Apna Time Bhi Aayega - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

I'm planning to roll out with a couple of one shots from next week. What say?

Originally posted by mahisgirl12

I'm planning to roll out with a couple of one shots from next week. What say?

Yes, pls do that😳👍🏼

Btw I am Kate. 

Will be less active due to work. But I love the show. It seems nice.

Saw new promo too just now

Originally posted by caller123

Btw I am Kate. 

Will be less active due to work. But I love the show. It seems nice.

Saw new promo too just now

but I don't think the new girl is doing good. Anushka Sen the best. But I think we should give her some time👍🏼

Hiii kate. I'm muski🤗

Originally posted by Muskie

but I don't think the new girl is doing good. Anushka Sen the best. But I think we should give her some time👍🏼

Hiii kate. I'm muski🤗

I agree and I too felt that Anushka Sen should come back . I too find it's hard to relate the show now. But thought to give the new girl sometime. 

Hi Muski🤗

https://youtu.be/EjAr-TP2D4k

Why Rani landed in the temple? what does she say to Veer?

I am sorry I cannot understand Hindi . Follows the shows because of WU and subtitles.

https://youtu.be/EjAr-TP2D4k

Why Rani landed in the temple? what does she say to Veer?

I am sorry I cannot understand Hindi . Follows the shows because of WU and subtitles.

whaatt an idiotic twist. What else to expect from ITV🤪

Rani is saying that you've falsely accused my father amd here doing pooja and stuff

The priest lost his cool that an unmarried women cannot enter the temple like that (I've heard this thing first time ever in my entire life) and veer fills her hairline saying she's not unmarried but HIS WIFE now

Originally posted by Muskie

whaatt an idiotic twist. What else to expect from ITV🤪

Rani is saying that you've falsely accused my father amd here doing pooja and stuff

The priest lost his cool that an unmarried women cannot enter the temple like that (I've heard this thing first time ever in my entire life) and veer fills her hairline saying she's not unmarried but HIS WIFE now

After all it's ITV🤣

Can you expect more than this.🤣

For me yesterday 's episode gave some hints regarding future of the story .

Starting convo. Veer saying he is doing this marriage for Rani sa's happiness just Rani cares of her father's happiness . 

I always felt Rani sa is in involved in the accident not Rani's father. 

IF SO,

If Veer gets to know it he will take the blame . Otherwise that Prince might frame him.  Rani will think it's Veer and will go to that temple to confront Veer . Where they both end up marrying . 

Rani's love for her father will make her fight for justice .

Veer's love for Rani sa will make him take the blame, if Rani sa is involved . 

This is just a thought . It might be some otherway too.

Waiting to see how they unfold it.

One more thing I noticed

Veer always obeyed Rani Sa. Even if he is not happy. But yesterday when Rani's respect at cost ,he told Rani sa not to come between .

So in the future he will go against even Rani sa if something terrible happens to Rani.

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago

For me yesterday 's episode gave some hints regarding future of the story .

Starting convo. Veer saying he is doing this marriage for Rani sa's happiness just Rani cares of her father's happiness . 

I always felt Rani sa is in involved in the accident not Rani's father. 

IF SO,

If Veer gets to know it he will take the blame . Otherwise that Prince might frame him.  Rani will think it's Veer and will go to that temple to confront Veer . Where they both end up marrying . 

Rani's love for her father will make her fight for justice .

Veer's love for Rani sa will make him take the blame, if Rani sa is involved . 

This is just a thought . It might be some otherway too.

Waiting to see how they unfold it.

One more thing I noticed

Veer always obeyed Rani Sa. Even if he is not happy. But yesterday when Rani's respect at cost ,he told Rani sa not to come between .

So in the future he will go against even Rani sa if something terrible happens to Rani.

yes both rani and veer loves their parents and respects them a lot but one day rani sa is going to loose all the respect because of her nature