Bye all members - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aare yaar. Kal Lion Rahul dance kar raha hai.. Dont give up. Support aisa hona chahiye ke Colors need to reconsider.. 

And today he was adorable in that small mimicry he did with Shardul and later took on Eijaz... Aare sher ki dahad se pehle kyun quit kar rahe🤗

i love u all

and thanku mai thora himmat jaldi har jati hon'

aj mujhe laga jaisy sb khatam hogya'apka b behad shukreya 

Hey TanShi,

I normally do not ask member not to leave forum as it is his/her decision. But I will ask you to stay, it is just beginning of the season. BB starts after Wild cards stopped coming. Have patience, Rahul will be shown too, I am 100% sure Salman will give him hints that he need to do more to be shown. He needs to come out of his shell and take this show as game and have fun. As I saw you as very nice member, diehard fan of Rahul and respectful to other contestant too. We will miss you if you leave. 

I will request you to stay and keep supporting Rahul.

Originally posted by SoPunk

🤗

Aab footage maat khao; keep Rahul’s AT up & Running 😆

tm b aya kro wahan aksar

@hasini❤️

n hug to u all

Originally posted by TanShi_CrazyLuv

i love u💔❤️🤗n Dev

Oh gosh!! ☺️☺️ Is it for me?😳 I mean khullam khulla ILU forum pe kon bolta hai☺️🤣 .... 

Originally posted by BasKahDia

Hey TanShi,

I normally do not ask member not to leave forum as it is his/her decision. But I will ask you to stay, it is just beginning of the season. BB starts after Wild cards stopped coming. Have patience, Rahul will be shown too, I am 100% sure Salman will give him hints that he need to do more to be shown. He needs to come out of his shell and take this show as game and have fun. As I saw you as very nice member, diehard fan of Rahul and respectful to other contestant too. We will miss you if you leave. 

I will request you to stay and keep supporting Rahul.

mai b tum sb sy bohat pyaar karti hon and RESPECT and i am happy mujhe ap sb nay moral support dia'''

means alot

i dont know wy i am just demoralized n broken 

i hate being a sensitive soul anyway thanku (tears) aj i am all HURT 

Hey hey, there is no need to feel so much for a show. 🤗

I'm also very sensitive person so I can understand. Sometimes it really hurts. And at the end of the day, it's just a show and we watch it for Entertainment. So why we lose our peace for a show??

See, you can keep supporting Rahul and Rubina, that way Colors will notice them too. You can tweet on twitter for them. But don't lose hope. ❤️

Originally posted by *Dev.*

Hey hey, there is no need to feel so much for a show. 🤗

I'm also very sensitive person so I can understand. Sometimes it really hurts. And at the end of the day, it's just a show and we watch it for Entertainment. So why we lose our peace for a show??

See, you can keep supporting Rahul and Rubina, that way Colors will notice them too. You can tweet on twitter for them. But don't lose hope. ❤️

hmmm will try best 🤗

Originally posted by *Dev.*

Oh gosh!! ☺️☺️ Is it for me?😳 I mean khullam khulla ILU forum pe kon bolta hai☺️🤣 .... 

😊mainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i mean it☺️🤗

i am sitting in my room all alone as i live alone n crying badly

thanku for motivating me

i am not a mentally strong grl 

i need all of u for now.............................

shukreya for bearing me 

n thanku for encouraging me specially  you and Dev 

i am so HURT i dont know why bt ur wrds gvng me hope

i did not see promo

Who said you're alone? We are here for you dear. We are hear to listen to you. 🤗

Don't cry. 🤗 You're a strong girl, you just need to feel it. 

My Pleasure. 😎🤗

Originally posted by hasini009

rote rote hasna seekho

haste haste rona....

Sahi baat. Love your posts. ❤️