Dear Makers, thank you for Veer!

Posted: 3 years ago

I am so in love with Veer’s character!  His love for Bani is divine and magical. 

I love the fact that he is unlike most male leads on television these days. The ones who think hurting their female counterparts is love. The ones who are angry all the time, who shout and break bangles of their soulmate’s. The ones who stand quietly when their family members insult their lady love. The ones who can’t handle their emotions and become “ruthless” , thereby torturing the female leads mentally and physically in the name of revenge. 

I see the shallowness of those kind of male leads on ITV even more when I witness the rawness and purity in Veer’s love for Bani. That is how a husband should treat his wife. That is how a man protects his woman. That is how you love - unconditionally and fully. 

With Veer’s character, the makers are also giving the right message to the audience. Aspire to have a husband who loves you like him. Who treats you respectfully and will protect you to the ends of the earth. Not someone who pushes you around in the name of love and scares the hell out of you in the name of love. Because that isn’t love. Revenge isn’t love. Anger isn’t love. Hurting someone physically or emotionally isn’t love. 

True love is like Veer’s. It is accepting, forgiving and boundless. Veer will never take revenge from Bani like typical male leads of ITV. She can hurt him, kill him but he is incapable of that hatred towards her. He will never turn away when she needs help or comfort. He can’t ever reject her and hurt her. He will just love her, whoever she is and whatever she wants to be. That is the beauty of his love.

This love is a strength, not a weakness of Veer’s. There may come a time when Veer’s love grows to such proportions that he does not need Bani around to sustain it. He will be willing to let her go if she wants to and still love her deeply. He will not need her to love him back or stay in his home. He will be happy knowing that she is safe wherever she is. 

There is power in this kind of love. A kind of freedom. You don’t have to put up a mask, hide behind anger and threats to push the feelings back. As Veer says, jo hai woh hai. He is powerful because of this love. It does not make him a doormat. He is free to express this love because it’s not dependent on Bani feeling the same for him. She can hate him, hurt him never want to see him. But he will continue loving her without needing her to love him back. There is dignity in that love.

There is a divinity in Veer that far surpasses any other character’s on the show. Makers can maintain the grey shades and beautiful brain he has. But they should never toy with his love for Bani. That love should remain pure and a constant throughout the series. 

I don’t need to see a vengeful male lead with hatred and revenge in his heart again. That is not exciting at all for me. Seeing Veer and his unwavering love is thrilling enough for me to continue watching the show to the end. That is all I need ❤️

Many people thinks it will ruined veer's character i don’t know why..this is the core of veer character.. Unconditional and dewaana jiasa pyar for adi nagin..this is how always veer was..akesh was ready to do anything for nageswari so does veer for bani..chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye he will always support and understand bani..and never hurt her..nageshwari ke haat se marna bhi use manjur tha to wo kaise ab bani ko galat samjhegi ya hate karegi..don’t know why people are complaining!! They think he will become mahan but yesterday we saw he is still gray ..he had no softness for jai..he was all happy to describe how his family should kill jai..so yes he still same veer who have no shame to kill someone whom he hate..i find he is the most consistent and well written character of naagin5..i hope he will b the sams till the end..cruel sometimes but with a good heart when needed and dewaana of nageshwari urf bani..ye dewaanpan hi to hai jiske liye itihas badal gaya..agar wo itna dewaana nehi hota to naaagin-cheel ki prem kahani bhi to nehi hota..

Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

I am so in love with Veer’s character!  His love for Bani is divine and magical. 

I love the fact that he is unlike most male leads on television these days. The ones who think hurting their female counterparts is love. The ones who are angry all the time, who shout and break bangles of their soulmate’s. The ones who stand quietly when their family members insult their lady love. The ones who can’t handle their emotions and become “ruthless” , thereby torturing the female leads mentally and physically in the name of revenge. 

I see the shallowness of those kind of male leads on ITV even more when I witness the rawness and purity in Veer’s love for Bani. That is how a husband should treat his wife. That is how a man protects his woman. That is how you love - unconditionally and fully. 

