Nadeen09 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey y’all 

I’m loving the drama and amidst all these issues of Pakhi,Samrat and their family etc am I the only one really looking forward to how sai and virat’s relationship develops. For now obviously virat thinks of her as a duty and wouldn’t even dream of having feelings but I definitely feel that the chemistry between these two will be so good. The angst and the new emotions alongside his promise to never love another then falling for Sai. I bet he’s gonna deny it all to himself. But for now we can’t even see Virat falling for Sai or vice versa so when it happens it’s gonna be so good. I Can’t wait for these two to finally get married and have their little fights etc in front of Pakhi preferably because she’s pissing me off. 

The families reaction to their marriage will be so good. Hopefully by next week their married and the story can begin 🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

so true it is after their marriage the show will start, hope they don't drag it further.

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Love Sai n Virat ...now waiting for there marry ..dhamakedaar story.

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Like sai and virat tom jerry fight. 

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, Virat and Sai have good scope. I'm actually liking it that they are forming somr base for these two before wedding. But im sure the real story starts only after their wedding. Waiting 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i am also waiting to see cute nok-jhoks of sairat as a married couple. mazaa ayega. specially pakhi's reactions to that. Jaldi se shaadi ho jaye dono ki. 

lobster_0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

more than pakhi i would love to see mast- mast kaku's reaction seeing SaiRat together 🤣

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am loving the Tom and Jerry fight between sai n virat..

I also love seeing abaa n sai conversations.. i m going to miss it a lot.. hopefully they do a dream sequence for it..

Can’t wait to see family reactions when they walk in the house.. their faces will be 🤣

Hopefully samrat comes back and paki falls for him first 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I’m looking forward to SaiRat!! Virat and Sai will be so good together. 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I hope it’s Tamil way than it will be amazing cute couple sairat n their falling in love romance most importantly Virat turning possessive for Sayi 😆