Dear Makers, thank you for Veer! - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

I am so in love with Veer’s character!  His love for Bani is divine and magical. 

I love the fact that he is unlike most male leads on television these days. The ones who think hurting their female counterparts is love. The ones who are angry all the time, who shout and break bangles of their soulmate’s. The ones who stand quietly when their family members insult their lady love. The ones who can’t handle their emotions and become “ruthless” , thereby torturing the female leads mentally and physically in the name of revenge. 

I see the shallowness of those kind of male leads on ITV even more when I witness the rawness and purity in Veer’s love for Bani. That is how a husband should treat his wife. That is how a man protects his woman. That is how you love - unconditionally and fully. 

With Veer’s character, the makers are also giving the right message to the audience. Aspire to have a husband who loves you like him. Who treats you respectfully and will protect you to the ends of the earth. Not someone who pushes you around in the name of love and scares the hell out of you in the name of love. Because that isn’t love. Revenge isn’t love. Anger isn’t love. Hurting someone physically or emotionally isn’t love. 

True love is like Veer’s. It is accepting, forgiving and boundless. Veer will never take revenge from Bani like typical male leads of ITV. She can hurt him, kill him but he is incapable of that hatred towards her. He will never turn away when she needs help or comfort. He can’t ever reject her and hurt her. He will just love her, whoever she is and whatever she wants to be. That is the beauty of his love.

This love is a strength, not a weakness of Veer’s. There may come a time when Veer’s love grows to such proportions that he does not need Bani around to sustain it. He will be willing to let her go if she wants to and still love her deeply. He will not need her to love him back or stay in his home. He will be happy knowing that she is safe wherever she is. 

There is power in this kind of love. A kind of freedom. You don’t have to put up a mask, hide behind anger and threats to push the feelings back. As Veer says, jo hai woh hai. He is powerful because of this love. It does not make him a doormat. He is free to express this love because it’s not dependent on Bani feeling the same for him. She can hate him, hurt him never want to see him. But he will continue loving her without needing her to love him back. There is dignity in that love.

There is a divinity in Veer that far surpasses any other character’s on the show. Makers can maintain the grey shades and beautiful brain he has. But they should never toy with his love for Bani. That love should remain pure and a constant throughout the series. 

I don’t need to see a vengeful male lead with hatred and revenge in his heart again. That is not exciting at all for me. Seeing Veer and his unwavering love is thrilling enough for me to continue watching the show to the end. That is all I need ❤️

Oh my❤️the way you put it. Yes there are plenty of vengeful, brooding male leads out there but veer is one of a kind. I have never seen a male lead like that on ITV before. I'm just awestruck

But I'm also a bit nervous. Agar makers ne veer k character ko trp k liye butcher kiya I will never forgive them.

Originally posted by J2lover

I agree to some extent. You have described it beautifully! Yes, Veer's love is unconditionally and straight from the heart! But moreover yesterday I felt, he's way more mature than I thought. He saw that bani knew somewhere that jay would attack him, but he not once he doubted her or accused her because he does not feel he has a right on her! Its as if, he knows she's his stark enemy, so he had not expected any other behaviour from bani. His level of acceptance is tremendous!

Thanks, hon 🤗 Veer somehow has become mature in his thinking after his marriage with Bani. He was earlier too caught up in his gali ka lafanga wala act. But he has been thinking incredibly maturely for someone who calls himself a villain. I did always expect that Veer will accept Bani as she is. He hasn’t really kept any conditions from her from the start. But has grown in maturity during the course of their turbulent relationship for sure. 

He can literallly accept bani in however and whichever from she is! That's incredible! But that even makes bani his borderline weakness!

I kind of had mixed feelings about his behaviour yesterday. Maybe because I wanted him to react so bad! Bani was living with him, hiding her identity, married him with the intention to kill him and his family, plotting against him and yet his love for bani overpowered everything!

Bani was doing all that but he knows now as to why she was doing this. He was earlier confused as to where this hatred was coming from. But yesterday, all his questions were answered and it made sense to him. The time to not react negatively was yesterday because he finally understood everything that had been bothering him about her behaviour.

Also maybe because he remembered his Aakesh form. Maybe, yesterday It was Aakesh speaking and not Veer. In that overwhelming moment I can understand.

But henceforth, in his rational mind, I hope he at least stand up for himself to an extend. Bani didn't treat him like a doormat, I would never say that, he never allowed her to do that, but am afraid now he will be completely submissive to her! 

Yes, he will be completely submissive to her. But I mean this only in the way he loves her. He will love her and submit to her completely. Samarpan, is the right Hindi word here. He may even get hurt because of this love. But Veer is too rational to NOT question her actions. He will not let her run roughshod over him and will stand for his views. That’s who he is. A strong man in love with a strong woman.

After her conversation with jay, I realised, bani is dominating! She's proud of herself of being the Aadi-Naagin, she always has been, but yesterday I would see how she's was showing jay, whose the boss, which I loved. no doubt.

