Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

It's reminding me of "Ek tarfa pyaar ki taqat hi kuch aur hoti hai. Yeh aur logo ki tarah, 2 logo mein nahi batti.. Iss pe sirf mera haq hai, sirf mera.. Mujhe usse pyaar karne k liye uski jaroorat hi nahi hai".. This is what Veer is.. His love is not depending upon how Bani treats her, how much Bani loves her.. It's his love.. That's unconditional and independent.. He loves Bani and that's the biggest truth of his life.. The biggest strength.. It will be mistake of others if they think they can make him weak in the name of love.. I don't know why some people are telling that this love will ruin the character! Why they are thinking Veer should be angry with Bani after knowing she is Naagin as he hates snakes.. Others Naag Naagin and Bani are not same for him.. She is his Nageshwari.. Come on! It was Aakesh.. It's Veer.. Who can do anything for his love.. He can even die also.. And that's what he did in his last birth.. He had fallen in love with Nageshwari even after knowing she is Naagin.. Then why will he get angry now? He has got his lost love back.. Its like now everything has become clear to him.. Everything has happened in that way he wanted.. His love is not revenge, not hatred.. His love is just purely love.. ❤️ Don't compare his love, his deewangi with others.. This is unmatchable.. His love will not ruin him, instead will make him more perfect... 

True!!! I always feel Veer's love in complete!❤️ Usse bani ki bhi jaroorat nahi, to love her!☺️☺️☺️

But ek tarfa kitne din rheta hai, that's the question!😆

J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

I trust Veeranshu Singhania to not let Bani walk all over him ever ! Bani is not just a strict but an arrogant leader of her clan. We have not seen Veer as the Prince of his clan yet.

Maybe we will now!😎 Veeranshu, the boss!😎

The ground is set for the war!😎 War between mind and heart! He won't let her walk over him, that's true! But she shouldn't turn out to be his weakness either!

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

The ground is set for the war!😎 War between mind and heart! He won't let her walk over him, that's true! But she shouldn't turn out to be his weakness either!

Bani is still in two minds - whether to continue being soft towards Veer or to repeat what happened in Satyug - sadly, her past outweighs her present whereas it is the opposite for Veeranshu. Like Sohini said, Bani needs one final & strong push to terminate every single intention of taking away Veer's life. Perhaps, there are more revelations from Satyug which will surface later on. Naageshwari had instant hatred for Aakesh right after meeting him for the first time & she killed him brutally. In her eyes, he's still wrong, and hence she can't entirely give up the thought of killing him in Kalyug. The final push which Bani needs might be a shocking revelation from Satyug itself, which might prove that Aakesh wasn't wrong back then. Instead he happily embraced a painful death. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

You put it so well. 

A character like Veer and his unconditional love is a very something rare on ITV. Veer is undoubtedly the best male character on ITV ever. His love is definitely his strength. His love so selfless. He can love bani always, without thinking who she is, what does she feel, what does she do. 

I hope Veer will remain like this till end of the N5.

BlackWitch thumbnail

I want to see these two as a power couple. Both should be individually powerful but together, they should be a formidable force  

BlackWitch thumbnail

@bold - Why do you say this though? I didn’t se the precap, so don’t know what indicates that she isn’t over taking revenge from Veer. She said no when Jay asked her if Veer is to be included in the revenge plan na?

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Bani is still in two minds - whether to continue being soft towards Veer or to repeat what happened in Satyug - sadly, her past outweighs her present whereas it is the opposite for Veeranshu. Like Sohini said, Bani needs one final & strong push to terminate every single intention of taking away Veer's life. Perhaps, there are more revelations from Satyug which will surface later on. Naageshwari had instant hatred for Aakesh right after meeting him for the first time & she killed him brutally. In her eyes, he's still wrong, and hence she can't entirely give up the thought of killing him in Kalyug. The final push which Bani needs might be a shocking revelation from Satyug itself, which might prove that Aakesh wasn't wrong back then. Instead he happily embraced a painful death. 