With Veer’s character, the makers are also giving the right message to the audience. Aspire to have a husband who loves you like him. Who treats you respectfully and will protect you to the ends of the earth. Not someone who pushes you around in the name of love and scares the hell out of you in the name of love. Because that isn’t love. Revenge isn’t love. Anger isn’t love. Hurting someone physically or emotionally isn’t love. 

True love is like Veer’s. It is accepting, forgiving and boundless. Veer will never take revenge from Bani like typical male leads of ITV. She can hurt him, kill him but he is incapable of that hatred towards her. He will never turn away when she needs help or comfort. He can’t ever reject her and hurt her. He will just love her, whoever she is and whatever she wants to be. That is the beauty of his love.

This love is a strength, not a weakness of Veer’s. There may come a time when Veer’s love grows to such proportions that he does not need Bani around to sustain it. He will be willing to let her go if she wants to and still love her deeply. He will not need her to love him back or stay in his home. He will be happy knowing that she is safe wherever she is. 

There is power in this kind of love. A kind of freedom. You don’t have to put up a mask, hide behind anger and threats to push the feelings back. As Veer says, jo hai woh hai. He is powerful because of this love. It does not make him a doormat. He is free to express this love because it’s not dependent on Bani feeling the same for him. She can hate him, hurt him never want to see him. But he will continue loving her without needing her to love him back. There is dignity in that love.

There is a divinity in Veer that far surpasses any other character’s on the show. Makers can maintain the grey shades and beautiful brain he has. But they should never toy with his love for Bani. That love should remain pure and a constant throughout the series. 

I don’t need to see a vengeful male lead with hatred and revenge in his heart again. That is not exciting at all for me. Seeing Veer and his unwavering love is thrilling enough for me to continue watching the show to the end. That is all I need ❤️

This post is ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Veer's love is unconditional, deep, unflinching & honest. Jo hai, woh hai. His love isn't dependent on any kind of validation or acceptance, because it will always be there. 

True. Veer’s love IS the core of his character. That is how he loves and it defines all his decisions. We are used to more of conflicted characters on television, who are not in touch with their feelings. Hence, people may get worried that Veer will be shown mahaan. Point is he IS mahaan but not stupidly so. He is mahaan because his love is that great. Not because he doesn’t have grey shades. He is fully willing to bow down to his wife but he is strong enough to take harsh decisions like killing Jai. He won’t do it now because it’s his wife’s wish but that is his first instinct even now. 

Veer is the most well written character in the show. Honest and upfront about himself and his feelings. Different hai woh from other male leads who would turn vengeful after such big revelations. Hence, digest karne mein time lag sakta hai. 

This is NOT going to be the show where the ML takes revenge or tortured the FL for any reason. Ultimately, people have to accept that and once they do, they will see ki iss type of love mein alag nasha hai. Thrill hai. Magic hai. 

Originally posted by Momrin

Many people thinks it will ruined veer's character i don’t know why..this is the core of veer character.. Unconditional and dewaana jiasa pyar for adi nagin..this is how always veer was..akesh was ready to do anything for nageswari so does veer for bani..chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye he will always support and understand bani..and never hurt her..nageshwari ke haat se marna bhi use manjur tha to wo kaise ab bani ko galat samjhegi ya hate karegi..don’t know why people are complaining!! They think he will become mahan but yesterday we saw he is still gray ..he had no softness for jai..he was all happy to describe how his family should kill jai..so yes he still same veer who have no shame to kill someone whom he hate..i find he is the most consistent and well written character of naagin5..i hope he will b the sams till the end..cruel sometimes but with a good heart when needed and dewaana of nageshwari urf bani..ye dewaanpan hi to hai jiske liye itihas badal gaya..agar wo itna dewaana nehi hota to naaagin-cheel ki prem kahani bhi to nehi hota..

