Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ramita94

She should nor try to shoulder female oriented films. She's tried several times and fails. Onscreen she's nice but offscreen annoying.

Those films failed because of bad stories and direction, not because of her bad acting or bc people don't like her...

Originally posted by mintyblue

She's good looking and does well in roles which require subtle emoting

That having said, she got plenty of opportunities...she effed up her chances by poor script selection and flowerpot roles in big blockbusters just to stay relevant

Also, I feel she could have easily become in top 5...but as I said, poor choices ruined her career. 

Yeah I agree with this tbh.

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

I think she can do roles like Akira more.

I feel shocked when people call her good looking ๐Ÿ˜†

What really? Even after seeing the links in my post ๐Ÿ˜†?

Originally posted by Anjalika01

Yes ๐Ÿ˜†

Even my grandma gets upset watching her onscreen.. her large forehead bothers her a lot๐Ÿคฃ

By the way, do you know..her father had an affair with Reena Roy & Sonakshi looks more like her than her own mother ๐Ÿ˜†

Those films failed because of bad stories and direction, not because of her bad acting or bc people don't like her...

Whatever I think its obvious by now its not going to work especially audience in India either accepts that you can shoulder a movie as an actress or not. I didnt say she did acting but yeah the stories werent great. I just feel like she can do good if the role and film is good but cant spearhead a movie.

Originally posted by ramita94

Whatever I think its obvious by now its not going to work especially audience in India either accepts that you can shoulder a movie as an actress or not. I didnt say she did acting but yeah the stories werent great. I just feel like she can do good if the role and film is good but cant spearhead a movie.

I see your point tbh

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

By the way, do you know..her father had an affair with Reena Roy & Sonakshi looks more like her than her own mother ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah they do look alike, though Sonakshi is prettier tbh...

But wasn't her Dad's relationship with Reena before marrying Sona's mom??  I think Reena had already married Mohsin Khan, and was consistently coming in films at the time Sona was born, so it seems impossible...

Yes ๐Ÿ˜†

Even my grandma gets upset watching her onscreen.. her large forehead bothers her a lot๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Fair enough, we all have a different perspective when it comes to looks I guess...

I mean I find Disha Patani's looks above average at best, but some people find her breathtakingly gorgeous...

Most people seem to find Rani Mukherjee plain, but I find her very pretty... 

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago

Sorry but I find her a very bad actress.