BlackWitch thumbnail

Thanks, hon ❤️ 

I truly hope that Veer remains like this always. Usko badalne ki koi zaroorat hi nahi hai. He is right now a perfect character who has grey shades yet does good 

Originally posted by: _NINA_

You put it so well. 

A character like Veer and his unconditional love is a very something rare on ITV. Veer is undoubtedly the best male character on ITV ever. His love is definitely his strength. His love so selfless. He can love bani always, without thinking who she is, what does she feel, what does she do. 

I hope Veer will remain like this till end of the N5.

J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

@bold - Why do you say this though? I didn’t se the precap, so don’t know what indicates that she isn’t over taking revenge from Veer. She said no when Jay asked her if Veer is to be included in the revenge plan na?

She hasn't completed her conversation dear!😆 The episode ended in the middle! Am sure, bani won't give up harming Veeranshu this early! Even if she does in her mind, she'll continue doing it as part of her so-called responsibility towards her clan which says, every 'Cheel' is her enemy and as long as she cannot get over her hatred for Aakesh, she wouldn't be able to give Veer even a chance!

So, what Ahili meant I guess is, her revenge thoughts will continue till the time she gets one final strong blow, which will compel her to give in to her feelings for Veer. Now, that blow can be, Veer risking his own life for her or a strong surge of fear of loosing Veer. It could be anything,but it has to be something extraordinary!

Also, this hatred farce is just her way of not letting Veer overpower her mind and thoughts, which irkes me too, but can't help! Am not really keeping much hopes from her now!😆 She's gonna take a lot of like A LOT of time maybe, to even consider that Veer and her could have something, unless makers decide to bring in another 'MOHINI RASS' and attract her towards Veeranshu!🤣

Edited by J2lover - 3 years ago
J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

I want to see these two as a power couple. Both should be individually powerful but together, they should be a formidable force  

Same here! Am okay even if they don't move forward much as lovers,😆 but I badly wanna see them fighting together for once!😎 That too in their original forms!😎

BlackWitch thumbnail

Accha aisa scene hai. Pata nahin but I feel atleast in her mind, she was burdened with conflicted thoughts of killing Veer or saving him. Deep inside, she didn’t want to kill Veer anymore but felt it’s her duty to do so.

Now that she knows Veer saved both she and Jay from the airplane blast, I think woh reason sufficient and big enough hona chahiye to put all further revenge plans on hold where Veer is concerned. Bani atleast tries to be fair, even if she comes across as acrimonious most of the times 😆 I don’t think she would try to participate or instigate a plan anymore that would put Veer in danger. Usko kaise chot pahaunchaye jiski wajeh se she is alive? I hope she doesn’t kyunki waise hi sab chidey huye hain Bani se 😆 

Mujhe lagta hai she will not try to harm Veer again due to this but would definitely keep being her caustic self and give snippy remarks to him. That’s because she wants to continue the “I hate you” wala raag and protect herself from falling completely for him. 

But apna Veer is also so determined ki he will inch deeper under her skin in some way or the other

She hasn't completed her conversation dear!😆 The episode ended in the middle! Am sure, bani won't give up harming Veeranshu this early! Even if she does in her mind, she'll continue doing it as part of her so-called responsibility towards her clan which says, every 'Cheel' is her enemy and as long as she cannot get over her hatred for Aakesh, she wouldn't be able to give Veer even a chance!

So, what Ahili meant I guess is, her revenge thoughts will continue till the time she gets one final strong blow, which will compel her to give in to her feelings for Veer. Now, that blow can be, Veer risking his own life for her or a strong surge of fear of loosing Veer. It could be anything,but it has to be something extraordinary!

Also, this hatred farce is just her way of not letting Veer overpower her mind and thoughts, which irkes me too, but can't help! Am not really keeping much hopes from her now!😆 She's gonna take a lot of like A LOT of time maybe, to even consider that Veer and her could have something, unless makers decide to bring in another 'MOHINI RASS' and attract her to Veeranshu!🤣