Thanks yaar. I just had to express the kind of magic I see in Veer’s version of love. His love manages to be divine without being preachy. There is a rawness in it. A kind of human aspect that keeps it just right enough to connect with the viewers. This kind of unflinching honesty, like you said, is so refreshing and welcoming to me 

Originally posted by forest_foliage

This post is ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Veer's love is unconditional, deep, unflinching & honest. Jo hai, woh hai. His love isn't dependent on any kind of validation or acceptance, because it will always be there. 

i was wAITING for a veer analysis or something and i'm so glad u wrote something, gonna read this right awayyy 🤗

Thanks yaar. I just had to express the kind of magic I see in Veer’s version of love. His love manages to be divine without being preachy. There is a rawness in it. A kind of human aspect that keeps it just right enough to connect with the viewers. This kind of unflinching honesty, like you said, is so refreshing and welcoming to me 

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Arre Naina darling 🤗 Always happy you see you and know your thoughts. Bani se zyada, Veer is our one true love 😆

Originally posted by nainaasharmaa

i was wAITING for a veer analysis or something and i'm so glad u wrote something, gonna read this right awayyy 🤗

I agree to some extent. You have described it beautifully! Yes, Veer's love is unconditionally and straight from the heart! But moreover yesterday I felt, he's way more mature than I thought. He saw that bani knew somewhere that jay would attack him, but he not once he doubted her or accused her because he does not feel he has a right on her! Its as if, he knows she's his stark enemy, so he had not expected any other behaviour from bani. His level of acceptance is tremendous!

He can literallly accept bani in however and whichever from she is! That's incredible! But that even makes bani his borderline weakness!

I kind of had mixed feelings about his behaviour yesterday. Maybe because I wanted him to react so bad! Bani was living with him, hiding her identity, married him with the intention to kill him and his family, plotting against him and yet his love for bani overpowered everything!

Also maybe because he remembered his Aakesh form. Maybe, yesterday It was Aakesh speaking and not Veer. In that overwhelming moment I can understand.

But henceforth, in his rational mind, I hope he at least stand up for himself to an extend. Bani didn't treat him like a doormat, I would never say that, he never allowed her to do that, but am afraid now he will be completely submissive to her! 

After her conversation with jay, I realised, bani is dominating! She's proud of herself of being the Aadi-Naagin, she always has been, but yesterday I would see how she's was showing jay, whose the boss, which I loved. no doubt.

But I won't be able to tolerate, if she behaves in the same way with Veer! Previous Veer would have given her back in his own way! This Veer is Aakesh induced Veer!😆 So, he shouldn't be the love-sick lover boy taking all her shit!

As much as I loved his selflessness I was hoping he would counter bani atleast! He behaved as if he saw her for the first time!Pyaar mei deewaana!

Its just we have seen him in his grey notorious self so much that this maahaan aatma, self-sacrificing Veer is difficult to digest! 

Again am saying, I don't want to see his hate, but I want to see him questioning bani rationally! Not someone who's blind in love! Coz that's not VEERANSHU SINGHANIA!

True. Veer’s love IS the core of his character. That is how he loves and it defines all his decisions. We are used to more of conflicted characters on television, who are not in touch with their feelings. Hence, people may get worried that Veer will be shown mahaan. Point is he IS mahaan but not stupidly so. He is mahaan because his love is that great. Not because he doesn’t have grey shades. He is fully willing to bow down to his wife but he is strong enough to take harsh decisions like killing Jai. He won’t do it now because it’s his wife’s wish but that is his first instinct even now. 

Veer is the most well written character in the show. Honest and upfront about himself and his feelings. Different hai woh from other male leads who would turn vengeful after such big revelations. Hence, digest karne mein time lag sakta hai. 

This is NOT going to be the show where the ML takes revenge or tortured the FL for any reason. Ultimately, people have to accept that and once they do, they will see ki iss type of love mein alag nasha hai. Thrill hai. Magic hai. 

People who loves male character torturing mentally any so called reason will they accept it if it’s happen real life with them or anyone close to them?? Never!! Tab to stop domestic violence k nare lagayenge..but tv ka hero jerk ho wo chalega cause it’s cool..their could b a character like veer who can understand his wife's action without overreacting and that's natural.. People should appreciate that this kind of character is written by writers when every where male leads are just show unnecessary hatred without judging the situation..here veer is great lover but not stupid.. This is how a sensible man should be..or uske andar wo darkness bhi hai which is also his core character.. Till now i don’t get any reason to bash veer for being mahan and all..he is exactly same till now from the day 1..future me kya hota hai wo future me dekhenge..