Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Todays episode was too cute. Abba and Sai r so cute when he was massaging her hair and then the song in the background. Im going to miss their scenes. Pakhi with her dad, their scenes never attracted me. Sai and Abba portrayed the role of a daughter and dad very good. 

P. S

I am waiting to see how Virat stands for his wife Sai when Pakhi keeps on taunting and being rude to Sai. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Aleena02

Todays episode was too cute. Abba and Sai r so cute when he was massaging her hair and then the song in the background. Im going to miss their scenes. Pakhi with her dad, their scenes never attracted me. Sai and Abba portrayed the role of a daughter and dad very good. 

P. S

I am waiting to see how Virat stands for his wife Sai when Pakhi keeps on taunting and being rude to Sai. 

Me too I want to see Virat's saat vachan to Sai over power his one vachan to vahini. 

I can't wait for him to tell Pakhi that his promise to live alone is not at all important when compared to his promise to na by Sai's side.

The promise to protect someone is bigger than the promise to ruin onself.

Aaba and Sai are too cute. Aaba loves Sai and does give in to her but he also knows to correct her when she is wrong. Good upbringing. 

Feel so sad for Aaba and Sai, she wants him to be there for her and he too wants to be there for her but unfortunately they have to part.

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am gonna miss Sai and Aabađź’”....

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I miss them too! There's a lot of energy around these two and it feels like watching myself with my dad on screen. It's so pure! Their care for each other !

I'm sure Virat can see that whatever Pakhi is doing is out of jealousy.  I want him to take a stand for his wife.