Bigg Boss 14

BRING BACK NAINA SINGH

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Right now, bring back naina singh is trending in twitter. Now that's called actual demands of public. Salman said public wanted kavita to re-enter the house. Public is exposing them right now. They do not want to see kavita. ðŸ¤“

https://twitter.com/explore/tabs/for-you

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah this is real demand which Salman wont acknowledge. It doesnt matter if naina didnt give content, if you say you are taking votes into consideration then what this? Of course show will go downwards if they ignore the public's opinion. 

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

They will not bring

Iss baar ka theme is scene paltega

They will exactly go against what public want 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have not watched naina before, she seems cute but why bring her back? I only saw two scenes since she’s been there. I am sorry to say but kavita deserved to be back because she is strong opinionated woman who is not like nishant. I like nishant but I want these people in the house to be scared and kavita is it. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

When Salman said to Kavita that you are back by popular / public demand, I was like YEAH RIGHT!!!

Not that I have anything against her as a contestant, but the fact that Salman spent a minute or two to clarify WHY KK was brought back into the house raised the alarm.

Anyhow, coming to Naina - she did nothing special within the two weeks that she had. Neither has Shardul done anything special.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

BRING BACK NAINA SINGH for what ? More Stop to cook food of people for cigar out of revenge  ? this contestant will turn so much phuski bomb i never thought before