Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

116108860-303512570848971-6559115847146296-n

Vishal Vashishtha was born on 13 February 1992 in Kolkata India. He completed his schooling in Kolkata at The Heritage School following this, he graduated with a degree in Commerce from Bhawanipur Education Society College.

His journey from Kolkata to Mumbai happened when he was studying commerce. He had auditioned from his hometown Kolkata and within a week, he got his first role as main lead.

Vishal made his television debut on 27 May 2013 as the main lead Ayaan in "Crazy Stupid Ishq". Regarding Vashishtha debut The Times of India noted, "Making a debut as a lead in a telly show when you have competition from a lot of young guns vying for the greasepaint is what every spiring TV actor dreams about. And it was dream come true for newbie Vishal Vashishtha."  He was very fascinated with his character, Ayaan.

The actor was happy to make debut with a youth romantic-comedy serial. He has said, "I am so happy got to make my debut with a youth rom-com. I was not too keen to begin my career with a big Family Drama as I am that age right now when I can do youth shows."

When his last show was wrapping up, Vashishtha got a call from Beyond Dreams for an audition. He went for the audition to play both Ranvijay and Baldev's character. He got to know that he was chosen as Baldev from the newspapers. Regarding his role, the actor admitted, "I was doubtful about playing a negative role at this stage of my career, especially since I have already played a positive lead." Then he met the creative team and they gave him a brief of the character and also a clear picture of the show. "I realised that nowadays people like grey characters too, and it will be an opportunity for me to do something different as an actor. So I said yes and it has been working in my favour." So that is how Vashishtha accepted the role in "Ek Veer Ki Ardaas ....Veera" .

In an action of Ek Veer Ki Ardaas..Veera's sequence that required him to fight the goons, the actor accidentally sprained his left ankle. Despite his injury he continued to shoot and completed his scene on time.

Vishal Vashishtha appeared in Yeh Hai Aashiqui - Sun Yaar Try Maar on Bindass.

Vishal says," I auditioned after returning from my vacation." He was chosen as the male lead as grown-up Sagar in &TV's drama Gangaa.

Talking about his current character Vishal says, "Veera had a lot of romance; here it is subtle. The roles are starkly different."

He was seen as the male lead playing the role of Bittoo in Jaat Ki Jugni.

He was seen as the lead protagonist in Jai Kanhaiya Lal Ki on Star Bharat 

He appeared in Colors TV's supernatural show "Vish: A Poisonous Story" as Aditiya.

He has been playing Kabir in Colors TV's Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 presently

119631025-179526163683673-6339867767335328082-n

----------‐--------‐--------‐------‐----‐-

https://i.imgur.com/9lWSQOx.png

Rrahul Sudhir was born in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir. He moved from Srinagar to Goregaon in Maharashtra at a very young age. He completed his schooling from Narayan Mallar Joshi Vidya Bhavan, Goregaon.

After graduation, he worked as an engineer in the world famous company DELL and HCL. But his passion for acting brought him to Mumbai. He gave many auditions for film and shows. In 2016, he was selected for the web series “All About Section 377”. Later he worked in many famous websites such as Maaya, Twisted, Twisted 2, Spotlight etc.

After the web series, Sudhir also worked in the television industry, he played the role of Vedanta Tripathi, the lead character in Zee TV’s show “Rajaa Betaa“. He gained a lot of fame with this show. Rrahul is currently active in the television industry as Vansh RaiSinghania from Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Edo-IJT5-Uw-AAzp-T2

Edited by Aromaticglitter - 3 years ago
Lunamovas thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/KexiXVr.gif

Appreciation Thread: 

Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/celebrity. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. Please don't use the AT's as a forum to bash/mock/discuss other celebrities/members/characters, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about. 

a. Chatting: 

We do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes.You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small. 

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread.

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

b. Report:

If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note 

Second - Another Warning Note   

Third - Another Warning Note  

Fourth - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day) 

Fifth - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days) 

Sixth - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days) 

Seventh - Get rid of AT completely from the forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum.

Lunamovas thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/vsVeNZj.gif

To Become apart of the Member List. 

Please press the "Like Button" on the Member List Topic.

Aromaticglitter 

whalepanda 

Muskie 

veil_of_roses

.shivi396 

Amekha 

kuhelidebbarma

RishiGirl

Gurikaur_ginni 

-Ayushi- 

Anysia

D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Ziva01

itsRitzi

Bacillusbadius

Saddy11

Srizzipappies

Thank You!

If I forget to add anyone, please don't hesitate to PM me

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new AT

Thanks for opening this Arshu di🤗

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Congratulations on the new AT

Thanks for opening this Arshu di🤗

Der aaye durust aaye #KaVa 

Welcome 🤗

Mujhe idea nai tha as only one thread is allowed so seeked permission 

Lunamovas thumbnail
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omg I loved never have I ever.. they both are on fire.. love their bromance! 

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

Omg I loved never have I ever.. they both are on fire.. love their bromance! 

Their bromance everyone is getting gaga 

Kal to TT p aag lagi hui thi 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