Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Update On Aamir Khans Gulshan Kumar Biopic Mogul

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

EXCLUSIVE: Bhushan Kumar gives an update on Gulshan Kumar biopic Mogul starring Aamir KhanByBollywood Hungama News Network

Updated: Nov 5, 2020 - 20:17 IST 

For the longest time there has been no update on the biopic of T-Series founder Gulshan Kumar titled Mogul. Over a year ago, Aamir Khan had confirmed that he will be playing the lead role and that was the last official update on the film. The actor will also be co-producing the film. Now, in an exclusive conversation with Bollywood Hungama, T-Series head Bhushan Kumar gave an update on the film.

#Mogul

EXCLUSIVE: Bhushan Kumar gives an update on Gulshan Kumar biopic Mogul starring Aamir Khan

• Mogul
  • Mogul

Next

When asked about the update on Gulshan Kumar biopic Mogul with Aamir Khan, Bhushan Kumar said, “Ya obviously it is happening. He himself had announced it. Obviously because of this COVID thing everything is delayed. He is finishing Laal Singh (Chaddha) and once he finishes he will get on to our film.”

“It is a very very special film for us. Pritam is doing the music for it. He is also, I guess, excited about it because it is our father's biopic. I think it will start next year or second half of 2021,” he added.

Aamir Khan had dissociated himself from the film in 2018 after director Subhash Kapoor’s name came up during the #MeToo movement. However, a year later he reversed his statement saying 'Innocent until proven guilty’.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

First the Forrest Gump remake. Now this. Manu's career also heading for the end. 😆

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

this is one film i am looking forward to

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

First the Forrest Gump remake. Now this. Manu's career also heading for the end. 😆

For the good🥳

raj80 thumbnail

🤡 

GumGum thumbnail

Tambu ke 2 strong bases gid chuke hai. Mamu toh waise bhi reflected light ke jhalkiya dikha raha tha due to comparison among same surname actors. Comparison with big stars is a boon. Film-wise Aamir is Ajay's takkar ka. Wahan bhi Ajay is miles ahead of Mamu as an actor. Aamir can only cry and show some gimmicky tricks.

raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GumGum

Tambu ke 2 strong bases gid chuke hai. Mamu toh waise bhi reflected light ke jhalkiya dikha raha tha due to comparison among same surname actors. Comparison with big stars is a boon. Film-wise Aamir is Ajay's takkar ka. Wahan bhi Ajay is miles ahead of Mamu as an actor. Aamir can only cry and show some gimmicky tricks.

Kabse khayali pulav pakka raha hain.itna excitement kisike career ki kamna karna, bhai mamu ne tumhaara kuch liya kya? mamu se itna kyun root gaye ho? 

raj80 thumbnail

I feel his heart was set for Mahabharata. He was just playing the waiting game. He may have realised that it's not possible under the current climate, political .  Regardless I just hope he has dropped that idea or just be associated with it only as the producer in the future, not as an actor.FG remake, VV remake are like fillers before the preproduction and all. Bhushan producing this one doesn't seem like an interesting proposition to an actor.  Hope as an actor he does some original interesting material next.