Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I liked her in kalank...she looks good in period roles 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

🤣🤣

Fair enough, we all have a different perspective when it comes to looks I guess...

I mean I find Disha Patani's looks above average at best, but some people find her breathtakingly gorgeous...

Most people seem to find Rani Mukherjee plain, but I find her very pretty... 

I have heard some actors have refused to work with her as she looks older. I think she works best with older actors.

Anyways, I think she can do roles like Akira.. she has the right looks for it.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Yeah they do look alike, though Sonakshi is prettier tbh...

But wasn't her Dad's relationship with Reena before marrying Sona's mom??  I think Reena had already married Mohsin Khan, and was consistently coming in films at the time Sona was born, so it seems impossible...

He had an affair with her while he was still married to Poonam. 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

He had an affair with her while he was still married to Poonam. 

Oh lol...

But Reena would have had to take a break/disappear for a bit to have Sona, but she never did, not until much much later anyway 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Oh lol...

But Reena would have had to take a break/disappear for a bit to have Sona, but she never did, not until much much later anyway 

Maybe Poonam thought about her a lot during her pregnancy .. that happens you know

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Maybe Poonam thought about her a lot during her pregnancy .. that happens you know

😂😂😂😭😭😭

Fr?

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Yes, Sonakshi Sinha us underrated, but definitely not better than Alia.

Alia has carried movies on her shoulders and have won accolades. She is actually one of the best we have.

Ya sona is criminally underrated,she is so beautiful,i like her a lot,other then her movies i love her in kapil sharma show,she was so fun n happening.

Edited by Ranimukherjee2 - 3 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

Shraddha is more beautiful than Sonakshi

Sonakshi has more potential than Alia if she was given the right projects 

Sonakshi starred in very daring projects like lootera, noor, akira and she deserved more recognition 

Very daring? Noor? Akira????

As a big Sonakshi fan and supporter I paid money to watch these films in the cinema and they were HORRIBLE.

Lootera is an incredible performance in an incredible film. She performed well in Noor but the script was awful. I loved her in Ittefaq too. But all of her recent films have been BLAND.

She wanted to do small roles in Akshay Kumar films. But now at 34 she's too old for him and he's working with 20-somethings: Sara Ali Khan, Manushi Chillar..

She chose the wrong path for her career. In Kalank she was good, and deserved a nomination but she got ignored so bad.

She needs a RADICAL change to revive her.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Very daring? Noor? Akira????

As a big Sonakshi fan and supporter I paid money to watch these films in the cinema and they were HORRIBLE.

Lootera is an incredible performance in an incredible film. She performed well in Noor but the script was awful. I loved her in Ittefaq too. But all of her recent films have been BLAND.

She wanted to do small roles in Akshay Kumar films. But now at 34 she's too old for him and he's working with 20-somethings: Sara Ali Khan, Manushi Chillar..

She chose the wrong path for her career. In Kalank she was good, and deserved a nomination but she got ignoredt so bad.

She needs a RADICAL change to revive her.

Haven’t seen Noor but I watched Akira in theatres and it was good, Anurag was good and scary as hell too!!