But I won't be able to tolerate, if she behaves in the same way with Veer! Previous Veer would have given her back in his own way! This Veer is Aakesh induced Veer!😆 So, he shouldn't be the love-sick lover boy taking all her shit!

Oh, I think he will take her shit and give it back to her in his own funny way 😆 He loves her anger and indulges her often. It’s amusing to him. I understand this even more because my husband is like this and I am often at a loss as to what he finds amusing and endearing when I am pissed off. But he isn’t going to let her make wrong decisions without taking her class in typical Veer fashion.

I loved her going all Adi Naagin hoon main yesterday on Jay. That guy keeps getting too big for his boots. Bani doesn’t hesitate to show her authority and I loved that too. 

As much as I loved his selflessness I was hoping he would counter bani atleast! He behaved as if he saw her for the first time!Pyaar mei deewaana!

Woh toh hona hi tha na. It’s like everything in his life made sense now. He was overwhelmed that his true love Naageshwari was Bani in this life and she was his wife. He couldn’t stop looking at her because of this. Beh gaya woh emotions mein. It’s like the sun shined on all the doubts and questions in his mind. Like you said, he WAS seeing her for the first time. 

Its just we have seen him in his grey notorious self so much that this maahaan aatma, self-sacrificing Veer is difficult to digest! 

Self sacrificing toh hamesha se tha Veer. Even as Aakesh, he was willing to die at her hands without resisting. He is still the same. Veer has always protected Bani and uske liye woh kuch bhi kar sakta hai. His grey shades are in tact because kal Jay tapakne wala tha had Bani not saved him. Toh I expect to see more of deewangi from Veer since he now remembers everything but he is going to keep his grey shades and killer instinct in tact.

Again am saying, I don't want to see his hate, but I want to see him questioning bani rationally! Not someone who's blind in love! Coz that's not VEERANSHU SINGHANIA!

Veer is much more mature than Bani. He would love her unconditionally but will definitely question her when she is wrong with his rational arguments. Blind in love ki jagah mujhe Veer “woke in love” lagta hai. He sees everything and loves her anyway 😆

Thanks! ❤️ Haan yaar. I haven’t seen a male lead like him earlier too. Totally in love with Veer.

Makers ne gadbad ki toh that would be a real tragedy. Veer is different and he should stay different

Originally posted by Shabia1

Oh my❤️the way you put it. Yes there are plenty of vengeful, brooding male leads out there but veer is one of a kind. I have never seen a male lead like that on ITV before. I'm just awestruck

But I'm also a bit nervous. Agar makers ne veer k character ko trp k liye butcher kiya I will never forgive them.

Usually makers go the hero is a jerk route because audiences ko woh push pull mein maza aata hai. It’s like women are rehabilitation centres for rude men. Real life hota toh these guys would have been in jail.

I think people will grow to accept and love Veer over time. They will have to accept ki yeh banda sanki hai in his love and isse revenge expect nahi kar sakte 😆

Veer is hardly mahaan. Bani se pyar hai usse. He understands her completely but he will never let her get away with irrational decisions. He will question her and guide her like an ideal husband. He also has an intact killer instinct for those who try to hurt her or his family like Jai. Package deal hai Veer 

Originally posted by Momrin

People who loves male character torturing mentally any so called reason will they accept it if it’s happen real life with them or anyone close to them?? Never!! Tab to stop domestic violence k nare lagayenge..but tv ka hero jerk ho wo chalega cause it’s cool..their could b a character like veer who can understand his wife's action without overreacting and that's natural.. People should appreciate that this kind of character is written by writers when every where male leads are just show unnecessary hatred without judging the situation..here veer is great lover but not stupid.. This is how a sensible man should be..or uske andar wo darkness bhi hai which is also his core character.. Till now i don’t get any reason to bash veer for being mahan and all..he is exactly same till now from the day 1..future me kya hota hai wo future me dekhenge..

Arre Naina darling 🤗 Always happy you see you and know your thoughts. Bani se zyada, Veer is our one true love 😆

i've been meaning to respond to you and comment on your FF  i have so so so much to say but been crazy busy these days, i promise i'll respond asap!! want to properly give my thoughts ☺️

No no, I understand. Mujhe toh hamesha khushi hoti hai tumhare koi bhi comment dekh ke. So FF mein na sahi toh idhar hi sahi 😆 Take your time, hon. Mujhe intezaar rahega 

Originally posted by nainaasharmaa

i've been meaning to respond to you and comment on your FF  i have so so so much to say but been crazy busy these days, i promise i'll respond asap!! want to properly give my thoughts ☺️

I am so in love with Veer’s character!  His love for Bani is divine and magical. 

I love the fact that he is unlike most male leads on television these days. The ones who think hurting their female counterparts is love. The ones who are angry all the time, who shout and break bangles of their soulmate’s. The ones who stand quietly when their family members insult their lady love. The ones who can’t handle their emotions and become “ruthless” , thereby torturing the female leads mentally and physically in the name of revenge. 

