Kundali Bhagya

janki's sister, gayatri.... and preeta's confession

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

well janki's sister and gayatri might be the same woman.

in today's episode ramona told mahira that they will have to do the same thing with preeta that she did with gayatri who was mahira's dad's first wife.

when mahira entered luthra house, janki told preeta to stop her otherwise she will do the samething to u which happened to my sister. a modern women entered her house and snatched her husband.

i think ramona convinced mahira's dad that gayatri is characterless.

now i am almost sure that janki will be the one who will tell preeta to confess her feelings to karan. preeta is never gonna realize her feelings for karan herself. she will confess out of mahira's fear on janki's suggestion.

just like ramona is backing mahira, janki will guide preeta.

and today karan asked preeta what happened to u on reception day ? why was there a wound on ur forehead and preeta lied again!!

i think future track is very obvious.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

That is very much probable. 😆

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: an_am

well janki's sister and gayatri might be the same woman.

in today's episode ramona told mahira that they will have to do the same thing with preeta that she did with gayatri who was mahira's dad's first wife.

when mahira entered luthra house, janki told preeta to stop her otherwise she will do the samething to u which happened to my sister. a modern women entered her house and snatched her husband.

i think ramona convinced mahira's dad that gayatri is characterless.

now i am almost sure that janki will be the one who will tell preeta to confess her feelings to karan. preeta is never gonna realize her feelings for karan herself. she will confess out of mahira's fear on janki's suggestion.

just like ramona is backing mahira, janki will guide preeta.

and today karan asked preeta what happened to u on reception day ? why was there a wound on ur forehead and preeta lied again!!

i think future track is very obvious.

Ratichona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can't writers be little creative 🤐

This seems happened in some other show..

I dont understand one thing that if karan believed preeta when mahira blamed that she run away with prithvi showing a letter ,and that time karan didn't believed Mahira 

Will he think bad about preeta this time 🤔

Aniash thumbnail

They are following the ramayan route. Sita was disgraced for being with ravan . The same thing is gonna happen. Now preeta has to give agni parikhsha. 

I didnt watch the full episode though.  Only mahira ramona scene to know what they were plotting. The rest was boring . Skipped the whole of preeran scenes

Since u said karan asked about her disappearance on thst day. So i think they are going to proof preeta was with prithvi. Karan will believe . 

I just hope they dont put rishta in compromising scene. That will be too much for rishab preeta. They are good people. 

Replying to an am quote

Edited by Aniash - 3 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratichona

Can't writers be little creative 🤐

This seems happened in some other show..

I dont understand one thing that if karan believed preeta when mahira blamed that she run away with prithvi showing a letter ,and that time karan didn't believed Mahira 

Will he think bad about preeta this time 

Karan will not trust preeta. Because she hid the fact of the wound . Hiding things creates more misunderstandings. 

Secondly he always believed there was something between her and prithvi which he has mentioned to her numerous times. Tera dadi wala bakra. 

First impression is to be noted in this show. Karan impression was thst she was a gold digger. So he never trusted her. Rishab impression was the opposite.

Anyway even this time. Hope he supports her

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

They are following the ramayan route. Sita was disgraced for being with ravan . The same thing is gonna happen. Now preeta has to give agni parikhsha. 

I didnt watch the full episode though.  Only mahira ramona scene to know what they were plotting. The rest was boring . Skipped the whole of preeran scenes

Since u said karan asked about her disappearance on thst day. So i think they are going to proof preeta was with prithvi. Karan will believe . 

I just hope they dont put rishta in compromising scene. That will be too much for rishab preeta. They are good people. 

Replying to an am quote

@bold: yeah

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

if kb is also going now kkb way and where karan calls preeta characterless and tells her u cheated on him with prithvi then  i think same scenes like in kkb will happen where Abhi believed the fake mms clip of suresh and pragya was real and called her characterless and then after getting some proof which was shwn later only abhi was the one to prove her innocent i think karan will also go on the same lines as him and first blame preeta and then find some proof and then prove her innocent in the end and mahirona's + sheryln  plan will fail 

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: RudrakshPreesha

if kb is also going now kkb way and where karan calls preeta characterless and tells her u cheated on him with prithvi then  i think same scenes like in kkb will happen where Abhi believed the fake mms clip of suresh and pragya was real and called her characterless and then after getting some proof which was shwn later only abhi was the one to prove her innocent i think karan will also go on the same lines as him and first blame preeta and then find some proof and then prove her innocent in the end and mahirona's + sheryln  plan will fail 

because the writer for both serials is the same person. what can we expect. trp is good . he is making money. 

he could actually create a lot of interesting tracks but doesnt want to think hard. just use similat tracks.  

some members in this forum here have better creativity than he does. its all trp

karan will or will not prove her innocence. thats the question  this time. u feel that he might like how abhi did. but i feel he will not.

mahira entering as a toofan and all that hypocracy that was created when she was standing at luthra front entrance only indicates smtg huge is gonna happen . this time she got full support from her mom who seemed to have played the sautan game before.

what i predict is that the same way preeta held mahira hand and showed her the door. thats what karan will do.

he is possessive about preeta and prithvi is his greatest enemy. he despise that guy like hell. 

Ratichona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This 2 scene where preeta will be blamed and karan proves her innocent will take 2 months and we will be 🤐

Originally posted by: RudrakshPreesha