Posted: 17 years ago

To

Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi

Hey active members!!!! r u guys up for sum mastii????? here is our FIRST EVER GAME!!!!! and its going to be................ KEEP GUESSING!!!!!!:)

Our FIRST MOTW is.......................................................... ............................................................ ............................................................ ..........................................

someone who always posts in our topic.......Hasnain!!! congratulations! check at the end of the topic for YOUR sig!!!!!! congo!!!!

info on charecters:

(thnks sweet_shagun)

Kaajjal Behel:(Surveen Chawla)
A young,Beautiful.Vivacious,chirpy,simple girl from Masoori, who was an apple of eye of everyone when she lived at Masoori, always loved by one and all, her simplicity makes her stand out frm others.Always kept on dreaming about her Prince Charming, found him in the most unexpected way and also their first meeting was special.The eyes spoke,though later on he became her saviour and whenever she used to fall into soup he used to come as her saviour.She wins RJ hunt and comes to Mumbai and works as a RJ for Radiocity who is headed by Mr.Dev Pratap Singh(her Rajkumar).Destiny Brings Dev and Kaajjal together and  and she falls in Love with Dev…..that was destined to happen.

Dev Pratap Singh: (Apoorva Agnihotri) A Young,handsome, rich debonair,Main patroiniginist.When he was introduced he appeared as the arrogant,brash,rude person, but later on as the story got unfolded, it was revealed tht he is a ,like a coconut, tough from outside and soft inside, he has a heart of a Gem and is a very nice person,he very well knws the difference between right and wrong and he has a  bitter past, which has wounded his heart and due to which he is so arrogant ,brash , inshort hard frm outside.He actually gets into the game of Up manship when he meets Kaajjal   in Masoori, but later on he always comes as her saviour and saves her falls into the Pit.He always takes honest decision and is rude to his mother, Nayantara Pratap Singh, though it seems that he loves her , he is close to his Panna chachi, Raghuvarendra chachi.Kaajjal has made a special place in his heart,he knows that she loves but he is scared of his destiny ,as he thinks whoever he loves or has been closed to,destiny took them away from them………….He is very close to and shares a special bond with Bimmo Bua.

Dev:

Kajjal:

Kaajjal lives in Mussorie with her doting father Satya Prakash and her bua. All of 20, beautiful, vivacious, charming, and well brought up Kaajjal is a radio announcer in a local radio station, and is the darling of not only her family but the entire town. Kaajjal has one dream...and that is to meet her perfect man.Then comes a prophecy by a Pandit, that there is a dark future that awaits her, but that there will be a Prince, a knight in shining armour, who will be her saviour.

Board Members:

President: angel_10

Vice President: Cheri,

Vide President: Thinkin Of You,

Vice President:  LOVE_APURVA

Secratary: Guju Girl

Secratary: pm rocks

Pm'er: Hasnain

Pm'er: bubblezz

Pm'er: maleeha_raven

Creative Board: kali_aankein

Creative Board: lil_desi_goddes

PS:there is empty space in the board so pls pm me if you pm'ed me and told me ur first choice waz secretary

Members:

Angel_10

sharna2k6

Apurva

ayeshag

THiNKiN OF YOU

Hasnain

jyoti06

pinkbubblez

sluvsya

ihateu

LOVE_APURVA

IndianPari

bubblezz

nishtha

kali_aankein

lil_desi_goddes

cheri

sexy_babe_maddz

BLacK-RoSe

nidhi1

maleeha_raven

fariha17 

a4j4ever 

fathi_ma786

luv asin

jazmeen

shweta123

roopa_s

sweet_shagun

Guju Girl

ash18

Pyaari_Shailee

basanti_diya

anu93

angelic eyes

nikki05

To Join Pm me and i'll add you, or just make a post in the forum sayin u want to join!

Hope you join soon!

here is our first MOTW's sig:

thnks svh2010 aka sweta!!!

join Now!

Edited by angel_10 - 17 years ago
i will join as well!! i love kajal and Dev!!!
Hi im Ananya and I wud love to be a part of this fanclub...a big thank you for openning this club.

Ananya
omgg..me in..my name is ayeshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😛

Originally posted by Apurva

Hi im Ananya and I wud love to be a part of this fanclub...a big thank you for openning this club.

Ananya

no prob😃

thnks 4 joining! 😃 I really appreciate it! 😳
count me in!!! anything for my devu!
ohh please count me in.my name is jyoti and i m a big fan of DKjodi 😛 ,thanks a lot for opening this fan club 😃
i will join too...so plzzz include my name too....i cant wait to meet them in reality...
count my name in tooo... i will join