Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

It's reminding me of "Ek tarfa pyaar ki taqat hi kuch aur hoti hai. Yeh aur logo ki tarah, 2 logo mein nahi batti.. Iss pe sirf mera haq hai, sirf mera.. Mujhe usse pyaar karne k liye uski jaroorat hi nahi hai".. This is what Veer is.. His love is not depending upon how Bani treats her, how much Bani loves her.. It's his love.. That's unconditional and independent.. He loves Bani and that's the biggest truth of his life.. The biggest strength.. It will be mistake of others if they think they can make him weak in the name of love.. I don't know why some people are telling that this love will ruin the character! Why they are thinking Veer should be angry with Bani after knowing she is Naagin as he hates snakes.. Others Naag Naagin and Bani are not same for him.. She is his Nageshwari.. Come on! It was Aakesh.. It's Veer.. Who can do anything for his love.. He can even die also.. And that's what he did in his last birth.. He had fallen in love with Nageshwari even after knowing she is Naagin.. Then why will he get angry now? He has got his lost love back.. Its like now everything has become clear to him.. Everything has happened in that way he wanted.. His love is not revenge, not hatred.. His love is just purely love.. ❤️ Don't compare his love, his deewangi with others.. This is unmatchable.. His love will not ruin him, instead will make him more perfect... 

So_much_khushii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShrustiM

Veer is love❤️ Seriously mann when I watched Mahir from season3 I always used to think that how can someone be so sweet, charming and caring but now even Veer made me to think that way❤️ he is so unique..matlab never saw such pure love for his wife that too from an ITV male lead😍🥺 even after knowing Bani is a naagin, still he didn't give up on her🥺❤ and didn't even throw her out of the house like some of the previous season male leads! his one liners are my favourite! He is soo honest that's what makes him a unique soul❤️Honestly in the entire Naagin series , Mahir and Veer are my favourite male leads because they didn't care about their lady love being a naagin at first!❤️😳

Very well said 👏 veer and mahir are best 

BlackWitch thumbnail

Same. Agree with all your points in red too ❤️ I would much rather the series be finite with a decent number of episodes than have the makers play around with Veer’s character for variety.

Aaye haaye, those words were so beautiful. He literally doesn’t care ki woh Naagin ya kuch aur. She is his wife and he will protect her from harm no matter the cost  When Bani finally allows herself to fall for him completely, she will have immense respect for him as well. Then truly they will be powerful in their union 

Originally posted by: nainaasharmaa

i truly hope they don't ruin his love for her and his character. we really don't need another angry male lead or revengeful and heartless one. we want this grey veer, the one with immense bani love. the one that's unconditional. 

also god i loved the scene where he says , i don't care what bani is she's my wife, patni hai and yeh dharam hai mera to protect her no matter what hayeeeee i died 

BlackWitch thumbnail

Mahir was also an ideal husband, atleast till the point where I saw the show. Veer has his grey shades, which make him a more interesting character to me. Veer is going to stand up for Bani and stand up TO Bani, no matter what happens.

I hope other shows also start showing such loving male leads. That is how women should be treated and respected. That’s the man they should be falling in love with ❤️

Originally posted by: ShrustiM

Veer is love❤️ Seriously mann when I watched Mahir from season3 I always used to think that how can someone be so sweet, charming and caring but now even Veer made me to think that way❤️ he is so unique..matlab never saw such pure love for his wife that too from an ITV male lead😍🥺 even after knowing Bani is a naagin, still he didn't give up on her🥺❤ and didn't even throw her out of the house like some of the previous season male leads! his one liners are my favourite! He is soo honest that's what makes him a unique soul❤️Honestly in the entire Naagin series , Mahir and Veer are my favourite male leads because they didn't care about their lady love being a naagin at first!❤️😳

Lavanya_itsme thumbnail

Exactly...veer and mahir they are the bestest husbands in ITv..becoz they doesnt care abt their wifes identity..kal tak tho mujhe lagta tha mahir ki alava koi nahi hosakta but uss list mein veer bhi include hogaya..I hope veer aisa hi rahe..

BlackWitch thumbnail

True true. Veer is a strong man and calls a spade a spade. Yet he is gentle and loving when it comes to Bani. So much practicality and rationality hai uss bande mein.

We needed such a character so much on TV. He is the most well written character on the show. Loving Veeranshu Singhania incredibly  

Originally posted by: Manoshono

He is so blunt, adamant, yet so soft and so selfless makes him so different from other male leads. You need strong head, self sufficient males who are equally functional, practical, loving, and caring. Veeranshu Singhania exceeds in all of that. 

BlackWitch thumbnail

Haha. Yup yup ❤️ We should have more male leads who are awaken in love. Mujhe divinity dikhti hain in Veer’s love. Aankh khol ke pyaar karna and that too so selflessly is definitely going to be a trademark in Veer’s character.

I also love how he defeats Bani with his one liners and questions her actions with his rational arguments. Koi jawaab nahi hota Bani ke paas 😆 I think he will retain that quality while loving her even more now. Ab kuch sawaal nahi in his mind. He understands her motivations and will allow her to grow in her thinking and attitude. 

