SIDNAAZ UNLTD CC77 SidNaaz in punjab🥳 paped in airport 1st time😭😍 - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by shalu79

Raghav ke reaction ke wajah se.. when that girl tried to hug Sid😆

😆

Maine bola tha na inka fans gifts p achche se guzara ho rha hai.. shopping ki jarurat hi nhi😆

Between it's heartwarming to see them adorning fans gifts❤️ I m not someone who is in favour of fans spending for celebs but I m sure fans must be feeling amazing when they see their favourites wearing and using their gifts which they send with love❤️

😆😆 tell me how is that possible when sana was already sitting in car when this girl was trying to hug sid? I think ppl around her tried to intervene as she was getting too touchy...so she’s cocked up her own story as her hate for sana outweighs her fan moment with sid. 

Originally posted by Kar_Nan

Lo bhains hi tou dikhi pic mein and itna exaggerate Kar rahi hai

u know when these solos comment on ppls looks only tells me how insecure they are of their own reflection... they should first learn to love themselves... y she thrt she had a right to call sana anything after her own pic is out in open for everyone see is beyond me 

Thanks so much Angel for the new thread and great update. 

It has been great two days. ❤️ Waiting eagerly for the actual song now. 

he needs to F off!...he’s going to milk this for sure and leave fans drained till mv or whatever hits the screens 😬