Finding An Incomplete FF #3 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Money_lover

looking for a story where arnav and khushi met accidently and arnav is even attracted to her but betrothed to someone else...Lavanya i guess..in that brief rendezvous, arnav told her about his disinterest in marriage but khushi later turned out to be bride's best friend. khushi can't express her desire for arnav due to societal pressures and can't reveal arnav's disinterest to his fiancรฉe who is madly in love with him...Please help...i think the story was left incomplete but i want to read it again..

Please someone help with this...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I'm so happy see such a thread created by u

This will definitely help arshi lovers

I m in IF forum when IPKKND started

Had a chance to read some fabulous ARSHI stories by excellent writers

ARRANGED MARRIAGE by Krani was one among them, number of likes used to cross 1K mark for some of her updates

She couldn't complete her story due to other reasons and she is unable to get back now as her ID, stories are all blocked 

Since October,  she is active in Twitter KraniPMList, and she has started writing stories

Whoever wishes to read, can kindly follow her Twitter handle

This post is just to make readers aware that Krani is very much available and has started writing again 

Originally posted by srilathas

ARRANGED MARRIAGE by Krani was one among them, number of likes used to cross 1K mark for some of her updates

She couldn't complete her story due to other reasons and she is unable to get back now as her ID, stories are all blocked 

Since October,  she is active in Twitter KraniPMList, and she has started writing stories

This post is just to make readers aware that Krani is very much available and has started writing again 

Thank you so much for informing us. I wasn't aware that she came back. I guess she is not writing about Arshi anymore. Am I right? 

Where is she posting her stories?

Originally posted by aysemLDG

Thank you so much for informing us. I wasn't aware that she came back. I guess she is not writing about Arshi anymore. Am I right? 

Yes, they are BTS fanfics. 

BTS is a popular K-pop group. 

Edited by Ecrivain - 3 years ago

Originally posted by kizh72

Where is she posting her stories?

Asianfanfics and Archive of Our Own 

Originally posted by Ecrivain

Yes, they are BTS fanfics. 

BTS is the popular K-pop group 

Who doesn't know BTS? Even in global marketing lectures, BTS is mentioned as a success story. However, I prefer stories about Arshi than BTS.  

Originally posted by Ecrivain

Asianfanfics and Archive of Our Own 

AO3 wow!

Thanks, but its not Arshi fanfic. I'm seeing lot of ipk fans getting into K-pop fandoms now. 

Hello!

I used to follow Arranged Marriage too and would definitely like to see it getting finished. If she is interested in coming back to IF and needs helps in accessing her profile, the Mods would be able to help.

Do tell her that, and if she wants, I can contact the Mods on her behalf. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Send me a PM if you want to discuss this further ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Love,

Stuti