BlackWitch thumbnail

@bold - Arre waahh! Is this line from Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma wali movie? It’s a very powerful line and applies perfectly to Veer. Usko kuch matlab nahi whether Bani loves him or will ever love him. He is only prodding her because he already sees that care for him that she tries to hide behind anger. Bani ke words and actions mein difference hai and Veer bas mauke pe chauka marna chahta hai 😆 If, in the end, she doesn’t love him, he will still accept that and continue his deewana wala pyar for him. 

Veer ko gussa tab aata tha when he couldn’t gauge why Bani is doing what she does and why her words don’t match her actions. He just couldn’t understand her. With this revelation, it’s all clear. He understands and knows her better than she does now. Iss waqt gussa ho bhi toh kis baat pe? Yeh toh khushi ki baat hai for him. That she is his Naageshwari from his past life. The one true love of his. Abhi toh uski aankhein khuli hain and he can finally see the sun of his life

His love is incomparable. It’s pure and selfless. Can’t be compared to those other toxic ITV leads jo pyar ki jagah games khelte rehte hain.

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

It's reminding me of "Ek tarfa pyaar ki taqat hi kuch aur hoti hai. Yeh aur logo ki tarah, 2 logo mein nahi batti.. Iss pe sirf mera haq hai, sirf mera.. Mujhe usse pyaar karne k liye uski jaroorat hi nahi hai".. This is what Veer is.. His love is not depending upon how Bani treats her, how much Bani loves her.. It's his love.. That's unconditional and independent.. He loves Bani and that's the biggest truth of his life.. The biggest strength.. It will be mistake of others if they think they can make him weak in the name of love.. I don't know why some people are telling that this love will ruin the character! Why they are thinking Veer should be angry with Bani after knowing she is Naagin as he hates snakes.. Others Naag Naagin and Bani are not same for him.. She is his Nageshwari.. Come on! It was Aakesh.. It's Veer.. Who can do anything for his love.. He can even die also.. And that's what he did in his last birth.. He had fallen in love with Nageshwari even after knowing she is Naagin.. Then why will he get angry now? He has got his lost love back.. Its like now everything has become clear to him.. Everything has happened in that way he wanted.. His love is not revenge, not hatred.. His love is just purely love.. ❤️ Don't compare his love, his deewangi with others.. This is unmatchable.. His love will not ruin him, instead will make him more perfect... 

BlackWitch thumbnail

I hope baki makers bhi aise male leads likhein script mein. Audiences should begin to appreciate such male leads that have only pure love towards their wives. Tab jaake TRP aunties ko bhi samajh aayega ki pyar aisa hona chahiye.

Originally posted by: Lavanya_itsme

Exactly...veer and mahir they are the bestest husbands in ITv..becoz they doesnt care abt their wifes identity..kal tak tho mujhe lagta tha mahir ki alava koi nahi hosakta but uss list mein veer bhi include hogaya..I hope veer aisa hi rahe..

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

I agree to some extent. You have described it beautifully! Yes, Veer's love is unconditionally and straight from the heart! But moreover yesterday I felt, he's way more mature than I thought. He saw that bani knew somewhere that jay would attack him, but he not once he doubted her or accused her because he does not feel he has a right on her! Its as if, he knows she's his stark enemy, so he had not expected any other behaviour from bani. His level of acceptance is tremendous!

He can literallly accept bani in however and whichever from she is! That's incredible! But that even makes bani his borderline weakness!

I kind of had mixed feelings about his behaviour yesterday. Maybe because I wanted him to react so bad! Bani was living with him, hiding her identity, married him with the intention to kill him and his family, plotting against him and yet his love for bani overpowered everything!

Also maybe because he remembered his Aakesh form. Maybe, yesterday It was Aakesh speaking and not Veer. In that overwhelming moment I can understand.

But henceforth, in his rational mind, I hope he at least stand up for himself to an extend. Bani didn't treat him like a doormat, I would never say that, he never allowed her to do that, but am afraid now he will be completely submissive to her! 

After her conversation with jay, I realised, bani is dominating! She's proud of herself of being the Aadi-Naagin, she always has been, but yesterday I would see how she's was showing jay, whose the boss, which I loved. no doubt.

But I won't be able to tolerate, if she behaves in the same way with Veer! Previous Veer would have given her back in his own way! This Veer is Aakesh induced Veer!😆 So, he shouldn't be the love-sick lover boy taking all her shit!

As much as I loved his selflessness I was hoping he would counter bani atleast! He behaved as if he saw her for the first time!Pyaar mei deewaana!

Its just we have seen him in his grey notorious self so much that this maahaan aatma, self-sacrificing Veer is difficult to digest! 

Again am saying, I don't want to see his hate, but I want to see him questioning bani rationally! Not someone who's blind in love! Coz that's not VEERANSHU SINGHANIA!

I trust Veeranshu Singhania to not let Bani walk all over him ever ! Bani is not just a strict but an arrogant leader of her clan. We have not seen Veer as the Prince of his clan yet.