No nonsense businessperson with a strong mind and clarity of thoughts. She knows what she wants and goes after it. 
ah! What a refreshing itv fl! 
of course she has scope to grow/learn/unlearn and i’ll enjoy the journey with her and Sarang but for now it’s smiley20

Yes love her role as #AliaShroff smiley27 she is lovely stunning simply beauty with brain businesswomensmiley42 love hersmiley31

I so agree, Alia is a breath of fresh air. Strong yet vulnerable, and clear goals in her mind. Love that.

looks interesting ..lets see

Posted: 9 days ago

Yes loving Alia's character..an ideal representation of today's woman..strong,level headed and to the point, perfect girl boss.

Posted: 9 days ago

Yes. Agree with you. Alia is a strong woman. She is handling her professional and personal life very well. Looking forward to  Sarangdar and Alia's journey together.

Posted: 4 days ago

Yes, Alia's characterization is very good. she is such a boss but has a heart of gold. I absolutely love how Rahul describes her. 

Story 9 Months Ki