Kundali Bhagya

What Preeta needs but will never get...

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Respect yes.  However what she needs is a handsome actor to play a character just for a month stint who is normal and not evil, just a foil to Karan’s stupidity over Mahira.  Rishabh does stand up for her, but I’m talking about a guy who will be Preeta’s old friend, stay at Luthra’s and make Karan legitimately jealous.  An individual who will question Karan’s closeness to Mahira, challenge it but at the same time show a similar closeness to Preeta.  I would love the tables turned.  Accidentally recorded some of this disgusting show today where Karan was allowing Mahira to tell him he is everything to her when a minute before he promised Preeta no one would come between them.  He’s right though, Mahira was not between them, she’s practically on top of him.  What a joke!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

But Preeta's character has always been the traditional type so having another male friend would be weird.

However they can show a guy from her hometown who was interested in her... 

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Totally agree!new male actor making Karan realize Preeta’s worth to him

Is needed now !  It was nice to see happy moments between Karan and Preeta post their marriage ! But Ofcourse in this show negativity rules so I’m going to take a break from the same Mahira -Karan together and Preeta loosing all the time drama unless they bring in something in Preetas favor ! Karan really is a Ditz! On a side note the actor playing Mahesh needs to quit looks like he’s never waking up ... what a waste of talent ! He deserves better miss his moments with Rishabh,Karan and Rakhi ji!

LoLo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-taher33

Totally agree!new male actor making Karan realize Preeta’s worth to him

Is needed now !  It was nice to see happy moments between Karan and Preeta post their marriage ! But Ofcourse in this show negativity rules so I’m going to take a break from the same Mahira -Karan together and Preeta loosing all the time drama unless they bring in something in Preetas favor ! Karan really is a Ditz! On a side note the actor playing Mahesh needs to quit looks like he’s never waking up ... what a waste of talent ! He deserves better miss his moments with Rishabh,Karan and Rakhi ji!

@Bold - I totally agree.  He was a good father and husband but he knows all the bad guys secrets, so hence the 10 year coma he’s been in.  The actor deserves better.  Most definitely Karan is a total ditz!  I also agree negativity seems to garner more trps than positivity or creativity.  We’ve seen “Mahira” in serials before, different name, different actress, but same leftover meal; no creativity at all.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by-LoLo

@Bold - I totally agree.  He was a good father and husband but he knows all the bad guys secrets, so hence the 10 year coma he’s been in.  The actor deserves better.  Most definitely Karan is a total ditz!  I also agree negativity seems to garner more trps than positivity or creativity.  We’ve seen “Mahira” in serials before, different name, different actress, but same leftover meal; no creativity at all.

@red

Can't believe he is the same guy who realised PriLyn are in together 🤡

Honestly the show is so dragging and stretchy 

It's better to watch with any expectation and prediction then you won't care about all the crazy thing they show 🤡🤡

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago
LoLo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-music_girl

But Preeta's character has always been the traditional type so having another male friend would be weird.

However they can show a guy from her hometown who was interested in her... 

@Bold  Exactly what I mean.  No psycho like Mahira, just an old friend who likes her and will make the ditz Karan say something stupid like, “you’re married to me Preeta, why is he getting close to you?”  Of course he’ll be laying in Mahira’s bed arm in arm when he says it.🤪😡

archiesview thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

True. Mahira is not really playing a game either. She is very clearly telling him that she wants him and wants to be accepted as his wife. Even after this, if he is getting close to her even as a friend it is clearly his mistake.

Btw, what Karan told Preeta is also right.. he is the one who promised to marry Mahira though he was already married and he is to be blamed. If we leave aside the fact that Karan and Preeta are the leads of this show, in reality  Karan and his family deserves to be in jail for trying to marry a second time

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

It will never happen.

LoLo thumbnail

I know, hence the title of my post.🤷🏽‍♀️

Ratichona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

At least bring shiv back !! 

Karan not only needs to feel jealous but humiliated too 

(though any childhood friend of preeta would be much better but atleast shiv )