Fan Fictions

Finding An Incomplete FF #3 - Page 5

sparkling_user thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Arshi story 

Khushi misunderstand arnav to be her perspective groom and arnav plays along and later comes to know he came for a business deal.later on khushi comes to delhi for college interview and joins college where arnav sister also studies and they dont come along with each other at beginning. Later on they fall in love.in this khushi has eye sight.

Edited by sparkling_user - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mssujeetha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi

I am searching for an Arshi ff. 

Khushi 's father died and she has to marry  Arnav due to her Father's last wish. Their marriage is hidden from Arnav's family. 

Actually Khushi's father is also a famous business man and he dies due to the betrayal from his friend who is Arnav's Mama Manohar. 

Khushi come and stay in RM. 

Then she finds out Manohar is the reason for her father's death. The whole family hates Manohar. 

Arnav and khushi marry in front of the family . They got for honeymoon to London where Khushi's home is there. 

That's all I remember. 

Please someone can help to find this story. 

Thanks in advance. 

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi dear when I was new I started reading kalyani’s stories The persuit of love and the other I forgot the name but soon she removed her work and I couldn’t read as she made her blog private and she didn’t send me invite bcoz I was new at that time and commented only on few chapters so if you can ask her to give me the access of her stories I would be very thankful to you.

teeeeeena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello ,am looking for this story where Arnav and Khushi were engaged during their childhood.

But khushi's parents die and arnav's dadi and mom maya blames khushi n terms her as bad omen n breaks the engagement.

Fast forward to present khushi is in relationship with karan Singhania and Arnav gets to know about n sends him out of town. I remember this much only pls help

Ps : I really want to know the name of this story ,someone has copied this story n posting it on Wattpad n I would like to inform the author.

sparkling_user thumbnail

Any one know this story???

sparkling_user thumbnail

Arshi story 

Khushi misunderstand arnav to be her perspective groom and arnav plays along and later comes to know he came for a business deal.later on khushi comes to delhi for college interview and joins college where arnav sister also studies and they dont come along with each other at beginning. Later on they fall in love.in this khushi has eye sight.

Pleasr reply

Savera84 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sparkling_user

Arshi story 

Unfortunately, I haven't read this story.

'Otherwise also, I am bad with remembering names.  The few I remember, everyone else also remembers them.  Hopefully someone will see this message and post the name.

Cheers.....

kalai83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Arshi FF dream meets reality

kalai83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mssujeetha

Hi

I am searching for an Arshi ff. 

Khushi 's father died and she has to marry  Arnav due to her Father's last wish. Their marriage is hidden from Arnav's family. 

Actually Khushi's father is also a famous business man and he dies due to the betrayal from his friend who is Arnav's Mama Manohar. 

Khushi come and stay in RM. 

Then she finds out Manohar is the reason for her father's death. The whole family hates Manohar. 

Arnav and khushi marry in front of the family . They got for honeymoon to London where Khushi's home is there. 

That's all I remember. 

Please someone can help to find this story. 

Thanks in advance. 

Dream meets reality

kalai83 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: teeeeeena

Hello ,am looking for this story where Arnav and Khushi were engaged during their childhood.

But khushi's parents die and arnav's dadi and mom maya blames khushi n terms her as bad omen n breaks the engagement.

Fast forward to present khushi is in relationship with karan Singhania and Arnav gets to know about n sends him out of town. I remember this much only pls help

Ps : I really want to know the name of this story ,someone has copied this story n posting it on Wattpad n I would like to inform the author.

She's mine