I see the shallowness of those kind of male leads on ITV even more when I witness the rawness and purity in Veer’s love for Bani. That is how a husband should treat his wife. That is how a man protects his woman. That is how you love - unconditionally and fully. 
this says so much, they are honestly so annoying and i love that veer isn't this. he protects her against everyone, even himself to a certain extent. you know that no matter what, he will never do anything to harm her and that by far is one of my favorite things about veer. it's not just us but bani now has that faith for him and trust. 

With Veer’s character, the makers are also giving the right message to the audience. Aspire to have a husband who loves you like him. Who treats you respectfully and will protect you to the ends of the earth. Not someone who pushes you around in the name of love and scares the hell out of you in the name of love. Because that isn’t love. Revenge isn’t love. Anger isn’t love. Hurting someone physically or emotionally isn’t love. 

True love is like Veer’s. It is accepting, forgiving and boundless. Veer will never take revenge from Bani like typical male leads of ITV. She can hurt him, kill him but he is incapable of that hatred towards her. He will never turn away when she needs help or comfort. He can’t ever reject her and hurt her. He will just love her, whoever she is and whatever she wants to be. That is the beauty of his love.
exactly, veer is the ideal husband. he respects her and protects her. he has never pushed her around, even when he thought she killed teer, he never hurt her. he has accepted her no matter what the situation. he will always love uncionditionally and god that's so beautiful. 

This love is a strength, not a weakness of Veer’s. There may come a time when Veer’s love grows to such proportions that he does not need Bani around to sustain it. He will be willing to let her go if she wants to and still love her deeply. He will not need her to love him back or stay in his home. He will be happy knowing that she is safe wherever she is. 
this is a really good point, in  a lot of cases, love becomes a weakness but for veer, it's a strength and it'll only sustain him. 
There is power in this kind of love. A kind of freedom. You don’t have to put up a mask, hide behind anger and threats to push the feelings back. As Veer says, jo hai woh hai. He is powerful because of this love. It does not make him a doormat. He is free to express this love because it’s not dependent on Bani feeling the same for him. She can hate him, hurt him never want to see him. But he will continue loving her without needing her to love him back. There is dignity in that love.
veer indeed doesn't need bani to love him, yes obviously he'd want that haha but he's okay with loving her and living in this love. he seems like he wants to drown in his love for her. he'd be happy if she just smiled at him literally.
There is a divinity in Veer that far surpasses any other character’s on the show. Makers can maintain the grey shades and beautiful brain he has. But they should never toy with his love for Bani. That love should remain pure and a constant throughout the series. 

I don’t need to see a vengeful male lead with hatred and revenge in his heart again. That is not exciting at all for me. Seeing Veer and his unwavering love is thrilling enough for me to continue watching the show to the end. That is all I need ❤️

i truly hope they don't ruin his love for her and his character. we really don't need another angry male lead or revengeful and heartless one. we want this grey veer, the one with immense bani love. the one that's unconditional. 

also god i loved the scene where he says , i don't care what bani is she's my wife, patni hai and yeh dharam hai mera to protect her no matter what hayeeeee i died 

Edited by nainaasharmaa - 3 years ago

Veer is love❤️ Seriously mann when I watched Mahir from season3 I always used to think that how can someone be so sweet, charming and caring but now even Veer made me to think that way❤️ he is so unique..matlab never saw such pure love for his wife that too from an ITV male lead😍🥺 even after knowing Bani is a naagin, still he didn't give up on her🥺❤ and didn't even throw her out of the house like some of the previous season male leads! his one liners are my favourite! He is soo honest that's what makes him a unique soul❤️Honestly in the entire Naagin series , Mahir and Veer are my favourite male leads because they didn't care about their lady love being a naagin at first!❤️😳

He is so blunt, adamant, yet so soft and so selfless makes him so different from other male leads. You need strong head, self sufficient males who are equally functional, practical, loving, and caring. Veeranshu Singhania exceeds in all of that. 

Edited by Manoshono - 3 years ago

Self sacrificing toh hamesha se tha Veer. Even as Aakesh, he was willing to die at her hands without resisting. He is still the same. Veer has always protected Bani and uske liye woh kuch bhi kar sakta hai. His grey shades are in tact because kal Jay tapakne wala tha had Bani not saved him. Toh I expect to see more of deewangi from Veer since he now remembers everything but he is going to keep his grey shades and killer instinct in tact.

Yep! Maybe the clarity he has now, would make him understand bani with more precision! As people has called him here, he's a bhakt of Aadi-Naagin now in a way!😆 I hope he leads bani towards her true purpose in life!❤️

Veer is much more mature than Bani. He would love her unconditionally but will definitely question her when she is wrong with his rational arguments. Blind in love ki jagah mujhe Veer “woke in love” lagta hai. He sees everything and loves her anyway smiley36

'Awaken in love' Sounds very poetic!❤️ Yeah, hopefully awake hi rhega yeh! He will be in bani-land forever now!😆