Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh YES!

No actress can make a career working with Ajay,Akki,Salman in their mindless films.She kept repeating ,she was not interested in films like Lootera and was thrilled being busy doing multiple hit masala films.

Very sad.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

No. She had potential but potential was all that was. You don't get points for potential. She chose to do trash, masala films. No one is going to take you seriously when most of your filmography is such horrendous movies. She would've faded away a long time ago if she wasn't a star kid

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

She needed to do better roles but boat has sailed away

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJBdtPEpV4_/?igshid=lhue50a6t1pd

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sonakshi's choices suck. Either she chooses flowerpot roles or the films in which she gave incredible performances do not run.I was floored by her acting in Lootera and Kalank. In the latter in just a handful of scenes, she stole the limelight from Alia who had the film written all around her. Especially in that scene before her death,where she has a conversation with ARK where she confesses her envy for Alia .This after playing the over-dutiful self-sacrificing mature practical wife till that moment. She and Madhuri were the highlights in that movie. No wonder SLB took her in Heeramandi. She has the kind of classical Indian beauty which would have worked better in the 50s and 60s.
TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Her off-screen personality is a turn off otherwise she comes out to be a good actress

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nah she's not underrated. The word underrated has become so overrated 😆

I don't think anyone will mind if she quits films. She's not memorable and she does not invoke any emotions in me with her acting.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have seen a few of her videos here and there, she looks sweet sometimes and also seems a good dancer. Though not very beautiful, still she looks good and her acting also looks fine.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Haven’t seen Noor but I watched Akira in theatres and it was good, Anurag was good and scary as hell too!!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Personally, I wanted a refund. The film just FELL apart so hard and fast in the second half. That was the scary part for me.

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She was good in Lootera 👍🏼